[OT] Bloodborne

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

tagamaynila wrote:AI hunters are crazy fast and really fun to fight. What makes it really great for me is that they have no special ability that you can't do yourself given the right weapons and equipment. They're just playable characters with AI.

It's also quite difficult to get any extended combo going since they dodge a lot. At most you get 2 to 3 hits in and they'll usually break off. There's a particularly problematic one with the rifle spear that nearly used up all my blood vials. Then there's a good one that you'll fight in a very small elevated space where both of you can potentially fall off of. It was a really fun fast paced fight and my favorite so far.
I got lucky in that fight, he fell off, previously I was the one falling lol
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

Finished off my 5th boss and currently wandering about. I am freaking in love with this game. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam nung shortcuts, ganda ng structure ng stages. May nabuksan akong shortcut na nashock ako, magka konekta pala yung lugar na yun. You'll know what I'm referring to when you get there. :)
CPA. Gamer.

lensig24
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha

kakakuha ko lang ng copy ko kanina badtrip lang may patch pala TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION di naman makaka laro this weekend dahil uuwi ng probinsya :P

Well at least may incentive ako para umuwi pabalik agad :D
PSN ID - junbotbot80

FFXIV ARR IGN - Breon Valdos
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Man...finally beat the first boss after grinding some levels and upgrading my saw cleaver twice, but at that point medyo nadalian na ko lalo na at madami din akong baon na molotov. Gotta say though, iba pa din talaga ang satisfaction na nakukuha mo pag nakatalo ka ng boss sa game na ito. =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

indeed, I just finished my 4th boss and things are just getting crazier
kt
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: ktl_081

May class system ba sya bros? Ano recommend nyo class gamitin? Or doesnt matter naman?
PSN ID: ktl_81
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Meron pero it's more on how initial stats are distributed so you'd have to get a feel for how you want to play to get the right build for you...
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

As was the case with Dark Souls, for me the game shines the brightest in its lore. I just love how Miyazaki deals with the element of human agency as well as existentialist ideologies in his stories.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
kt
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart

Seraph011 wrote:Meron pero it's more on how initial stats are distributed so you'd have to get a feel for how you want to play to get the right build for you...
Thanks for the info bro. Whats the recommended class to use for 1st timers hehe
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

I keep waiting for one of the enemies to say "Lord Sadler" LOL http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805577-b ... e/71485686
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kt wrote:
Seraph011 wrote:Meron pero it's more on how initial stats are distributed so you'd have to get a feel for how you want to play to get the right build for you...
Thanks for the info bro. Whats the recommended class to use for 1st timers hehe
Wala naman recommended, sobrang magkakaparehas lang halos yung stats. Piliin mo nalang yung mataas yung strength and skill para madali ka makapag switch ng weapons
kt
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart

^nice thanks will do that!
kt
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart

Hirap ng game! Ganun ba talaga kahit malayo ka na tapos na dedz balik sa start tapos ulit lahat?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kt wrote:Hirap ng game! Ganun ba talaga kahit malayo ka na tapos na dedz balik sa start tapos ulit lahat?
Yup, but you can still retrieve the blood echoes you lost, but if you die again then it's gone
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

i got around 27,000 blood echoes when suddenly i entered a big hall where the third boss (blood-starved beast) was patiently waiting for me. i was like sh*t i have to spend these echoes first before i lose them. so i quickly quit the game then loaded it afterwards, to my surprise i was outside the fog. yey
PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
kt
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart

guys anong weapon pinili nyo at first? parang hirap gamitin ng axe mabagal sya noh pero malakas
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kt wrote:guys anong weapon pinili nyo at first? parang hirap gamitin ng axe mabagal sya noh pero malakas
it all depends on your play style, you can get the other weapons later on in the game
bahtul
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitz-j

@mizyel - Ah nice trick! di mo nga lang magagawa ito sa ibang boss kasi baka matagalan ka mag-exit game. Hehehe

@KT - Try mo yung saw spear. Mabilis ang swing at maganda ang extended charged attack. Still using it till now. Secondary weapon ko yung threaded cane. Ginagamit ko lang kapag kailangan ko ng range weapon. Hehehe
lexus10rs
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: lL3xus_10

Guys tanong lang. Pansin ko lang. Wala ba talagang pause ang laro na to?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

lexus10rs wrote:Guys tanong lang. Pansin ko lang. Wala ba talagang pause ang laro na to?
safest place would be in Hunter's Dream, but there is no pause button, think of it like an MMO