PLDT Broadband Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
mokee
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan

Same problem with you. Nat 3 sa pldt prolink na binigay, tried all guides pero ayaw talaga eh. Can someone post anything that might help
Earn Money while browsing this forum.

Register for free here: http://www.neobux.com/?r=mokee1218
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

I had to upgrade mine to their wifi modem/router to solve the nat3 problem
mokee
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan

What do you mean upgrade? I have their wifi/modem router the prolink h5004n thing. The old modem with my linksys router worked better i had nat 2

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hmm I have the non antenna one, forgot the model number, it was nat 2 right out of the box
nerdymerky
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: nerdymerky

mokee wrote:What do you mean upgrade? I have their wifi/modem router the prolink h5004n thing. The old modem with my linksys router worked better i had nat 2
damn.. i can't return to my old setup tho. PLDT took the old modem with them and i already sold my belkin router... :facepalm:
edwin
Myst
Myst

rinmueru wrote:Guys sino naka Pldt Fibr dito? Kakaconnect lang kasi ng samin. Ok naman sya sa pc and laptop. Then nung tinry ko mag test connection sa ps3, antagal mag distuingish ng NAT type, after mga 3 mins. may mag flash na message sa baba. "The router in use may not support IP fragments and the communication features of some games may be restricted". Tapos hindi din lalabas yun DL speed and up speed. Pag binabalik ko dun sa old connection namin ( copper line + zyxel modem/router) Wala namang problems.. WTF? Please need help.
Im on the exact same boat, from Globe dsl to PLDT Fiber so far looks okay naman when Im playing online. Gusto ko lang din sana ma optimize at ma check kung ano talaga ang speed ko thru PSN.

Im currently on plan 3Mbps but sa speedtest umaabot ako ng 11Mbps I can say na accurate naman kasi when I download sa torrent thru mobile phone nag mamatch namanan un dowload speed ng speedest at pag dowload speed ko sa torrent minsan umaabot pa ako ng 1.1MBps or ~9Mbps.

here's a sample screenshot ng actual DL speed thru mobile phone

Does PLDT tech'l service accept port forwarding assistance for PS3?

any help?

TY ;)
R1 PSNID: elaz15
R3 PSNID: elaz_15
I appreciate everyone's opinion on gaming, just don't dis something just because it isn't your style or taste.
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

What's your setup from your modem/router to your console?

ex:
setup 1: modem/router -> console
setup 2: modem -> router -> console
setup 3: modem/router -> router -> console
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
nerdymerky
PlayStation
PlayStation

modem/router -> console via lan cable = nat 3 then i tried using wifi = nat 3 also.
mokee
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan

same problem here

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

does the router have a DMZ function? try to put the IP address of the PS4 on it
nerdymerky
PlayStation
PlayStation

darkwing_uop wrote:does the router have a DMZ function? try to put the IP address of the PS4 on it

I'll try DMZ later.

portforwarding seems to be not working or i don't know a damn thing about networks, so i just followed this guide http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... 4N/PS4.htm but still getting nat 3 :(
mokee
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan

Tried dmz already. Not working. Tried port forward. Not working. Anybody suggest a good modem router to replace it with?

nerdymerky
PlayStation
PlayStation

effin pldt! how much do modem/routers costs nowadays? suggestions for brands?
mokee
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan

i can't believe were the only two people who have problems with this?

Aside from the modem router they gave you, do you still have a router in the house working?

I read somewhere that a possible reason why the port forward is not working is because there are two routers working in your network.

nerdymerky
PlayStation
PlayStation

haha! maybe nobody really has a fix for this problem yet. this prolink is the only one im using. no other visible routers around the house tho.

have you tried contacting pldt about this? i have no time/too lazy to call them. ahaha!
hitokiri
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby
PSN ID: vince_ll

had the same problem. bought a new modem/router and replaced the supplied prolink modem/router. Now all my connections are NAT2
PSN I.D. : vince_ll
M.G.O. Callsign: vince_g105
nerdymerky
PlayStation
PlayStation

hitokiri wrote:had the same problem. bought a new modem/router and replaced the supplied prolink modem/router. Now all my connections are NAT2
what brand of modem/router did you buy?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hitokiri wrote:had the same problem. bought a new modem/router and replaced the supplied prolink modem/router. Now all my connections are NAT2
yup , this particular modem/router is very bad
hitokiri
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby
PSN ID: vince_ll

TP-Link TD-W8961ND.
PSN I.D. : vince_ll
M.G.O. Callsign: vince_g105
eniway629
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
PSN ID: eniway

So the only solution is to replace the modem? Damn. How much is a good modem/router?
PSN ID: eniway