Movie Spoilers Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
kurtsky
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: kurtskyKG

apocalypse ba yung sa huli? Polaris daw?
migs23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: migs23 and iamironman23

^nope that's apocalypse aka en sabah nur
PSN ID: iamironman23 and migs23-dad ko ang gumagamit
Nintendo Network ID: iamironman23
PS4 PRO 1tb
PS4 Arkham Knight Edition 2tb
Xbox One S 2tb
Nintendo Switch (Neon Blue/Red)
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Palabas na ba ang "Malificent" Angelina Jolie sa Pilipinas.

Napanood ko ang advanced special screening kagabi dito sa San Francisco. Libre tickets binigay ng Disney. Pinanood namin sa IMAX theater in 3D.

Rate ko 9.5 out of 10. Highly Recommended :2thumbs:
PSN ID: Darkshader

Gamer/Toy Collector
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Darkshader wrote:Palabas na ba ang "Malificent" Angelina Jolie sa Pilipinas.

Napanood ko ang advanced special screening kagabi dito sa San Francisco. Libre tickets binigay ng Disney. Pinanood namin sa IMAX theater in 3D.

Rate ko 9.5 out of 10. Highly Recommended :2thumbs:
Agree also watched it here in Sydney!

Throw out your copies of sleeping beauty, folks! This was what REALLY happened! :D
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

RE: Charles Xavier's resurrected state.

As per movie universe, Charles have a twin brother named P.Xavier (under Moira's MacTaggert's care as per X3's post credit's scene) who lived a life in a coma state due to Charles' x-genes while they're both in their mother's womb.

Galing no? The whole point of X-Men Days of Future Past is to "reset" or "start over" again. Hahaha.. Galing ng naisip ng group ni Bryan Singer.
How many times happened that time travel plot is the last ditch effort to retcon everything from comics to films.

I'll cite some examples in comics:
- Wolverine's time-travel in Age of Ultron paved way to Marvel NOW universe
- Flash's time-travel in Flashpoint paved way to New 52 universe

There are still questions after DoFP... Especially if Logan still have the Adamantium in his skeleton or not in the new timeline.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

SirZap wrote:isang magandang scene is yung Speedtime ni QuickSilver
yeah, ang ganda ng pagkagawa ng eksenang yun. ito ba yung kasama si wolverine, magneto at professor x?

katawa yun. :lol:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^nag sounds pa si Quicksilver hahaha.. He's a fan favorite in the film.
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Sayang iba ang QS sa Avengers and mukhang may pagka emo na siya dun..
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^oo nga eh.. lalabas sa origin ni QS at SW eh secret projects ng HYDRA. My concern is if their real names will be allowed in the script.

X-Men DofP already use Peter (Pietro) Maximoff real name. Maybe in the Avengers 2. They will be using code names only or no mention of the Maximoff last name.
migs23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: migs23 and iamironman23

^they can use the names, what they cannot mention is the word "mutant" or their relation to Magneto
PSN ID: iamironman23 and migs23-dad ko ang gumagamit
Nintendo Network ID: iamironman23
PS4 PRO 1tb
PS4 Arkham Knight Edition 2tb
Xbox One S 2tb
Nintendo Switch (Neon Blue/Red)
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

ano kaya yung magiging claws ni Wolverine sa next movie? buto o yung adamantium?
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Yeah.. Logan didn't release his claws after he fixed the (new)timeline. The question remains if he'll still undergo Weapon X program since they altered the past. But the possibility of bringing his adamantium is highly... somehow. It should be.

Didn't young Magneto told him "It's good if that will be a metal" or something like that. Referring to his claws while at the battle in Washington D.C.

Since they created a new timeline, let's say if ever X-Men Origins Wolverine or parts of it got altered then the possibility of bringing Deadpool to the big screen is now a big possibility.

As for it's sequel, my theories for Apocalypse's appearance in the 1980's are the following:
- Apocalypse bided his time sleeping and wake up timely in the 80's as he predicted.
- DofP's timeline alteration triggered him to wake up.
- Or someone from the future triggered his emergence in the 80's. And I hope it's Cable.
kurtsky
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: kurtskyKG

felt bad when they didnt include cable in xmen dotfp
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Any AOE spoilers there?
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

DarkRushBeat wrote:Any AOE spoilers there?
Nakakalipad na si Optimus at pupuntahan nya ang mga Creators nila... cybertron? :lol:
Dec0de022
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Dec0de022

^ diba nasira na yun nung Dark of the Moon...? or mali pagkakaalala ko. XD

btw ano na ba nangyari kay Sam? parang di naman siya namention sa film kahit kay Optimus or Bee man lang diba...? kakapanuod ko lang kanina and bago ako manuod di ako naabasa ng mga articles or whatever na tungkol sa AoE except sa isang trailer.

and on another note, kawawa si Ratchet... :( mas nakakaawa imo kesa sa death ni Ironhide kasi yung kay Ratchet parang may pagkatorture yung dating nung death niya tapos ginamit pa yung bangkay niya sa mass production ng "human-made transformers".
YOUTUBE|WORLD TEKKEN FEDERATION|STEAM|MYFIGURECOLLECTION
PSN ID: Dec0de022|PS3 | icanhazhaxplz|PSV
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Finally watched TF AOE. Here's my take

The Good:
- I watched in IMAX and it's great. Visuals are crisp and detailed. Films like this with high level of graphic visuals and shot with IMAX camera should be watched in IMAX
- I like the more personality given to the autobots since ROTF and DOTM:
- Hound = Big Gung-Ho with Machismo and humor. You gotta love him
- Drift = Samurai in words but sometimes not living up to his own Samurai Code
- Crosshairs = Short tempered show-off but can still back up his words
- Bumblebee = As always. His "Baby Come Back" in TFTM is iconic. This time it's "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer gave me a laugh
- Optimus Prime = He's a bit much darker now. But he has reasons. Every idealistic soldier or warriors has it's limits. In this film we're given the other side of Prime. Every good being will not always stay goody-goody forever. Every being has his own boiling points. Even Optimus Prime
- Human casts are good especially Marky Mark, Tucci and Kelsey. Better than the Witwitcky Wackos.
- Lockdown.. Hands down. Best TF Movie Villain ever. I felt Lamborghini got fooled by Bay. Car companies don't want their cars to be villains. Though Lockdown's allegiance is somewhat in between due to his nature of work which Lamborghini approved, still he's a villain. bad bad villain.
- Michael Bay signatures are still present: Explosions, Chase cams and Girls in ripped short short jeans. Did you catch the came almost focused on Tessa's behind?
- Dinobots. Regardless of the short stint they had. They are a welcome addition.
- Balanced humor by the actors.
- Brains is back. At least he got major role by explaining everything.
- I like Cade's character. It's like a homage to a grown up G1Spike Witwicky with a mix of Chip Chase.
- Still action-packed. It's TF film.
- Autobot reunion scene at the desert
- Drift's a triple changer
- Architectural landmarks and structures

Not Good:
- Transformium is "too much". Over-powered tech. I kinda felt that this method is a cheat by the film's CG artists to save time and resources in rendering every vehicle into robots in film. Cons aren't transforming. They're morphing. It may look oool but "Transforming" is better.
- With that being mentioned, I never saw Hound, Drift and Crosshairs transformed back and forth bots to vehicles. A cheat really.
- Shane is just an additional character.
- Tessa's character is just there to developed Cade's character not really she did anything great but to shout DAD. Like how many times?
- Dinobot's short screen time and no dialogues.
- Prime's sudden "Knight" status.
- There are moments that autobots have "too much" conversation. Especially in Lockdown's ship before they search for Prime and Tessa
- Lockdown's bot soldiers went from 4-5 down to 1 while they searching for the autobots who infiltrated their ship. Shrink in Manpower? Come on.
- No reference what happened to the autobot's previous human allies.
- Prime's "Superman" moment at the end. I kinda felt that sequence is rushed. So Prime doesn't need a ship to travel in space? No more protoform mode? Or did he get some tech from Loackdown's trophy collection ship.
- Dancing scene was cut.. d**n it.
- Megatron character is kinda tiring. In cartoons, it could work. But in film? Nope. He's Galvatron but he's still Megatron.

Something to Ponder:
- In this film another TF artifact is featured and it's called The Seed and Creator has been mentioned. I have two things in mind. Quintessons or Vector Sigma
- I kinda felt "morphing" is film's way to save time and resources rather than rendering many moving parts. I'm assuming ILM got burned out from DOTM's rendering of Driller.
- Michael Bay gave us homages to G1 Truck OP and inclusion of Dinobots. It's like it's Bay's parting gift to the fans since it's his last TF film.
- That being said, it explains that why the film doesn't have mid or end credit scenes. Maybe Bay doesn't want the next director to get restricted to TF5's plot and still have the full creative control. Because it'll be unfair. So whoever Paramount hires next time, he's got a bigger shoe to fill. This film is like how Bay wanted to wrap up things he did in the past 4 films including this.

My Personal Film Rating:
My barometer of film rating is what i felt when i watched Superman Returns, Ghost Rider 2 and Green Lantern. Those are total disappointment, waste of money. Did felt that feeling when i watched AoE? NOPE.
Out of the 4 TF films, my weakest is ROTF, my best is TFTM while TFAoE and DOTM are battling in between with AoE is getting a bit higher than DOTM. Just a bit. What makes it better than DOTM is the characterization of the autubots, villain is better, human characters is an improvement.
With all the mixed reactions and reviews of this film, I still enjoyed it regardless of the loopholes of inconsistencies.
Never a dull moment. Love it or Hate it, bottomline is that you still watched it.

I give it a 7.5 to 8 out of 10

Oh, talking about Witwicky Wackos? Well Sam Witwicky went Wacko in real life.
Shia LaBeouf's Arrested -- Screamed During Show: 'Do You Know Who the F*** I Am?'
http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/27/shia-labe ... d-cabaret/
This time he has no autobots or bumblebee to come in his aid LOL
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

totally forgot "vector sigma". the quintessons was always in my mind. though they could still make a twist between unicron and primus too.
i'm wishing it would be the quintessons so they could bring on other transformers like the sharkticons or even terrorcons to combat against the dinobots.

to add, it could also be primacron.
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ronan: "What are you doing?!"
Star Lord: "I'm distracting you. You turd!"
:lol:
cauterized619
Myst
Myst

hi guys.. what can you say about the new TMNT film? I think it's not that bad as some review websites are claiming.
As a long time time TMNT fan, I have enjoyed this film, same as the original films in the 90's except the third part.
PS4 500GB
PS3 Slim 320GB
PS Vita
Xbox One
Xbox 360 (RIP)
Nintendo 3DS