Bebe Diaries : Tales of Xillia 2 and Ni No Kuni SPOILERS

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

I wonder who is Sullivan? Donatello? Batman? :bigmouth:

nakita lang na may bagong post, tumatawa na ako... eh nung nabasa ko pa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: *wata-tyan*
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
dante117
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sino yang mga yan?! :rofl:
Last edited by dante117 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
dante117
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oops double post.
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CH1N1T0-

Notes from the Author:

The names listed in this entry are pseudonyms. This is to protect their respective interests. They are clues as to who they really are. I guess you are having a hard time guessing who the other 3 are. The second one is almost a give-away. If you know what I mean!

As for the last one... i'll give you a clue. JRT and someone related to the Dark Knight

wink wnk.
SirZap
Big Daddy

Sullivan?! is he that old? :rofl:
Like · Comment · Share
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Not quite.. haha.. I dunno his exact age though haha
pedroboy
Pedro Penduko
PSN ID: pedroboy

hindi ko kilala kung sino ba talaga yung mga characters pero natatawa pa rin ako. may mga tao akong iniisip kaya lang di ko alam kung sila nga ba yun. haha
SirZap
Big Daddy

^^oo nga eh! sana ganyan yung ma-achieve ko sa story, hirap eh :ashamed:
Mukumuku wrote:Not quite.. haha.. I dunno his exact age though haha
gaddam! :bigmouth:
Like · Comment · Share
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Interesting fact about Bebe:

Bebe has a facebook account! Bebe likes playing flash games in FB. Want to be Bebe's playmate?
SirZap
Big Daddy

FB = FaceBEBE :rofl:
Like · Comment · Share
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Gyahahah! Kilala ko na yung mga love interest lalo na si Donatello. Saksi ako dun!
andrewleonhart
Persona User
PSN ID: AndoyTheGreat

ahahahaha! si Goddamn Sullivan! mukhang natutuwa sya dyan kasi baka alam na nya na sya yun. hahaha!! nice story Nate Drake :bigmouth: salamat sa Yellow Cab :evilsmile:
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bebe has earned a trophy!

Chakra Drip - Drip chakra on enemy's possessions.

Steel Brush to Silk - Transform steel brush-esque hair to long soft and silky hair.
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I've been running out of juice lately. I haven't interacted with Bebe in a while. I was thinking.... what does Bebe do for a living? Last time I heard, Bebe was working for a contact/call center. At least that's what I heard from the salon where Bebe goes often. Another source has told me that Bebe works in a regular office- doing paper work and such.

You know Bebe has been lately prepping up the "Le Bebe Colleccion", You can check Bebe's Facebook account to check for updates.

Le Bebe Colleccion is not yet complete. As mentioned previously, Bebe would still have to buy other stuff to complete it.
Tracer1
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Tagal naman ng update sa thread na eto :ashamed:
PS3 Rulez!!!

"Boycott Chinese products!"
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sorry sa mga fans. Gusto ko sana mag post ng pic. bawal. Ayaw ni Bebe. Magagalit siya. Makikita niyo sana siya mag dance ng Macarena hehe
Tracer1
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hahaha... macarena amf! :rofl:
PS3 Rulez!!!

"Boycott Chinese products!"
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

It's been a while since I wrote something on this diary. I was pretty occupied with my work and those backlogged games.

Anyway, I chanced upon the parloristas once again. They did say that Bebe works for a BPO or a contact center somewhere.
Well at least that's what Bebe told 'em.

And the parloristas said that Bebe has already got one of the reserved items in their shop.. ( Oh my! After a soooo sooo long time!) the one with the beautiful case. That is coveted by other people. But the other one is still there, gathering dust but Bebe did guarantee that the item will be bought sometime in the first quarter of 2010.

Bebe sure is a VIP in that shop. The parloristas told me that when reservations are done, they only inform their client's twice and if they don't reply back, they won't give a #@*^ anymore. I am not envious or anything but this shop sure does treat Bebe like someone who is very trustworthy when it comes to buying games. errrr....

During the holiday season, I got to meet Bebe. Bebe was wearing something Hollywood Movie Inspired - Brokeback Mountain. You know ,the checkered stuff that looks like uhm a tablecloth!

Bebe did make the crowd happy at that evening. Bebe danced Macarena!!- well at least that's what people thought. : ) And did I say Bebe sang that evening? Yes Bebe did!. It pains me to remember the faces of the people that played for Bebe. I heard they had a hard time adjusting to Bebe's vocals. If you were there, you would know what I am talking about.

Bebe did meet a lot of people. However, I think smeone "bagets" was detected by the Bebe radar and Bebe was contacting the guy and called him to meet at the guys place. Yes Bebe invited Bebe into someone else's home just to accompany a guy.

Who is this guy? clue? clue? clue? I am gonna make this a bit tough.. hmmm... PSN. Yes. its related to him. Don't ask me, ask him. hehe
re_pax31
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: re_pax31

Clue! Clue!

even the first word will do!!
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

Tama ba yung narinig ko? Todo production number effect yung performance ni Bebe?