[OT] Bloodborne

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

hmm load times can only get annoying if you get die often, but don't worry From is working on a patch
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Seraph011 wrote:dami nang reviews ah...and mostly ALMOST perfect scores. ito na yata ang pinaka highest na ps4 game reviews na nakita ko so far. =)
yes .. for a PS4 Exclusive :agree:
bahtul
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitz-j

This game reminds me of Demon's Soul. First 3hrs of gameplay, still stuck at the first freaking level! :banghead: Hahaha
Nakakapanibago yung combat nito. Mukhang puyatan na naman ito! Oooohhhh yyyyeeeeaaahhhh!!!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

bahtul wrote:This game reminds me of Demon's Soul. First 3hrs of gameplay, still stuck at the first freaking level! :banghead: Hahaha
Nakakapanibago yung combat nito. Mukhang puyatan na naman ito! Oooohhhh yyyyeeeeaaahhhh!!!
lol I've spent several hours already and I haven't found the first boss yet

I'm loving every moment of it

GOTY
gd1
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: Solid_Ggood

This game is legit guys. Sulit siya lalo na if you pre-ordered. The Sword-hammer is a nice collector's item too. I love the atmosphere, gameplay and difficulty of this game. This is my first "Souls" game (same developer) so I was struggling during the first few hours. Hopefully, I will improve when I play again :lol:.
PSN: Solid_Ggood
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

Damn the loading screen lang madalas nakikita ko dito. Nice looking but unforgiving game i can accept. Pero the horrendous loading. Inis ka na nga na namatay ka pero ay sir hintay ka lang ha, load lang ako ng matagal.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Para daw may added incentive para di mamatay :lol:
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

di masyado mind blowing yung graphics, well i think never a strong suit for From yun. pero i love the setting and how atmospheric it is.

una ko nakita yung 2nd boss, guy whooped my ass, umikot muna ko ulit then saw the first boss, ayun kakatalo ko palang sakanya. mamaya pag uwi babawian ko si 2nd boss. :)

di talaga siya pwede laruin like previous installments, ibang iba yung combat mechanics. kelangan offensive and aggressive na yung combat style mo, kung hindi, mabilis mauubos yung potions mo.
CPA. Gamer.

PSN ID: Alendri_09
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

ron_bato wrote:Para daw may added incentive para di mamatay :lol:
Oo nga eh. Mas parusa pa loading time compared sa game.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Curious lang ako why they still went for the ragdoll physics with the dead bodies...no big deal though, just wondering. So far an hour into the game and medyo nangangapa pa ako, matagal na din ako hindi naglalaro ng 'souls' game eh. Lol nakita ko pa lang yung kalaban na nag-ba-bang dun sa double doors na unang may aso and medyo kinabahan na ko...hehehehe
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

lol the ragdoll physics is like a tradition

loving the game, I play the Vita during loading screens :lol:
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

posted mine for sale. :( too massochistic for my blood.
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

xgh0st12x wrote:posted mine for sale. :( too massochistic for my blood.
you haven't played a Souls game before? where did you get stuck?
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I played DS before but never really finished it. This game is an entirely different monster, pero i was hoping the mechanics would allow it to be a bit more forgiving. I was wrong. Lol!
Oh well... You live, you learn.

Not discrediting how awesome this game is, especially for a souls fan.
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ahh true, it's a bit harder now because you don't have a shield anymore, I think spent like 4-5 hours at the beginning before being able to beat the first boss lol
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Hmm...ako naman parang mas nadalian. Walang shield pero andami kasi ng nakakalat na pang heal kaya kahit papano mas forgiving. Mind you though, that doesn't mean I find it easy...nakaka 4 hours na ako and I've already died about 15 times and I got murdered by the first boss who I have yet to beat. And then I stumbled on who I'm guessing is the second boss who was an entirely different beast than the first so yeah...lol.

But so far I have to say this is easily one of the best games on the PS4 so far. Fell in love with it instantly. It won't hold your hand, it won't even bother telling you where to go...but everytime I kill something, there's that feeling I actually accomplished something that I only get from a Souls game.

And btw...this game reminds me of why I'm such a pussy...lol I literally walk and peek through corridors instead of just running in and play around with the camera a lot just to see if there's an ambush waiting.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

larong laro nako ng me 2.69 update pa pala .. :fight: :sweat:
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i don't have the game( :twisted: kinda tempted/impulse buy, played only a portion of the first level of Demon's Souls years ago pero tinamad ituloy and never owned/played Dark Souls 1 and 2 but i know these 3 souls games are awesome), but sony said they are working on a patch to improve loading time.
bahtul
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitz-j

Ako rin, after 6hrs of gameplay natalo ko na rin kagabi yung first boss! Yung second boss pala yung nakita ko nung una. Pilit kong kinakalaban, di talaga kaya. Hehehe.

Ang reklamo ko lang sa game na ito eh yung lock-on. Natatanggal yung lock-on kapag may puno or mga bato sa gitna nyo. Hassle! Dun ako namamatay kasi kapag nawala yung lock-on, biglang sa iba nagdododge. Tsk tsk tsk. Sana ayusin nila.
tagamaynila
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: tagamaynila

AI hunters are crazy fast and really fun to fight. What makes it really great for me is that they have no special ability that you can't do yourself given the right weapons and equipment. They're just playable characters with AI.

It's also quite difficult to get any extended combo going since they dodge a lot. At most you get 2 to 3 hits in and they'll usually break off. There's a particularly problematic one with the rifle spear that nearly used up all my blood vials. Then there's a good one that you'll fight in a very small elevated space where both of you can potentially fall off of. It was a really fun fast paced fight and my favorite so far.
There's coffee in my veins
PSN ID: tagamaynila