Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

vg247
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will include base building, according to Hideo Kojima.

Snake will have a home base in the open world that can be fortified and managed, and Kojima Productions is looking at the option for players to manage bases from smartphones.

Changes made will be updated in the core game, and players will be able to walk around the base, upgrade it and more.

Also back for the game is weapon R&D from Peace Walker.
StealthSystem
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: StealthSystem

Excited! Matagal na hintayan to!
"Ever since the day I killed The Boss, with my own hands, I... was already dead."

PSN ID: StealthSystem
Latest Platinum: Metal Gear Solid 4
louie_03
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: Wabie33

Sana include niya yung Social Ops sa Vita para kung connected man sa GZ, hindi na kelangan bumili ng Smart phones,hehe
Guns, Guts and Greed - The perfect combination to gain power and wealth
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will tackle many taboos, may not release

Hideo Kojima has spoken to VG247′s Dave Cook about Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. It seems the Metal Gear Solid designer is fearful for the series’ next iteration.

The legendary figures believes Ground Zeroes will be his most mature game. It will tackle many taboos and Kojima is concerned it may not sell as well for that reason. He even admitted it may not receive a release in its current state, such is the maturity of the game.

Kojima also suggested he wants Metal Gear Rising 2 to happen, but it has to be Platinum Games who develops. “No one else could did it,” said Kojima.
source
th3 patriotz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: elmokigab

sa tingin ko matagal pa release nito baka 2015 pa at sa ps4 na kaya ipon mode na tayo :huh:
PS ID:elmokigab

PS3 40GB 03 16 08>>YLOD 05 11 09
PS3 SLIM 120GB 12 20 09
NINTENDO DS LITE CRIMSON RED 4GB

IF YOU WANT TO BE A HERO JUST FOLLOW ME-JOHN W.LENNON
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

I hope they release this sa PS3. Kailangan ng huling hirit bago mag migrate ang series sa PS4. :lol:
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
agent_rhy
Ace Detective
PSN ID: agent_rhy

^ Kung posible yan, mas maganda. Pero kung $ at boost of sales ang pag-uusapan, malamang na magiging exclusive PS4 lalo na maganda yung specs nung console at bagay na bagay sa Fox engine nila.
PSN IDs: agent_rhy (US) | agentRhy007 (AS HK)
3DS FC: 0662-7541-5381
NSW: SW-5464-8012-7431
pantellica
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

baka mag bago isip ni kojima at sa ps4 na ilabas ito ah. pero kung tutuusen base sa video ng game nato parang pang ps4 na sya eh, ok lang kung sa ps4 sya mas gaganda pa yung game kapag dun ginawa, pero ok lang din kung sa ps3 sya. :lol:
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

so don't tell me MGS4's graphics is PS3's very end limit as per Hideo Kojima's specifications? I know that Fox Engine is incomparable to Ubisoft's watchdogs and GTAV pero i can't help it eh. Wala na ba isasagad ang PS3 para ma-accommodate ang Fox Engine?

Anyway here's an entry about Fox Engine:
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Fox_Engine

^words used there was "current gen", "cross-platform".
also if i remember it right, the demo shown is utilizing PS3, XBOX360 and current PC Specs. Don't forget they used a Console Gamepad in the demo.

I'm still hoping it will make it to the PS3... MGS5 for PS4, it's fine with me.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

David Hayter may not voice Snake in Ground Zeroes?

In an informal poll, David Hayter asked his Twitter followers:
"How would you react if I didn't play Snake in the next Metal Gear?"
This may seem like nothing but a conversation building post, but what's strange is that Hayter included Hideo Kojima and Konami in this post. It might be posturing, but it also could be assumed that another voice actor is being considered for the role of Big Boss. This could be due to the fact that Big Boss, who was voiced by Richard Doyle in Metal Gear Solid 4, doesn't sound like David Hayter's Solid Snake.

With such loved voice actors like Christopher Randolph, Jennifer Hale, Phil LaMarr, and Quinton Flynn, Ground Zeroes might feel quite different from how past games have felt. Metal Gear fans may find it hard to acclimate to what may come from Ground Zeroes, but Hideo Kojima has proven himself time and again as a developer and a decision maker. Hopefully, he knows what he's doing.
psu

mgs game will never be the same .. as long as yung new voice is exactly sounded like hayter :huh:
louie_03
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: Wabie33

Aw, baka pang asar lang si David Hayter, or kung si Richard Doyle mag boboses kay Big boss, baka may cameo si Solid Snake tapos boses parin ni David Hayter! haha! Kept you waiting huh?
Guns, Guts and Greed - The perfect combination to gain power and wealth
Mazukou
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

agent_rhy wrote:^ Kung posible yan, mas maganda. Pero kung $ at boost of sales ang pag-uusapan, malamang na magiging exclusive PS4 lalo na maganda yung specs nung console at bagay na bagay sa Fox engine nila.
Hulaan ko.. hmn baka GZ is ps3 tapos ps4 exclusive yung MGS5??? base sa trainler ng phantom pain baka maging transition ulit to ng main character from big boss to young/rookie years solid snake
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kada Sony Console may MGS.. Since Big Boss timeline after MGS3 is around 1970's onwards, Solid Snake was already born. So Big Boss & Solid Snake's timeline is getting close in every release so i'll bet 50% chance that MGS5 will be Solid Snake again. Unless Kojima decided to let Big Boss have the lead role for MGS5..

I think there still a lot of stories to tell from Big Boss' point of view. there still like 10 years or so after Ground Zeroes before he'll face Snake in the battlefield.

I kinda miss a Two-Chapter plot like MGS2 so i'll not wonder if ever Kojima do a future MGS title having 2 parts. 1st Chapter is for Big Boss and 2nd Chapter is Solid Snake..
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes GDC session extended

Hideo Kojima has extended his planned Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes presentation at GDC from 60 to 90 minutes.

The Kojima Productions boss will front the presentation – titled ‘Photorealism through the eyes of a ‘Fox’ – The core of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes' – alongside Junji Tago (technical director), Masayuki Suzuki (lighting artist) and Hideki Sasaki (art director).

Here, the legendary developer will share “the key components and unique methods used to create the visuals seen in Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.”

Little has been shown on Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes are present, aside from a debut trailer showcasing some cut-scenes and gameplay.

The title will be released on multiple platforms this year, though Konami has yet to say if it will also hit next-generation consoles.

(Game Developers Conference March 25-29, 2013)
Mazukou
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

deathzero23 wrote:Kada Sony Console may MGS.. Since Big Boss timeline after MGS3 is around 1970's onwards, Solid Snake was already born. So Big Boss & Solid Snake's timeline is getting close in every release so i'll bet 50% chance that MGS5 will be Solid Snake again. Unless Kojima decided to let Big Boss have the lead role for MGS5..

I think there still a lot of stories to tell from Big Boss' point of view. there still like 10 years or so after Ground Zeroes before he'll face Snake in the battlefield.

I kinda miss a Two-Chapter plot like MGS2 so i'll not wonder if ever Kojima do a future MGS title having 2 parts. 1st Chapter is for Big Boss and 2nd Chapter is Solid Snake..
dahil sa angulong yan lumalakas kutob ko na mag stratransition na ulit yung main character kay solid snake. Since GZ was stated to act na parang prologue for mgs5 daw who knows ilang years after ng gz mangyayari ang setting ng MGS5. my wish is makita natin ang commando version ni grayfox nung nameet nya sa naomi at yung pagmemeet ni bigboss at ni sniper wolf hehehe
jotunheimr
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Jotunheimr19

Wow, hopefully PS3 can accommodate this. Gustong gusto ko pa naman yung MGS Series :)
PSN: Jotunheimr19
PS3:
Last of Us
Heavy Rain
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy XIII
Dragon's Dogma and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Uncharted 1 and 3
Assassin's Creed 1, Ezio Trilogy
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
Dust 514
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mazukou wrote:
deathzero23 wrote:Kada Sony Console may MGS.. Since Big Boss timeline after MGS3 is around 1970's onwards, Solid Snake was already born. So Big Boss & Solid Snake's timeline is getting close in every release so i'll bet 50% chance that MGS5 will be Solid Snake again. Unless Kojima decided to let Big Boss have the lead role for MGS5..

dahil sa angulong yan lumalakas kutob ko na mag stratransition na ulit yung main character kay solid snake. Since GZ was stated to act na parang prologue for mgs5 daw who knows ilang years after ng gz mangyayari ang setting ng MGS5. my wish is makita natin ang commando version ni grayfox nung nameet nya sa naomi at yung pagmemeet ni bigboss at ni sniper wolf hehehe
Yeah, i wanna see Gray Fox Pre-Cyborg timeline and play the guy. Solid Snake's mentor. So I'll be if ever Gray Fox will have his own chapter, it'll be like MGS3.. Sneaking Mission in a wide area/map. Of course, CQC will be there.

Also to prolong MGS games while Big Boss & Solid Snake's timeline is getting close, I think the only way to do is remake the vintage classic Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2. We know that all fans wanna play & see Solid Snake fights Big Boss.

I'll bet the story of Raiden is now wide open to development which will further prolong the MG games of the franchise.
I'm thinking possibilities of other MG spin-off games based from MG characters that will make MG saga Deep. Like past & present characters having their own spin-off game.

Raiden already have one. So if ever, who'll be it?

How about a spin-off game for Revolver Ocelot. Since he's double-triple agent, the game structure of Splinter Cell Double Agent may come in handy. Serving two or three bosses' conflicting objectives in a single mission. Not bad idea right? I don't know what timeline is best for him to feature his own game

I mentioned about Gray Fox above... As for timeline, i don't know.. Either MG1, MG2 or timeline between his captivity/genome experiment to pre-shadow moses.

Who else?
The thing is, Metal Gear will not be forever about the Snake Family.
deexee17
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: dewhei17

FOX HOUND!!! YEAH!! when be release this MSG!!!
"IM TRADING 'SWAP' PS3 GAMES OR SELL"

Pampanga Area Cabalen Power!!!
Mazukou
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

deexee17 wrote:FOX HOUND!!! YEAH!! when be release this MSG!!!
Hehehehe as in Monosodium glutamate? Joke lang!^^V
deexee17
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

Mazukou wrote:
deexee17 wrote:FOX HOUND!!! YEAH!! when be release this MSG!!!
Hehehehe as in Monosodium glutamate? Joke lang!^^V

haha dapat lumabas na cant wai e haha :cheer:
"IM TRADING 'SWAP' PS3 GAMES OR SELL"

Pampanga Area Cabalen Power!!!