The Last Guardian [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

rohz wrote:to miss one of the biggest gaming conventions in the world is bad.

baka na delay yung buong project or worse, cancelled? :wah:
How can it be delayed if a date wasn't even set at all? And it's impossible for Sony to cancel this.
:bigmouth:
Aucipher
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: Aucipher

^ binili nato ng M$ asa pa!! :agree:

nahh kaka disappoint talaga wala man lang gameplay o trailer man lang this tgs, diko ma imagine ICO gameplay sa ps3
PSN: Aucipher
No Gods or Kings, Only Man.
505842205355434b20434f434b53
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

nobody in Team ICO or Sony said ICO was going to be in TGS 08, TGS 09 pa yan, sabi nga ni Ueda-san, "Sony has been very good to me, no pressure or anything..."
hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

w8 na lang tayo next year! hinde dapat nirurush ang mga masterpiece!
**********CERTIFIED**********
..:♥(,`*•.¸( `*•.¸¸.•*´ )¸.•*´,)♥:..
...:♥`•.*:+:,:=XBOT=:,:+:*.•´♥:....
..:♥(,¸.•*´( ¸.•*´`*•.¸ )`*•.¸',)♥:..
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

hiddenleaf wrote:w8 na lang tayo next year! hinde dapat nirurush ang mga masterpiece!
Tama....

Team always finishes their game in the span of 4 years

ICO = 2001
SotC = 2005
Next game =2009 :agree:

Masyado tayo nagmamadali sa games. Lets be patience, it not same as before when it comes to making games
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

PSN ID: Xanshi
"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i highly doubt na next year yung ICO 3 especially the English Version....kung next year eto dapat may teaser na!
G_R_A_V_E
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: G_R_A_V_E

sony is stupid if they did that.. :?
PSN ID: G_R_A_V_E
Clan: [MNYK]
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: leeger1204

G_R_A_V_E wrote:

Well Sony is full of stupidity this gen, especially when they allowed their BIG third party exclusives to be multiplats,
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yup Sony should have paid 3rd party companies instead of investing in their 1st/2nd party companies like Insomniac, SCEA, SCEE, Naughty Dogs, MM, Team ICO etc... I don't care about Uncharted, LBP, infamous, Resistance, ICO 3 etc... just bring me Tekken XXXIV, FF XXXIII, DMC LXV I don't care na lalabas din ito sa PS3, I want just more of the same!!!
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: leeger1204

darkwing_uop wrote:yup Sony should have paid 3rd party companies instead of investing in their 1st/2nd party companies like Insomniac, SCEA, SCEE, Naughty Dogs etc... I don't care about Uncharted, LBP, infamous, Resistance, etc... just bring me Tekken XXXIV, FF XXXIII, more of the same!!!
Well for me I do care about, LBP, Uncharted and other 1st and 2nd party games ang sinasabi ko lang ay yung mga pinakawalang exlcusives ng Sony ay mas malalaki ang potential na mag move ng PS3, now na multi na sila nawala na yung potential nila to move systems just like sa nangyari sa GTA4. So para sa akin on a business stand point malaki din ang nawala/mawawala sa Sony dahil sa pagiging multiplats ng mga previous PS exclusive games. Sa palagay ko MS just wants to slow own the succcess of the PS3 dahil they know that it will eventually overtake the 360 in the near future, MS is buying exclusive games not to win the console war but to say relevant this gen.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

G_R_A_V_E wrote:

They're working on it. Even the SCEWW president said that Ueda is busy with the game development. And enough with the negativity already. I'm already in tears that I didn't see this in TGS. :wah: And no, you're not being realistic.

Fvck losing exclusives. I want my Team Ico game. That's all that matters to me now.

Also, just an off topic question but now many Xbox 360s or PS3s were moved by GTAIV? As far as this gen is involved, no games released so far have been a true system seller for either platform. The closest thing to a system seller is MGS4 with all the bundles sold and TOV for the Xbox 360 in Japan.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sony choose to invest in their 1st/2nd parties, that's it, developing a game this HD gen is expensive. Price Cutting is a game that moves more systems, jsnepo is right, MGS4 pushed the PS3 sales to 400k+ in the US alone during that month
hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

jsnepo wrote: Also, just an off topic question but now many Xbox 360s or PS3s were moved by GTAIV? As far as this gen is involved, no games released so far have been a true system seller for either platform. The closest thing to a system seller is MGS4 with all the bundles sold and TOV for the Xbox 360 in Japan.
Halo 3 sa 360! :smiley:
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

hiddenleaf wrote:
jsnepo wrote: Also, just an off topic question but now many Xbox 360s or PS3s were moved by GTAIV? As far as this gen is involved, no games released so far have been a true system seller for either platform. The closest thing to a system seller is MGS4 with all the bundles sold and TOV for the Xbox 360 in Japan.
Halo 3 sa 360! :smiley:
Siyempre pati yan. But wait... ano NPD ng Xbox 360 during the first two months of Halo 3's release?

OT: Try logging your PSN ID here to see if it works...

http://store.playstation.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's quite odd that whenever I try to add you in PSN, sabi hindi daw existing yung temphush PSN ID. First time I ever encountered an issue like that.
hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Halo 3.. sales
First Month: 527.8K
Second Month: 366K..

nakakalogin ako diyan pati sa PSN...ang problema ko lang lahat kayo hinde rin nageexist kapag tinatry ko kayo iadd...wala pa rin... funny thing nangyari rin sa akin eto sa XBox dati :loco:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Fumito Ueda on Toro Station: "We'll be able to announce [our new game] very soon!"

http://teamicogamers.blogspot.com/2008/ ... ation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Read niyo yung transcript, ang kulit nila Toro and Kuro
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

darkwing_uop wrote:Fumito Ueda on Toro Station: "We'll be able to announce [our new game] very soon!"

http://teamicogamers.blogspot.com/2008/ ... ation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Read niyo yung transcript, ang kulit nila Toro and Kuro
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Tapos casual game lang pala. Labo!

GDC 2009! I called it first.
re_pax31
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: re_pax31

LOL!
STILL waiting for any updates/news regarding Suikoden VI
PSN i.d. : re_pax31
hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nice! cant wait!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

http://teamicogamers.blogspot.com/2008/ ... me-is.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Fumito Ueda on Famitsu: "The new game is based on contact"
Speaking briefly on this week's Famitsu, Fumito Ueda said that his new game for PlayStation 3 will be based on physical connection, similar to his previous two games, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus."