The Last of Us SPOILER Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
-paparazzii-
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: flick

yun babae lang binuhay ko na surgeon hehe
-SIGNATURE NOT APPLICABLE-
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

if you wait long enough, the soldiers will catch up to you and you die, so you have to kill the surgeon
CooLMaX
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: Heric07

lol, ako parang ayoko snang patayin yung surgeon na may scalpel.. Baka sya ang the only surgeon that could come close in finding a cure..
Papasuntuk ko lang sana,kaso tinaga agad sa leeg.. hehe..
Yung iba di ko na ginalaw kasi parang pwede ko na kunin si ellie, takot na takot na sila :sweat:
Minsan talaga dito mo malalaman yung morality mo with your own self, even if it's just a game.. hahaha :lol:

Winter is the turning point of the game for me, lupet talaga ng scenes!
Mag ingat sa mga taong nakamaskara!

Currently playing ( Muramasa Rebirth )

My Beloved PS Vita Games for Sale = http://tinyurl.com/8gskkvq

US PSN ID: Heric07
R3 PSN ID: coolmaxheric
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

true, that deer hunting part, my jaw dropped, you don't know if Joel was still alive and I thought Ellie was on her own
aceshot
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
PSN ID: acesyot

whoa paki confirm mga pafs puwede palang mag counter during fistfights?kasi so far na try ko yung suntukin then after tutukan mo nang shotgun and the ai will beg for his life Lol
PSN ID = acesyot
Sometimes we do stupid things just to survive..and it ain't pretty
-John Marston
-paparazzii-
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: flick

also ang ganda nun graphics nun sa rabbit part. and mas masarap laruin si elie mas magaan sa pakiramdam.
-SIGNATURE NOT APPLICABLE-
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

CooLMaX wrote:lol, ako parang ayoko snang patayin yung surgeon na may scalpel.. Baka sya ang the only surgeon that could come close in finding a cure..
Papasuntuk ko lang sana,kaso tinaga agad sa leeg.. hehe..
Yung iba di ko na ginalaw kasi parang pwede ko na kunin si ellie, takot na takot na sila :sweat:
Minsan talaga dito mo malalaman yung morality mo with your own self, even if it's just a game.. hahaha :lol:

Winter is the turning point of the game for me, lupet talaga ng scenes!
If we experience the same thing Joel experienced, I think our morality will also change. Morality is just man's tool to measure what is good and evil according to his own beliefs. There really is no good and evil. Did the doctors even give Ellie a chance to say yes or no to the procedure? Absolutely not.
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
aceshot

^yup kaya well done ang ending kasi madaming possible arguments about it,hindi kagaya nang the usual ending ng mga games ngayon parang bitin halatang may sequel pa,eto it ended very well indeed.
PSN ID = acesyot
-John Marston
aceshot

the most memorable gameplay moment ko is yung first time mo maka meet nang madaming clickers,i tried to shoot the lock sa gate knowing na yun ang solution hindi pala,then all the clickers run through my location and i just run the hell out,then without any hesitation tinapon ko ang isang molotov then they just all burned haha the best!
PSN ID = acesyot
-John Marston
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

-paparazzii- wrote:yun babae lang binuhay ko na surgeon hehe
Same... :lol:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
squall_leonhart
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15

finally beat the game. the best game i played this gen thus far. superb story-telling by ND. :win:
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15
Platinum Count: 21

Currently Playing: MGSV The Phantom Pain
aceshot

David=The Governor haha
PSN ID = acesyot
-John Marston
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

Seraph011 wrote:
-paparazzii- wrote:yun babae lang binuhay ko na surgeon hehe
Same... :lol:
Ako naman hindi ko binaril yung head surgeon. Lumapit ako and pressed the action button tapos yun, he got shivved. The other two I let live.

Oi, since ND said that Joel and Ellie's story are finished in this game, I'm hoping a sequel but in a different part of the world. I'm thinking UK -- this is a safe bet. Asian country pwede rin kaso less appealing sa Western audience kasi pag halos lahat ng cast Asian.

That said, I wouldn't mind kung si Ellie naman ang bida next time, and another partner. I also wouldn't mind kung magbabago isip ng ND and would just recast Joel and Ellie in the next game.
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

konohateam7
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: (HK) konohateam7

Guys any ideas or speculations on what would be the single player story dlc?

Feel ko yung adventures ni Marlene and her Fireflies crew.
Live, Long, Play

PSN ID: konohateam7
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

^http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... uing-that/

this article hurt my brain, medyo di ko siya madigest kung ano ba talaga yung dlc. :sweat:
pero sa pagkakaintindi ko, may possibility na Joel and Ellie padin yung dlc pero hindi na siya tungkol dun sa firefly journey. might be after the main story? for anyone who can interpret what they said, please do so. ang sure ko lang eh pwedeng si joel at ellie padin yung characters :lol:
CPA. Gamer.

PSN ID: Alendri_09
aceshot

kung anu man ang dlc i bet it will be a dlc of all dlc Lol..you know it is a good game if people are still talking about it weeks after it is released,been listening to a lot of podcast and spoiler discussions about the game and it is interesting na ang daming ideas na worthy of discussion.
PSN ID = acesyot
-John Marston
konohateam7
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: (HK) konohateam7

alendri wrote:^http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... uing-that/

this article hurt my brain, medyo di ko siya madigest kung ano ba talaga yung dlc. :sweat:
pero sa pagkakaintindi ko, may possibility na Joel and Ellie padin yung dlc pero hindi na siya tungkol dun sa firefly journey. might be after the main story? for anyone who can interpret what they said, please do so. ang sure ko lang eh pwedeng si joel at ellie padin yung characters :lol:
I think most of the article is referring to the plans of doing a sequel for The Last of Us. Medyo vague sila pagdating dun sa story dlc since they used the term "characters" instead of Joel and Ellie. It looks like there is chance that we would be playing a different character which is nice.
Last edited by konohateam7 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Long, Play

PSN ID: konohateam7
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

Baka ang DLC nito ay mga sidestories ng iba pang supporting characters aside from Ellie and Joel... like nina Henry and Sam, or ni Billy para ma-expand kung paano sila nabubuhay sa ganitong world. Interesting sidestories ... :grin:
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

What I somehow didn't find coherent in the game is Tess' death. I dunno, I was able to fight off the militia after Tess' death and therefore was able to go back to her corpse. However, there wasn't a single reaction from neither Joel or Ellie. Sana meron man lang conversation (press triangle) between Joel and Ellie, or a real cutscene, if not an optional one.

I believe ND specifically didn't want you to go back to her corpse, having the second floor doorway heavily guarded by the armed men after the firefight; however, like I said, I was able to kill them using just one molotov. Parang odd lang na hindi sila nag-react pagbalik mo doon.
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

VsAssassin wrote:What I somehow didn't find coherent in the game is Tess' death. I dunno, I was able to fight off the militia after Tess' death and therefore was able to go back to her corpse. However, there wasn't a single reaction from neither Joel or Ellie. Sana meron man lang conversation (press triangle) between Joel and Ellie, or a real cutscene, if not an optional one.

I believe ND specifically didn't want you to go back to her corpse, having the second floor doorway heavily guarded by the armed men after the firefight; however, like I said, I was able to kill them using just one molotov. Parang odd lang na hindi sila nag-react pagbalik mo doon.
Diba ayaw talaga ni Joel dwelling on the past. Mention lang si Sarah galit na agad. He does open up eventually near the hospital when Ellie gave him the picture.