inFamous: Second Son

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
konohateam7
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: (HK) konohateam7

snicky11 wrote:Guys ask ko lang, medyo OT konti. If im subscribed to US ps+ then bought infamous 2nd son r3 collectors edition, can I use the dlc content for it and play online with US ps+? Or it will not work and I need to have an hk r3 ps+?
First Infamous Second Son doesn't have multiplayer so no need for a PS+. Second we are not yet sure if the DLCs are going to be region locked or not. If the DLCs are not going to be region locked *crossfingers*, what you just need to do is redeem and download the DLCs at the HK PSN Store and then go back to your US PSN account where you should be able to play and use the DLCs.
Last edited by konohateam7 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Long, Play

PSN ID: konohateam7
snicky11
PlayStation
PlayStation

So if its region lock and even if I have us ps+ I cant access the dlc? Also if games like nba2k14 r3 has multiplayer can I play it with my US ps+?
konohateam7
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

snicky11 wrote:So if its region lock and even if I have us ps+ I cant access the dlc? Also if games like nba2k14 r3 has multiplayer can I play it with my US ps+?
Yes to both of your questions
Live, Long, Play

alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

iba pala yung sa asian CE, wala siya nung Jacket game case, kaya pala mas mura...
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

alexandre042795 wrote:iba pala yung sa asian CE, wala siya nung Jacket game case, kaya pala mas mura...
Personally not a fan of the jacket case, but at least it will give you something to put the pins on. Now I have no idea what I will use my pins on :lol: went for the CE purely for the bonnet. What can I say, I'm a beanie guy, and I've been needing a new one for a while now :lol:
CrimsonSable
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: DelaCruz_Josh26

May alam kayo kung saan pwede mag pre-order/bumili ng R1 version?
konohateam7
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

CrimsonSable wrote:May alam kayo kung saan pwede mag pre-order/bumili ng R1 version?
Itech/Game One Gadget
Live, Long, Play

currygamer
PlayStation
PlayStation

Kelan kaya magkaka-bundle. :|
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

currygamer wrote:Kelan kaya magkaka-bundle. :|
Release day most likely, March 21, and best to ask Sony PH/Datablitz/Itech for availability or kung may preorder na :)
adelgabot
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: magnanakaw

ron_bato wrote:
currygamer wrote:Kelan kaya magkaka-bundle. :|
Release day most likely, March 21, and best to ask Sony PH/Datablitz/Itech for availability or kung may preorder na :)
They're accepting pre-orders at DataBlitz. I made mine last week. They're giving away free inFamous Second Son t-shirts for all preorders.
Do unto others, then split.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

adelgabot wrote: They're accepting pre-orders at DataBlitz. I made mine last week. They're giving away free inFamous Second Son t-shirts for all preorders.
I think he's talking about the console bundle, has DB confirmed they're also taking infamous ps4 bundle preorders? If so that would be good news.
barefoot_warrior
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sabi dati nung nagtanong ako sa iTech, magkakaron daw ng r1wro delayed daw. Sa DB naman, di daw sila sure kung may darating na r1. Kay repax na lang ako nagpreorder hehehe
We see what we want to see, whether it's there or not. We choose our own truths.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

let's continue the discussion in the [OT] since the game release date is coming closer

http://pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=67542
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/19/in ... oductions/
Sucker Punch Productions lead designer Jaime Griesemer has left the studio days before the release of Infamous: Second Son, his last project at Sucker Punch, reports Gamesindustry.

Griesemer mentioned the news on his LinkedIn profile, and later confirmed it via Twitter, in reply to a fan.

Prior to joinining Sucker Punch, Griesemer was employed at Bungie for 12 years, where he worked on Halo and Destiny. The news of Griesemer’s departure comes in the wake of Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig leaving Naughty Dog and God of War III creative director Stig Asmussen leaving Sony Santa Monica.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Baka magbubuo sila ng bagong studio kasama yung mga umalis.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
adelgabot
PlayStation
PlayStation

Got my pre-order of ISS this morning from DataBlitz. R3 nag lang (I have a North American PS4), but that's ok.

I got a free t-shirt and an exclusive DLC in the bargain. Good deal. I know what I'm going to do this weekend!
sweetmisery
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

Nice. Is the DLC inside the game or they give you a separate paper? And does it include Cole's Legacy?
adelgabot
PlayStation
PlayStation

They give a separate paper for one of them, for the four free vests/jackets. There's another one inside the box and has Cole's Legacy and another free vest.
sweetmisery
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

Nice!!! THANKS!!!
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://gematsu.com/2014/04/infamous-sec ... -nine-days
inFAMOUS: Second Son is the fastest-selling inFAMOUS game to date, with global sales exceeding one million units in its first nine days of release, Sony Computer Entertainment Australia announced.

The game launched for PlayStation 4 on March 21. It features new protagonist Delsin Rowe, who after gaining the power to control smoke, goes to Seattle to battle an anti-Conduit government military to save his people.
wow Best Selling game so far for PS4!? :2thumbs: