Suicide Squad

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386697/

Nandito pala si Batman. Okay lang may spoilers sa thread na ito dahil para ganun talaga ito. :D

Para iwas spoiler, dun na lang tayo sa The Official Movies thread.

At meron ding general Movie Spoilers Thread.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I think the movie are doing some re-shoots according to some reports due to the some negative nitpicks to BvS.
Ah critics...
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Report: Warner Bros. spending millions on Suicide Squad reshoots to make it funnier
http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/31/113387 ... ad-reshoot

Dahil "kailangan" sundan ang Marvel formula na humor?
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

I think the re-shoot idea is terrible. It's like performing aesthetic surgery on a baby because it doesn't look like the successful neighbor's kid. To adjust because Deadpool went well and B vs S did not just shows how weak DC's focus is..

My initial reaction for the trailers is I felt like their personalities was forced..like "we're bad people, lets all say and do bad things, because you know, we are villains, really." There are many ways to show "villainy", I think stealing from a shop window and saying that's what they do is kind of grandstanding and tasteless for me. Even Joker looks like the generic movie psychopath lunatic, loud, screechy and laughs crazily.

So far, I have not seen anything noteworthy in the trailers that's not close to pandering to the audience.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

If they spend millions then they should consider more exposure to Batfleck. Hehehe..
it's kinda disappointing Warner Bros. pushed the panic button suddenly after hearing backlash from BvS.
The box-office hasn't ended yet. It could reach at least $800 Million at least. If they reach $1 Billion, it's sweet victory.
Why hollywood guys made $1 Billion gross profit a barometer if a film is sucessfull or not? Isn't that too much?

I want DC to be different from Marvel at all times. You know? Some kind of identity in terms of story telling.
Why do i feel Marvel films put a some sort of a "comic book/superhero movie standard" on everyone's mouth?
I don't think so... Look at Watchmen for example.
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I couldn't agree more, Watchmen was incredible, and the ending made more sense compared to the comic book. I think DC movies will lose its identity if they try to follow Marvel's formula. I blame din yung mga naunang Superman. Superman hasn't been that way for a long long time. DC has been slowly leaning on Psychological and Philosophical side of things.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Past Superman? you mean past iterations? or 1938 iteration?
So people still today, prefers the 1938 Superman?
And doesn't prefer a more human Superman?

Cavill's version is the most human/modernized Superman ever. For me it's best.
A person who's struggling and having conflict regarding his powers & his purpose and what can it bring to mankind.
How's that isn't human/modern? Don't tell me Reeve's version is much more human that Cavill's (I mean no disrespect to Reeve)

Snyder's version of Superman is sort of a "learning hero". Which some people don't get. He doesn't even developed new skill sets yet.
By the time he's gonna get resurrected for sure he will be the Superman most people known.

Funny. People forget how Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne struggled so much to be the hero they are.
And they can't accept a "learning" Superman? Or is the "learning curve" by Snyder is what some people can't accept?
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

deathzero23 wrote:Past Superman? you mean past iterations? or 1938 iteration?

Cavill's version is the most human/modernized Superman ever. For me it's best.
A person who's struggling and having conflict regarding his powers & his purpose and what can it bring to mankind.
How's that isn't human/modern? Don't tell me Reeve's version is much more human that Cavill's (I mean no disrespect to Reeve)

Snyder's version of Superman is sort of a "learning hero". Which some people don't get. He doesn't even developed new skill sets yet.
By the time he's gonna get resurrected for sure he will be the Superman most people known.

Funny. People forget how Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne struggled so much to be the hero they are.
And they can't accept a "learning" Superman? Or is the "learning curve" by Snyder is what some people can't accept?
I concur Pafs....Kaya nung nakwento sa akin ng kumpare ko yung Man Of Steel dati, how this was a different Superman, and for him, the best incarnation of the Icon, napanood agad ako after work...And until now i'm thankful for my decision to watch Man Of Steel right away...
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

deathzero23 wrote:Past Superman? you mean past iterations? or 1938 iteration?
All of them, actually. I'm talking about the general appearance and tone of the previous Supermans, goody goody boy scout in bright colors fighting crime head on, impenetrable, physically and emotionally. They expect the Super, not the man, not the current "damaged goods" Superman.

Superman hovering over Batman was the most powerful scene for me, because Superman wasn't portrayed there as a warrior of light but what he really is, an alien entity.

Ah, I think we're off topic. By and by, I'm looking forward to seeing more of ..uh.. Margot Robbie, but I'm not gonna keep my expectations high on the plot.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I hope the "scene" between Harley and Deadshot is on the movie too. hehehe
The comics and animated movie has it.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...nakaka hype din yun bagong trailer nito, sana mas maging ok yung full movie. :agree:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

deathzero23 wrote:I hope the "scene" between Harley and Deadshot is on the movie too. hehehe
The comics and animated movie has it.
I know what you mean. but they had a previous movie. :mrgreen: :twisted:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Latest trailer
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Suicide Squad Director Explains Reshoots
http://ap.ign.com/suicide-squad-theater ... s-reshoots
#SuicideSquad “reshoots for humor” is silly. When a studio loves your movie and asks what else you want, go for it! #ThanksWB #moreaction
Ayer's comment on adding more action to the film syncs up with what Jai Courtney, who plays Captain Boomerang, said last week.
"I wouldn't say we're going back to make it funnier. There's some additional action stuff that we've been doing which is pretty dope, really we're just kind of adding in that sense," said Courtney.
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

"additional action stuff"

...right, totally believable.

"Hey, wouldn't be awesome if we all go back to this place because I thought of something rad I'd like to add in, you know.. after the shooting stage has wrapped up. Lets just disregard the planning that went into it..because..reasons."
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

After seeing the latest SS trailer with that Harley Quinn fast scene (alam nyo na yun)....Talagang di pala ako pwede manood nito...I don't want to come out of theaters smelling like Clorox....
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Comic-Con Trailer
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

The negative reviews will help this movie para wag masyado magexpect ng mataas mga manonood.. and to be honest sa trailers pa lang medyo di ako nahype..
Dec0de022
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Dec0de022

honestly, naaasar na ako sa pagkaoverhype nito sa social medias. :lol:
YOUTUBE|WORLD TEKKEN FEDERATION|STEAM|MYFIGURECOLLECTION
PSN ID: Dec0de022|PS3 | icanhazhaxplz|PSV
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

It's getting pounded on negatively on social media. Only Harley Quinn getting the raves..
Observe mode muna ako.