OMG HD Zombies

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

http://www.laughingjackal.co.uk/post/om ... o-the-vita

Great news! After months of hard work here at Laughing Jackal we’re ready to unveil our latest Vita project. From my recent Tweets, some of you may have already guessed, and it’s easily our most requested game from our more vocal Twitter and Facebook followers, so I’m genuinely thrilled to reveal that our new game is (drum roll please)… OMG HD Zombies!

If that name seems familiar it’s because OMG HD Zombies! is a wholly revamped full-blooded Vita homage to our Minis title, OMG-Z, which first reared its badly decomposing head in 2011 and is currently ranked in the Top 10 PSP games of all time on Metacritic. The reviewers loved it, with Eurogamer calling OMG-Z: “...a monstrously addictive quick-fire affair that utterly nails what on-the-go handheld gaming should be about.” and awarding it 9/10.

For those of you who never experienced the simple joys of zombie-horde-popping the first time, the undead infection in OMG HD Zombies! is the result of a scientific experiment on a virulent fungus that causes its zombified victims to explode when attacked. Any infected matter ingested or inhaled by a human victim causes them to become a zombie in turn.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

OMG HD Zombies Announced for PlayStation Vita
Another PlayStation Mini becomes a full-fledged game.

Al’s blog post details a number of additions to OMG HD Zombies. They are:

More Graphics! – ALL background, character and menu artwork has been redrawn from scratch. Plus there are a ton of extra zombie death animations.

More Zombies! – We’ve thrown three new zombie classes into the mix (say hello to the new Runner, Taser & Mortar zombies!)

More Levels! – We added 19 brand new levels, so now there’s 100 brand new level layouts of zombie-slaying action.

More Upgrades! – We have 100 upgrades for you to buy at our all-new Upgrades menu.

Prestige Mode! – Something extra for the completionists out there. Complete the game to 100% Platinum standard and you can Prestige the game and start over again, boosting your leaderboard scores as you go.

Trophies! – 12 bronze, silver and gold Trophies to unlock.

Online Leaderboards! – Now you can compare your skills against the best zombie slayers around the world.

Touch Controls! – Choose between the traditional control method or new touch screen controls.

New Comics! – As well as 2 new endings, we reveal more of the back story to the zombie outbreak in our specially extended comic book intro.

A release date wasn't spelled out, but Al said folks will be playing it in a few weeks. Look for OMG HD Zombies on the Vita Store soon.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Trailer

Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Parang di ko magets yung gameplay...bakit bigla na lang namamatay yung mga zombies en masse? :sweat:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Wheelman
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow

Mas maganda pa yung Infectonator dito, imho.

Boring para sa akin itong omg-z.