Final Fantasy VII Remake

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
lordjohn08
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

Acid Rhain wrote:hindi makatarungan kung hindi nila gagawing turnbased to.
on the positive side though, if turnbased nga.. then successful, I doubt marerevive sigurado ang JRPG genre
i agree dito dapat talaga TURNBASED padin yun gameplay
since ito naman yun original concept ng FF series
super HYPE!
Currently Playing PS3: Lightning Returns, Metal Gear Solid 4
Currently Playing PS4: Bloodborne, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

The Final Fantasy VII Remake announced at E3 was in development before Square Enix announced the PlayStation 4 PC version port at PlayStation Experience in December, project director Tetsuya Nomura said during a round table interview at E3
“When we announced the HD port, the PC port on the PS4, we weren’t sure when we wanted to announce the remake,” Nomura said. “The production was underway then, so there’s no real connection between the timing of the two Final Fantasy VIIs coming to PS4.
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

dalawa palang FFVII lalabas sa PS4
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Darkshader wrote: Na miss ko mag laro ng mini games and raise up some chocobos for racing ;)
ah yes, the golden sauce for cloud's omnislash andddd... the golden chocobo for the knights of the round summon... eto yung dalawang secret sa game na hindi mo malalaman unless word of mouth or by buying the brady guide before. And to think hindi pa ko marunong mag internet before when this game came out.... :sweat:
**** ****!
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Final Fantasy 7 Remake’s Story Could Deviate from the Original

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/final- ... 0-6428247/

Of course the Midgar Club scene has to go.. but how much kaya ang mababago?
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^options to keep aerith alive would be a welcome change for sure... but i doubt, part na kasi ng story yun eh... :sweat:
**** ****!
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

^
agree ako diyan ..
sana pwede mag switch ng Leader.. would love to use Tifa buong game xD
then pwede rin sanang iswitch si cloud para di ma over level and dapat 4 characters na tuwing combat :agree:
MegamanX
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX

For me, open ako magdeviate and FFVII remake from the original story... or pwede din sanang multiple ending hehehe para more reason to play the game.

Wala pa naman atang Final Fantasy game na merong multiple endings no?
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX (HK) / Mega_ZeroXX (US)
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

FFX2 pafs meron saka yung FFXIII-2 .. ;)

FF List of Multiple Endings
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List ... le_Endings
MegamanX
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX

ay oo nga pala yung XIII-2 is multiple endings (na plat ko pa naman yung game na yun tsk tsk di ko man lang naalala hehe)

Sana hindi na to umabot sa next gen console, sana magawa nila yung tag line nilang "Play it first on Playstation 4"
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX (HK) / Mega_ZeroXX (US)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^even if its exclusive to ps4, by the time the remake comes out sigurado mura na ang unit.... sulit na yun
**** ****!
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

I don't wanna sound the killjoy here but I bet there will be changes (gameplay, story) that could possibly ruin this.
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

^ There's always that risk. To me, personally, Final Fantasy VII (it's not even the best Final Fantasy game for me) isn't necessarily one of the best games of all time; it's one of the most important.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Changes are expected to be made, it's what keeping things exciting. We should be thankful SE even bothered to fulfill the fans wishes to bring a remake for this title in this lifetime so I'm sure any addition would be welcomed.

Personal choice ko na gusto ko alisin would be the midgar zolom...really hate that snake... everything else should be fine. Di na ko magtataka kung maglagay ng cameo ni zack sa remake, he is, afterall, a pivotal character that made cloud as to what he is today.
**** ****!
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

By the look of the trailer; The remake might be more darker, so they might lessen the funny parts like the cross-dressing Cloud. Remove and alter pitstops to make the size of the game manageable. Perhaps the black Materia won't be a pyramid area. They could very well change some of playable character's back story to remove some key places.

I think the changes will all be due to how much they can fit in to the game. If there's one thing that might positively disappoint me, it is if they decided the world map should be like FFX.

I just realized the team working on this game might be in a lot of pressure, more than any game ever developed by SE.

Yeah, I think Zack would get more air time on this one than the original, perhaps even the other characters from Crisis Core.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I doubt tatanggalin pa ng SE yung mga key places kasi iirc lahat ng places na pupuntahan mo are connected to one another, and magiging largely optional pa rin siguro yung ibang party members like vincent, yuffie and malaman, cait sith. Sila ang alam kong missables sa original. And since this will be slated for PS4, SE now have the hardware capability (and disc space) to utilize and add in what they failed to achieve before. If before they had to make use of 3 disc (700MB+ capacity per cd) to fit the entire game, pano pa kaya sa bala ng PS4?

For sure dadagdagan nila yung materia system and more or less incorporate siguro yung mga ability grid that we now see in modern FF titles...i would love to see a modern rendering of RED XIII :2thumbs:
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Full remake daw. Kasama ang mga key members ng original development team.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... ll-remake/
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Have More Work Done To Its Story
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/17/fi ... its-story/
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

grayfox17 wrote:I doubt tatanggalin pa ng SE yung mga key places kasi iirc lahat ng places na pupuntahan mo are connected to one another, and magiging largely optional pa rin siguro yung ibang party members like vincent, yuffie and malaman, cait sith. Sila ang alam kong missables sa original. And since this will be slated for PS4, SE now have the hardware capability (and disc space) to utilize and add in what they failed to achieve before. If before they had to make use of 3 disc (700MB+ capacity per cd) to fit the entire game, pano pa kaya sa bala ng PS4?

For sure dadagdagan nila yung materia system and more or less incorporate siguro yung mga ability grid that we now see in modern FF titles...i would love to see a modern rendering of RED XIII :2thumbs:
There's this waterfall place, if I remember it correctly, it's connected to Vincent's ultimate weapon and only the ultimate weapon. The Black Materia Pyramid could be removed completely. I doubt Yuffie and Vincent will still be optional after all these years, specially since Vincent has it's own game na. Thinking of the other games I've played, I guess I might be wrong with the number of Blu-rays (but I wouldn't mind if it was two.) I was thinking how huge the world map was kasi and every town with all the details (Just thinking how huge Midgar was and it's just one point of interest, and this game has to have audio dialog. I'm hoping this won't be a fixed camera view.

SE has always been innovative in how they customize characters, I'm excited as din how'll they upgrade the Materia system.

I'm almost certain this game will have some sort of collector's edition. I wonder how much it will cost?
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Problem with this remake announcement is that SE have been notorious over the years for cancelling/delaying and hiding development progress of their projects. Sure they can announce it pero once the hype dies down saka naman sya mase-set aside to give way for other projects hanggang sa abutin na naman ng ilang taon before the project resumes :banghead:
**** ****!