[OT] Watch_Dogs

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

^saw a similar post on reddit regarding corrupted game saves. the only problem i have encountered is with the save file not uploading properly to the cloud, and i had to manually upload them.

i'm really enjoying the game so far. got all the online trophies over the weekend. as a trophy hunter, i'm really glad that there weren't any grinding-intensive online trophies. those last few seconds during online hacking when the search area gets smaller and smaller, and you can see the other player furiously trying to find you is really intense.

i had issues with the driving initally, but i've gotten used to it that i don't really find it that wonky anymore. i was able to drive around pawnee (not the one in indiana though :bigmouth: ), and i was really impressed with how the game looked and felt different from when you're in the city. after getting all the online trophies, i had to turn off online invasions though (my notoriety was reset as a result) as the constant invasions got in the way of my offline/single-player playthrough.
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

what happened if you quit the game while being invaded and hacked by someone?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

a13 wrote:i was able to drive around pawnee (not the one in indiana though :bigmouth: ) ,
Parks and Recreation reference? I like you already.

Great impressions! Game sounds good! As far as I know, the failed to upload save file via PS Plus is a FW 1.70 bug. Nangyayare rin siya sa akin, so I have to manually upload my save files as well for different games.
Somnambulist
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: Rowanie

darkwing_uop wrote:
Somnambulist wrote:I saw a special edition with a bundled keypad about the size of a wide remote control. Is it worth the premium price tag?
how much is it?
PSN ID: Rowanie
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:
a13 wrote:i was able to drive around pawnee (not the one in indiana though :bigmouth: ) ,
Parks and Recreation reference? I like you already.

Great impressions! Game sounds good! As far as I know, the failed to upload save file via PS Plus is a FW 1.70 bug. Nangyayare rin siya sa akin, so I have to manually upload my save files as well for different games.
hahahahaha! i love that show. favorite episode was with detlef. :lol: sorry for the OT.

back to the game, some of the privacy invasions are just downright disturbing. there was one where i wanted aiden to do something; i just felt bummed out after that particular privacy invasion.

a cool thing that they can add to the next game would be the ability to transfer funds to those that are in need. i saw an unemployed person who was diagnosed with cancer, and i wished the game would have let the players give money to persons like those.

in other watch dogs-related news, the game sold 4M copies in its first week.
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

Funny din when playing this game, I wanna know when I'm being invaded so syempre tingin sa router light activity. Pag busy ayun meron na, lo and behold nagparamdam siya, pinasabog pa motorcycle ko. Syempre tamad ako maghanap so pinabayaan ko and gumamit pa ng black outs para di ko magamit camera. Nilabas ko sniper rifle para trip lang, tapos biglang nagdc yung invader. Strange di ko naman alam saan siya hahaha.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^yung sa online invasion na 1-on-1, ano bang data yung makukuha nung invader sa player pag successful siya?
Is it the items, weapons and money of the hacked player have?
Magagamit ba yun nung invading player sa single player mode nya?
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

^Notoriety points lang and experience.
crycec
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday
PSN ID: crycec

Lirgota wrote:^Notoriety points lang and experience.
oo nga yun lang ang binibigay... sana pwede makuha pera mo, or something... para mas maganda ang nakataya... hindi xp nad notoriety lang...
ATR-PS
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Vhati-il-Dal

May way po ba para mag multiple save file? Naunahan kasi ako mag laro ng misis ko, everytime mag "New Game" ako may warning na mapatungan yung file niya.
PSN 1: ATR-MEL
PSN 2: Vhati-il-Dal

Ellie: Ellie
David: What?
Ellie:Tell them Ellie is the name of the little girl that BROKE YOUR F***ING FINGER!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

ATR-PS wrote:May way po ba para mag multiple save file? Naunahan kasi ako mag laro ng misis ko, everytime mag "New Game" ako may warning na mapatungan yung file niya.
haven't found a way, the new trend now is the user uses his/her own account while playing the game, in other words, only 1 save file
ATR-PS
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:
ATR-PS wrote:May way po ba para mag multiple save file? Naunahan kasi ako mag laro ng misis ko, everytime mag "New Game" ako may warning na mapatungan yung file niya.
haven't found a way, the new trend now is the user uses his/her own account while playing the game, in other words, only 1 save file
Hay... Bad trip naman kung ganun. Kung mag create kaya kami ng new Uplay account?

Ellie:Tell them Ellie is the name of the little girl that BROKE YOUR F***ING FINGER!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

I don't think it would work that way, each uplay account is connected to a particular PSN account
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hmm maybe creating a new PSN account will do the trick.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

AFAIK eh isa lang daw yung save file per game time... ugh!

Hindi tulad ng ibang games na may different save slots.

Since wala pa akong PS4, testing muna ako ng ctOS mobile app, pwede mang-gulo haha!
ATR-PS
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Try ko nalang bukas i-add yung isa kong PSN account sa PS4. Baka gumana yung extra PSN account para maka gawa ako sarili ko save file. Sa rate ng paglalaro ng misis ko baka next month ko pa malaro to... Haysss... Pina testing ko pa kasi... -_-'

superlakas
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
PSN ID: moggpogi

Lirgota wrote:
Seraph011 wrote:Hehe...may nang invade sakin kanina ang galing magtago amf, di ko tuloy nahuli! Enjoy naman pala yung mp nito. =)
Nakakaparanoid lang sobra kung may maghack or magprofile sa iyo. Meron one time tumalon ako sa bridge tapos biglang meron sumunod. Uy may sumusunod pala, labas grenade launcher hahaha.

Mahirap din minsan gumamit ng grenade launcher ng yare sakin nakita ko yung invader sa harap ko tapos nasa auto equip ko pala grenade launcher ko ayun pag tira ko pati ako sabog hahaha...
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Pag ganyan masyadong malapit yung hacker at buntot ng buntot, Shotgun or Full-Auto na M-16 or whatever. Utas yan sigurado.

Ang mahirap na scenario eh pag di ka nya makita na nag-hahack sa open area, baka bigla siya magpaputok para makita nya kung sino hindi gumagalaw sa paligid nya eh prime suspect nya yun as hacker/invader.

Ewan ko kung pwede itong invasion/hacking style:
- Yung hacker na sa loob ng store/pharmacy/restaurant/etc. at yung na-invade ay malapit sa vicinity. Madalang kasi may pumapasok sa isang enclosed structure para hanapin yung invader/hacker eh. Iisipin kasi nung na-invade eh nasa open area lang yung hacker.
steeps
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: steeps_US

^swertehan din kung meron man building na pwede pasukan. yung last na nanghack sakin, sinuwerte kasi may parking lot na malapit. sa 3rd level sya nagtago, di ko agad nakita.

Ang style ko, when hacking, instead na ako bumuntot, ako ang nagpapahabol, hugging corners, keeping him in my line of sight. pag lumalapit sya, lipat ako sa kabilang corner. Works for me.
PSN ID: steeps_US (US Account)
please drop by my gaming blog at http://theelectronicplayground.blogspot.com
invulnerable
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

guys di ko maredeem yung bonus content codes ko. may alam kayong fix? thanks!