Final Fantasy XII

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Riggel
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

IanHateHero wrote:Well, geographically siguro mas malaki pa rin ang world ng FFXI pero in terms of the history and complexity, I'm pretty confident na mas lamang ang Ivalice d'yan.
Medyo OT.
Proly sa Offline din but IMO, if you played FFXI for such a long time at natapos mo lahat ang mga Missions at you get track on its lore, then siguro makaka pag coment ka regarding the history and complexity of its world VanadDel including the complexity of the game itself.

There is a timeline of VanaDiel na nasa mga fan sites. May gumawa pa ng History of Vanadiel base sa accounts nya as a player up to Chains of Promathia Expansion.

May FF offline ba na may Astrology at Astronmy? How about weather, Moonphase, Days, Time.? Nakaka apekto ba to sa gameplay? Yun bang isang set ng gears mo, may backround story to tell ba yan? Napakarami pa.

BTW, sa isang survey na gawa ng FFXI community, ask duon kung what FF Offline world ang gusto nila magkaroon ng Online features and the top answer is Ivalice world.
Sandorian_Elf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Prev

Riggel wrote:There is a timeline of VanaDiel na nasa mga fan sites. May gumawa pa ng History of Vanadiel base sa accounts nya as a player up to Chains of Promathia Expansion
OT
May continuing discussion sa BG re history and lore. Ang galing nga nila, napag dugtong dugtong nila. Kung mapag masid ka tulad nila, most things sa Vanadiel eh intertwined. Nabasa ko na lang to based sa accounts ng players.

Judge Looking NPCs similar to those of Ivalice wielding Gunblades are back sa FFXIV. Imperials naman sila ngayon from Garlean Empire.
conquerorsaint
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

been replaying this since the past week or so since YLOD, and mas naappreciate ko na ang story nya than before. dati kasi parang ang boring puro mga political/revenge stuff tapos parang ang tagal ng cutscenes in-between gameplay so i'm put out of the loop when the story cuts in again.

medyo tedious pa din ang hunts pero nakakaadik. :huh:

panalo pa din gameplay nito(ADB), i still don't get why they went two steps backward for FF13's gameplay :facepalm:

also some of the best summon final attacks for any FF for me (yes even better than XIII or X even). Pahirapan nga lang trigger sa iba like Eschaton ni Ultima.
Last edited by conquerorsaint on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BUY/SELL/LEND MEETUPS :
WEEKDAYS : Alabang Town Center /Molito Complex Lunch Breaks (12nn-1pm) or After Office Hours (6pm onwards)
sinkhole12
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

depende naman sa tao yung gameplay din... every final fantasy iba iba naman ang mechanics..

for me ayos gameplay ng XII kase ala MMO na bagay na bagay dahil nung nilabas yung game eh patok na patok and mga MMO non... ok din sakin ang gameplay ng XIII kase at least yung mga nakikita mo sa cinematics na acrobatic moves eh natatranslate sa mga moves na ginagawa nila sa game..

hindi lahat ng tao kaya iplease ng FF series.. SE will serve it on a plate, then it is up to you whether you like it or not.

ang hinaing ko lang naman sa FFXII is their espers are useless... pag nilabanan mo ang lakas lakas pag ginamit mo sabog na... ang maganda lang sa espers yung mga cutscenes... :sweat:
Buying: 3DS GAMES>> http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=52386
Selling/Trading: None
Mitups: Pque, Las Piñas, Alabang, Mckinley Hill
09054982633/09198021610
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Iyung mga side quests / hunts din, medyo pahamak sa story :sweat:

At any given time, there are like 3 - 5 hunts available to you, and you can spend hours on these things. By the time I get back to the story, nakalimutan ko na :sweat:

I'd be like, "Teka, sino ulit si Larsa?"

Not to mention that the game itself becomes annoyingly easy if you do the hunts the moment they become available.

Also, the Judges all look the same, and it's hard to tell their voices apart. I couldn't tell Judgemaster Ghis from Gabranth. They just ended up looking like generic bosses, and didn't have much impact as villains / antagonists.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

TurnBased wrote:Iyung mga side quests / hunts din, medyo pahamak sa story :sweat:

At any given time, there are like 3 - 5 hunts available to you, and you can spend hours on these things. By the time I get back to the story, nakalimutan ko na :sweat:

I'd be like, "Teka, sino ulit si Larsa?"
Hahahahahaha. Ganitung-ganito ang pakiramdam ko sa game na 'to. Masyado sya naging mission-driven sa halip na story-driven.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
Riggel
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

Sandorian_Elf wrote:Judge Looking NPCs similar to those of Ivalice wielding Gunblades are back sa FFXIV. Imperials naman sila ngayon from Garlean Empire.
OT:
Sila yung mga Military Leaders ng Garlean Empire sa FFXIV. Same looks sa Judges. Ma distinguish nga lang ngayon kung sino. Ha ha, di lang Gunblade, naka Gunhalberd na rin. Sa forums nga, dami may gusto ng Gunbow at Gunknuckles. haha
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

I love the Judge Magisters lalo na si Gabranth. :win:

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Ronstera
Rayman
Rayman

Fantasy Gamer wrote:I love the Judge Magisters lalo na si Gabranth. :win:
I love their theme, one of the best video game soundtrack I have ever heard.. Sana lang each and every one of them received more focus and air time..
ronmustdie.deviantart.com
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

with the announced hd makeover of ff10, expect one for this game.. maybe next year.

Ronstera
Rayman
Rayman

Lets hope so, I have always wanted to re-play this game but the thought of going through hundred plus hours of gameplay doing side quests and all that makes me cringe..
ronmustdie.deviantart.com
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Ako din. 'Yung oras na inuubos sa pagbalik sa mga lugar at paglakad/takbo... Nakakapagod.

kratos23
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Ronstera wrote:Lets hope so, I have always wanted to re-play this game but the thought of going through hundred plus hours of gameplay doing side quests and all that makes me cringe..
Kaya nga this game was so worth it. Kahit remaster lang pwede na tska sana they'll include the zodiac job system which was only made available in Japan.
FAV PS3 GAMES: GOW 3,FF 13, UC 2, UC 3, ME2
Riggel
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday

Zodiac JOB System, yes. mas challenging.
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Yup. Give the zodiac job system an English release.

z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Missing Monsters From Fortress, Square Enix’s Final Fantasy Spinoff
(via siliconera)
Before Bionic Commando ReArmed developer Grin shut down, they were working on a Final Fantasy XII spinoff called Fortress. Artwork of Ashe, a wandering judge, slipped out earlier.

Another artist revealed some of the monsters players would fight… if Fortress was finished. It appears the game had more than Bombs and Chocobos. Fortress has a vicious-looking centipede and a living rock creature.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/01/03/mi ... y-spinoff/
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Ay, discontinued na pala 'yun? I remember reporting it in our FF union in Gamespot several years ago.

IanHateHero
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: IanHateHero

^ Yup, medyo matagal na. Pero may nirelease ang SE na tech demo of the project. May mga videos pa n'un sa youtube e.

Sayang 'to, madadagdagan pa sana ng game sa world ng Ivalice. At magbabalik pa supposedly si Ashe. Haaay.. :(

Eto 'yung concept art n'ya para sa Fortress in case 'di n'yo pa nakikita:
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/im ... -_Ashe.jpg
PSN: IanHateHero (US)
Nintendo FC: 2165-6134-6228
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ ang ganda ah... :ashamed: :2thumbs:
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme

Hanggang paghanga na lang tayo. xD