Flower

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Flower is coming to Vita after four years as a PS3 exclusive, according to the list of Indiecade games coming to E3. Flower used tilt controls on the PS3, and the Vita version will take advantage of the system's touchscreen and motion-sensing abilities.

"Using simple touch or motion controls, the player guides the lead petal and accumulates a swarm of flower petals as he moves at his own pace within the environment, causing the on-screen world to change," the Flower Vita description reads.

Flower was designed by Jenova Chen and thatgamecompany, which went on to develop Journey.

Indiecade's lineup of E3 games lists two Vita titles, IGF finalist Hohokum from Honeyslug and Flower Vita. Indiecade consistently brings a solid batch of underground games to E3, and this year it features 37 PC, Vita, mobile, console, card and Sifteo Cubes games, including 7 Grand Steps, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Legend of Dungeon, Guns of Icarus Online, Tower of Guns and Towerfall.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/29/flowe ... #continued
PSN : jdmpal
FC : 2529 0953 2108 (switch)
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

naka login din ako browsing our site using my psvita :sweat:

on topic since 2009 pa tong game released on the ps3, sana may exclusive content and lower price..
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yan din minsan ang ginagawa ko pag tamad mag open ng computer hehe.

oo nga sana lower price or i-free nalang nila :grin:
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage