Flat Panels: LCD LED Plasma

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

myCRT din pala na HD ang Sony.
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitzburgh16

meron na naman bago ang Bravia, U Series and D Series..

http://extra.sony-asia.com/microsite/en ... /ca07.html

yan yung bago nila promo.. wala pa sa site nila yung U and D series eh.. pero nasa brochure na yan! hehhe
"Giggity Giggity Giggity... Awwwww Riiggght!"

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

ang dami bago ng bravia, dapat yung mga old hdtv nial, i-mega sale na :-)
Mark Daniel
Myst
Myst

djrayant wrote:ang dami bago ng bravia, dapat yung mga old hdtv nial, i-mega sale na :-)
Oo nga, para makabili na din kami. x-(
"Man is the only creature that refuses to be what he is."
sirdaecon
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad

Sana by end of the mo. magkasale na. :D
"To Be Thus Is Nothing,But To Be Safely Thus..."
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hapet yung D series nila, native resolution lang is 1366x768 but can go 1080p.. heheh, 3 HDMI din :-D

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Sa gateway din naka display yung mga products ng Sony. Pinakita trailer ng GTHD sa isa sa mga Bravia doon, yung mga manong bilib na bilib, akala nila totoong racing, di nila alam game lang yun. :-)
chicken_pomodoro
PlayStation
PlayStation

Guys, bili kayo ng bagong Hardware Zone mag (HWM) - may mga articles sa pag pili ng HDTV, pag setup ng Home theater systems and other interesting stuff. Tamang tama nga eh. :)

Correction lang doon sa previous post ko - kasama na pala yung PAL connector doon sa Bravia. Kasama siya doon sa plug adapter. Naoverlook ko lang.
The greatest harm can come from the best intentions.
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

Hey gaiz.

I'm about to pick up a better HDTV for my gaming needs and I was looking at this 32" Samsung HDTV with 7000:1 contrast ratio. 8ms, and 2 HDMI ports. Think it's worth it? I'm not really a techie so I rely heavily on second-hand information.

The other one I'm considering is a 40" Samsung HDTV with 8000:1 contrast ratio, 8ms response time, and 3 HDMI ports, but it's like double the price of my first option.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP.
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

get the 40" :D
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Vicious-sama wrote:Hey gaiz.

I'm about to pick up a better HDTV for my gaming needs and I was looking at this 32" Samsung HDTV with 7000:1 contrast ratio. 8ms, and 2 HDMI ports. Think it's worth it? I'm not really a techie so I rely heavily on second-hand information.

The other one I'm considering is a 40" Samsung HDTV with 8000:1 contrast ratio, 8ms response time, and 3 HDMI ports, but it's like double the price of my first option.

hmmm.. i think yung 32" na first choice mo is yung R7 or the S8 of sammy and your 2nd choice is the LA40R81B 8000:1 contrast ratio, 8 ms and 3 HDMI.. you cant go wrong with any of that HDTVs, pareho maganda and pati ang performance ok na ok.. i have my self a R8 37", satisfied na satisfied ako!

native resolution niyan both ay 1366x768, 1080i max lang, pero di mo naman mano-notice ang difference ng 1080i vs. 1080p in a 40" below na unit, based on my experience and observation sa Bravia X ng pinsan ko vs. Sammy R8 of mine..

kung ako pipili, siyempre dun ako sa 40" kasi masa malaki eh! pero kung S8 nga yung 1st option mo, and tight ka sa budge (accdg to you double the price), go with the 32" S8 kasi di naman big deal yung 1000:1 contrast ratio na yan! hehehe, mas ok ako don kasi budget and performance ang strength ng S8 :)

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

kung hindi problem ang budget go sa 40 incher the bigger the better
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

blitzburgh wrote:
Vicious-sama wrote:Hey gaiz.

hmmm.. i think yung 32" na first choice mo is yung R7 or the S8 of sammy and your 2nd choice is the LA40R81B 8000:1 contrast ratio, 8 ms and 3 HDMI.. you cant go wrong with any of that HDTVs, pareho maganda and pati ang performance ok na ok.. i have my self a R8 37", satisfied na satisfied ako!

native resolution niyan both ay 1366x768, 1080i max lang, pero di mo naman mano-notice ang difference ng 1080i vs. 1080p in a 40" below na unit, based on my experience and observation sa Bravia X ng pinsan ko vs. Sammy R8 of mine..

kung ako pipili, siyempre dun ako sa 40" kasi masa malaki eh! pero kung S8 nga yung 1st option mo, and tight ka sa budge (accdg to you double the price), go with the 32" S8 kasi di naman big deal yung 1000:1 contrast ratio na yan! hehehe, mas ok ako don kasi budget and performance ang strength ng S8 :)
Thanks! Very informative!

I don't really know the model of the TV's I looked at since I just checked the specs, but the 32 incher I'm talking about is selling for 54k while the 40 incher is selling for 129k. When you put that crap in perspective, I can buy TWO 32" Samsung HDTV's for the 40" one.

Oh well, I have 1 month to decide anyway.
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

tingin ko nga LA32S81B nga yang 54k na yan.. and yung 40" is yung LA40R81B..

depende din kasi kung gano kalaki room mo, hehe, kung sa living room, angas ng 40" pero kung sa kwarto mo lang, 32" will suffice! :-D

btw, yung LA40R81B, CNET's choice yan! wahaha! :-) 2 of the hottest models ng HDTVs yung mga choices mo kaya you cant go wrong kung anu man ang piliin mo.. bulsa lang talaga ang kalaban mo :-D

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

and another suggestion, R8 has the 40" and 37" models.. what we did is we auditioned the 40 and 37 side by side and di naman nagkakalayo ang size nung 2 HDTVs, we bought the 37" @ 80k cash (samsung's philippines site listed it @99k SRP) haggling lang talaga kaya bumaba pa yan, and of course cash! hehe..

so yun, instead of buying the 40" @ 100k+, nandun ka sa gitna ng 32" at 40" (halos).. kaya nga yata ng 75k ngayon yang R8 eh! hehe :-) :-) :-)

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

blitzburgh wrote:and another suggestion, R8 has the 40" and 37" models.. what we did is we auditioned the 40 and 37 side by side and di naman nagkakalayo ang size nung 2 HDTVs, we bought the 37" @ 80k cash (samsung's philippines site listed it @99k SRP) haggling lang talaga kaya bumaba pa yan, and of course cash! hehe..

so yun, instead of buying the 40" @ 100k+, nandun ka sa gitna ng 32" at 40" (halos).. kaya nga yata ng 75k ngayon yang R8 eh! hehe :-) :-) :-)
I think I'll go with the cheapest option, haha. I just hope I wont regret it. :P
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
barefoot_warrior
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Nakita ko na sa SM north yung U series ng Sony. It can render 1080p! Price is only 54k with free home theatre and wireless headphones!
We see what we want to see, whether it's there or not. We choose our own truths.
mokee
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan

I think if your forking out a significant amount of money. Go for something future proof. Get something 1080p cable and at least 2 hdmi, ofcourse 3 hdmi is preferrred. The advent of high def is coming. So you wouldn't want to bring out 54t plus on a tv that will be obselete in years or so... I'd rather put out 100t plus on a tv that will last me about 5 years or more diba. Although 1080p and 1080i isn't that big a difference in 40inches and below it helps to know that you have the difference still. Just my opinion though
Earn Money while browsing this forum.

Register for free here: http://www.neobux.com/?r=mokee1218
Emotion_Engine
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

mukhang ito na yata pinakasulit na Bravia...

http://www.sony.com.ph/product/klv-26v3 ... hp_en_PH_i

still expensive for me though :?

:D
andrewleonhart
Persona User
PSN ID: AndoyTheGreat

samsung na lang po same quality rin sa sony pero price lang po pinagkaiba :)
NOW PLAYING...
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
ADD ME UP!! Facebook | PLAYSTATION®Network OXΔ□