Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Release date: 3/31/2015

Collector's edition ($59.99) :agree:

Limited Edition Supply Box Case - o Modeled after the in-game Supply Box, this case features beautiful printing inside and out as well as a magnetic lid to keep your hunting goods secure
Exclusive 3.5 inch transparent Gore Magala figure
A 6.5 x 11.5 inch screen cleaning cloth featuring all new Monster Hunter artwork
One of a kind Monster Hunter lanyard
Premium Felyne Pin
Copy of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate game
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Preordered the CE before it becomes unavailable..baka magkaubusan nanaman! =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

and this just came out.... damn...

**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Hehe...pang hype! =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

no choice..I'll be forced to buy this one when it comes out...
**** ****!
imbisibol
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: imbisibol

Namimigay na ng demo codes para sa MH4U.

Baka may sinuwerte dyan, pahingi ako code please! XD
PSN: imbisibol (HK) imbisibol2 (US)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^pang North America lang ata eh, sinesend lang sa email ng nintendo
**** ****!
imbisibol
Myst
Myst

Yeah, NA yun kailangan ko. Anyway, nevermind. Nakakuha na ko. Thanks na rin! :D Happy Hunting!
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

mh4u is gonna come out soon and im not even done with the first mh4, i had to stop for a while, hirap na din ng mga high rank
**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

Here you go guys! Share and enjoy! =D

You’ve been selected to receive special early access to the demo for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for the Nintendo 3DS system.

The demo includes a selection of quests that can be played alone or with up to three others via local* or wireless broadband connection. It’s available now, and there’s no limit on play sessions. Happy hunting!
A07034RT2X667CDC
To get your hunting party going, here are three extra codes to share with your friends:

A071D973175J4KPW
A071FC2R2MKXCX78
A070LUME0QTD66N9
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Seraph011 wrote:Here you go guys! Share and enjoy! =D

You’ve been selected to receive special early access to the demo for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for the Nintendo 3DS system.

The demo includes a selection of quests that can be played alone or with up to three others via local* or wireless broadband connection. It’s available now, and there’s no limit on play sessions. Happy hunting!
A07034RT2X667CDC
To get your hunting party going, here are three extra codes to share with your friends:

A071D973175J4KPW
A071FC2R2MKXCX78
A070LUME0QTD66N9
uy! thanks! nakuha ko yung una :win: buti gising pa ko at nabasa ko to hehe ...strange though, naka set na pala ng US region yung 3ds XL ko pero i never got an email for the codes :sweat: Thanks ulit pards! :2thumbs:

Since the 4u is coming out next month, I'm contemplating if I should get it and start over again pero kasi accdg online konting contents and minor changes sa weapons lang naman nadagdag ....
**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o

No prob bro, hope you enjoy! Sa mga ibang members natin diyan, gamitin niyo na yung codes! =)

Ako naman nag preorder na lang nung bagong 3DS Monster Hunter ed...ayaw ko muna laruin para talagang fresh pag nag umpisa ako. =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

buti na lang hindi pwede yung BPI card ko for online transactions or else baka napabili na naman ako online nung 4g hehe... I also called DB and they're taking in preorder for the game na pala. I can get one no problem pero yun nga lang, gotta start all over again. Hinayang lang kasi ako dahil sayang yung progress ko sa MH4 ko. Tapos yung 3ds XL ko may topak bigla na lang namamatay by itself kaya bihira ko na lang gamitin. :sweat:
**** ****!
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Since pareng seraph was kind enough to share some of his codes, here's my contribution for the rest who will be playing MH4 for the first time:

I just found this link by accident so this should help you out with the changes especially with your fave weps. Although most of the familiar stuff made a return from the last versions medyo marami pa rin na-overhaul on this one so in a way parang na-"reboot" yung mechanics na nakasanayan na natin. There are plenty of other sites like this and masisipag din naman ang community ng MH to help you get up to speed.

FYI: DB have in their FB page an estimated price for this to be more or less 1,800.

Enjoy! :2thumbs:
**** ****!
imbisibol
Myst
Myst

^ Ayus! Add ko na rin to:

Mahalaga yun parts about sa code of conduct para sa online play ng MH4. :D

Anyway, may naglalaro ba dito? Hunt tayo mamayang gabi!! DX
grayfox17
Primal Rage