Ghostbusters

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289401/
30 years after Ghostbusters took the world by storm, the beloved franchise makes its long-awaited return. Director Paul Feig brings his fresh take to the supernatural comedy, joined by some of the funniest actors working today.
Trailers:

PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bigla ko namiss Fave character ko...

Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

naalala ko yang laruan na yan dati a. ecto 1 ba yung kotse nila nun? tama? :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The new movie is getting a lot of hate :lol:

Me and my big brother have the action figures.. Press both feet together then their heads will pop-up scared :lol:
My brother got Egon & I got Winston.

Then we got this videogame on a floppy diskette on a Commodore 64 Computer.
Looks like an 8 bit/Atari gfx top & side scroller GB game.
The good thing about this game is the replay value considering it's size & ancient game design.
You have a City Map to direct your Ecto 1 (original white car), 2 (yellow volkswagen) and 3 (blue sedan) to a ghost-infested area.
I think there's vehicle #4.. The Ecto-Copter..
The cars are upgradable too. It can zap and capture ghost while it's traveling on road via top view depends on your car upgrades.
To upgrade, you need money. To get a money, blast many ghost as you can. You'll receive random phone calls if there's an infested area.
While on side-scroll mode, it's a matter of distance you throw the ghost trap to get the ghost while you hold the ghost via your proton pack.
It's repetitive and it looks like it has no ending but the game is fun. I'll try to look for it in youtube and post it here.

We got also a video game on Sega Genesis but I hate it. The ghost busters are in Super Deformed mode. I didn't bother to finish it.

The best thing about GB, is the cartoon show.
Fridays at 7pm. You know where to tune your tv to watch the show.
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:naalala ko yang laruan na yan dati a. ecto 1 ba yung kotse nila nun? tama? :D
yes pafs. Those were the days. Puro Egon lang collection ko nun, though meron din ako Peter Venkman....

One of the probable reasons why there's hate on this new GB movie eh kasi all female cast..Sana man lang 2 guys, 2 girls line up para balanced..Not even throwing Thor himself into the scene would be enough to satisfy GB fans...

Iwanan ko na lang din ito dito.

Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050