Lost Planet

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
f0xdye
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: f0xdye_virus

natry ko nadin yung demo nito kagabi yung online multiplayer. ampanget :fury: parang ang tataba at ang bibigat ng mga players! ang hirap gumalaw! hindi uubra sakin yung mga pa robot robot nila na pwede sakyan! :fury:
PSN ID: f0xdye_virus(US) Titanite-Slab(HK) sleepytwig (US)

Motto: “One platinum at a time”
Platinum to Brag: Mirror's Edge
Last Game Platinum'D: Dark Souls 200%
Now Playing: Skyrim
hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

5.15/10
IGN
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/855/855216p1.html
"There was an opportunity to make Lost Planet on the PS3 an incredible experience, fixing many of the bugs that plagued the 360 and PC versions and making this the version to get. Unfortunately, it comes across more like a bare boned port of an action title, with weak controls, bland and unimpressive visuals, and significant frame rate issues in both the single and multiplayer versions of the game. If you're looking to play this game, you might be better served on one of the other systems than the PS3 version.
IGN Ratings for Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PS3)"
**********CERTIFIED**********
..:♥(,`*•.¸( `*•.¸¸.•*´ )¸.•*´,)♥:..
...:♥`•.*:+:,:=XBOT=:,:+:*.•´♥:....
..:♥(,¸.•*´( ¸.•*´`*•.¸ )`*•.¸',)♥:..
jehuty11
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: thatsarcasticguy

buti nga..
pag multiconsole owner ka ba true gamer na agad? di ba pwedeng ayaw mo lang masabihan na fanboy muna? :bigmouth:
PSN ID - Strangebrew11

<(_)>You have earned a trophy.
_/_\_Wala
Wala
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

f0xdye wrote:natry ko nadin yung demo nito kagabi yung online multiplayer. ampanget :fury: parang ang tataba at ang bibigat ng mga players! ang hirap gumalaw! hindi uubra sakin yung mga pa robot robot nila na pwede sakyan! :fury:
Na-try ko din ito kina pafs jsnepo ... nahirapan din ako laruin ... :heh:
Smitty
Power Serve 3D Tennis
Power Serve 3D Tennis
PSN ID: xyko187

Actually enjoyed the demo kaya I decided to buy the full game. Good thing I got a pretty good deal here in pinoypsx. I've been playing multiplayer mostly, though. The missions are okay but I do enjoy the multiplayer more. Specially when you can stomp on other players with the big ass robots :lol:
PSN ID: xyko187
My Feedback Thread
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jomni

Smitty wrote:Actually enjoyed the demo kaya I decided to buy the full game. Good thing I got a pretty good deal here in pinoypsx. I've been playing multiplayer mostly, though. The missions are okay but I do enjoy the multiplayer more. Specially when you can stomp on other players with the big ass robots :lol:
Yeah multiplayer is fun. May lobby system siya with a lot of Japanese hosted games.
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

My blog and Used Games Store:
jomnisgames.blogspot.com
Selling original PS3, PS2, and PC games
More games for sale here!

Siren Zombie (しびと) Sightings