How to make a PSN account in PH

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
gabatinarjay
PlayStation
PlayStation

Hello guys! I would like to know how to make a PSN account in the PH, my console is a US PS4. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk
Last edited by gabatinarjay on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Welcome to Pinoy PlayStation! We do not have a PSN account specifically for Philippines. But we can create accounts for other Asian countries like Hong Kong and Singapore. But since you mentioned you have a US PS4, I highly suggest you create a US PSN account, commonly known as Region (R1) account.

Using your PS4, you can create your PSN account from there. Follow the instructions as you create your account. Choose United States to create the US account. For the address, you can use Beverly Hills, California. For the street, it doesn't matter what you put. Zip code is 90210.

Since most of the games sold here in the Philippines are Region 3 (R3), meaning sold for Hong Kong and Singapore, I highly suggest you create one too. So you have 1 PS4 user for the R1 account, another PS4 user for the R3 account.

You can check out this thread when you create your account. => viewtopic.php?f=121&t=71277&p=2263654

Let me know how it goes. :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)