Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Kongratulations!

May plano raw na DLC for RE: Village.

On-topic: Story Mode ng Lego Marvel Superheroes 2

lol @ Kang
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Little Nightmares on PS4. Creepy, atmospheric vibe made this another must play for me. It's a short but sweet puzzle platformer with enough scares that kept me on my toes. The trial and error aspect of the game was not frustrating at all. it's really rewarding when you gradually figure out an environmental puzzle by means of repetition. This is a nice game to play In between big budget triple A games.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Congrats, Daniel and Crazycajun!
Matagal na ako curious dyan sa Little Nightmares I and II. Makahanap nga minsan.

On topic:
#171. Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
Time: 100 hours
Build: Pure Finesse - Nightblade destiny

I really enjoyed this game. You can min-max your character, build different classes from Might, Finesse or Sorcery (mix-build is possible) categories and you can choose your playstyle from different assortment of weaponries. No need to grind for money, experience or random drops as long as you open all the treasure chests along the way, loot killed enemies and sell your unwanted loot to merchants. There are too many quests available even after you finished the main story and faction quests. There is also crafting of weapon and armor but I did not dwell on those. The set and some purple equipment carried me all the way.

Keep in mind of the possible 5 missable trophies. Detect Hidden is very important because it will show all the treasures, hidden passageways and at max level, show the lorestones in the area map (you need to get all 170 for the trophy). You also need to put points to Persuasion for the trophy associated with it. Skip the treasures that you cannot open and just go back to them when you have enough points invested in Dispel and Lockpick.

I focused on all the quests that will lead me to unlocking the basic, advance and master skill trainers and getting the skill books. I used the skill books after getting the skills from all advance trainers. The Hard difficulty trophy isn't really that hard except for some very few spots where you can be decimated if you came in unprepared. Another very good WRPG for me. :win:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thanks! I think kinuha ko rin sa PS Plus yang Kingdoms of Amalur.
javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: javaChip0220

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

First R&C game na nalaro ko. Nakakaliw naman. :D
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Final Fantasy XV.

Super late
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Better late than never. hehehe

Yung kopya ko niyan hindi ko pa nalaro. hehe
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hehe yung copy ko ng FF7 Remake hindi pa din nabubuksan :)
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#172. Super Robot Wars T
Time: 200 plus hours

Super Robot Wars are tactical role-playing games where you control robots (and some battleships) and their pilots from different anime franchises. I have been playing some of these titles years ago but missed/skipped the SRW V and SRW X (because these games are long and will really eat up your time).
Platinum requires 2 playthroughs, requires playing the male and female protagonists on each and must finish at least 1 playthrough on Standard (normal) mode. There is a new game + feature where all your scores, TacP and money carries over and that make the 2nd playthrough a lot easier and almost effort less.

Ang ginagawa ko ay binibigay ko yun EXP from killing bosses sa mga lower levels kaya kapag nakita mo yun main units that I always use, halos magkaka-dikit or equal lang mga levels nila. Ever since, ganito ang game style ko sa SRW games.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Final Fantasy VII: Remake Intergrade on PS5. Last game to beat for 2021.

Tifa looks amazing here. Pag may cutscene, sa kanya lang ako nakatitig.

javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman

GOW 2018

Kaaliw yung mga Valkyrie fights!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ang ganda niyang FFVII Remake, kahit sa PS4 pa lang. Ang ganda ng character models.
javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman

Just finished playing The Order 1886.
Mejo repetitive, pero not as bad as how it was portrayed in most reviews. (To each his own I guess)
Ok naman yung story.
Hirap lang i-plat kasi walang tracker yung mga collectibles apart dun sa Archives.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Finished the Reassemble story campaign of Marvel's Avengers. Trying to unlock some trophies. I only have 4 more before getting the platinum. :D
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Crazycajun wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:13 am Tifa looks amazing here. Pag may cutscene, sa kanya lang ako nakatitig.
Hindi lang ikaw, bro. Si Tifa talaga ang priority tignan dyan. :lol:

On topic:
#173. LEGO DC Super-Villains
Time: 45 hours

“I fought the law and the law won.”

Hey, look! It’s an open-world Lego game. This should be a piece of cake, hassle-free platinum. Not really.
Although the combat and boss fights are easy and there is virtually no game-over (I think you just loose some studs when you die), but some of the puzzles are vague and made me refer to youtube vids. While most of the collectibles like gold bricks, character and race icons are present on the map, the collectibles under Challenges are not. Thanks to YT again. Glide races can be started with a gliding character and you can switch to a flying character as soon as the race start. All races aren’t difficult and you can gold them with a careful and steady approach rather than with speed and crashes along the way.
It is indeed an easy plat but the collectibles somewhat annoyed me.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#174. Dirt 5
Time: 25 hours

96% of the base game trophies can be acquired in under 15 hours. Shorter if you don’t care about the podcasts (the tiny bit story of this racing game) and if you can pull-off quickly the required points for the Stuntmasta’ trophy (was stuck on this for an hour or two). Set the difficulty to ‘Very Easy’ and the Driving aids to ‘Casual’ and just finish each race/events on Career mode. To grind out the 1,000 miles trophy, I used the rubber-band trick and used a user-created playground in Playground mode. Search for 1,000. You still need to periodically check the game every 10 or 15 minutes because the car sometimes get stuck and the event will automatically end after 2 or 2 ½ hours so there’s no sleeping over this. I think you accumulate 100 miles every 1 hour with this mode, so I had to spend 9 to 10 more hours just for this trophy.

Or pwede rin mag-race ka na lang ng paulit-ulit. Medyo matagal nga lang ito pero ang kagandahan naman ay ma-unlock yun ibang vehicles, stickers, player cards, etc.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Finished Kena: Bridge of Spirits. Such a beautiful and amazing game. Challenging as hell. I don't think I'll try to Platinum this kasi kailangan matapos yung game on Master Spirit Guide Difficulty. I'll probably go back to this game after completing other games in my backlog.

US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Ash Blossom
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Anhelico

Finished The Last of Us Remastered. Can't believe it took me so long to get around to playing it. Hair on my neck stood when the credits hit. The DLC was fantastic too. Looking forward to playing the sequel in a few weeks.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Last Of Us Part 2. A masterclass in both gameplay and storytelling. 11/10!!!

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

slaughterbit wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:02 am Finished Kena: Bridge of Spirits. Such a beautiful and amazing game. Challenging as hell. I don't think I'll try to Platinum this kasi kailangan matapos yung game on Master Spirit Guide Difficulty. I'll probably go back to this game after completing other games in my backlog.

Nung bagong labas pa lang daw yan Kena ay may exploit na pwede makuha yun trophy kahit hindi hardest difficulty.
Later patches/updates included the hardest difficulty kaya affected yun trophy requirement. Kung physical copy ang sa iyo, try mo kaya uninstall yun game, then re-install the game 'while offline' and play the game offline?
Ash Blossom wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:26 pm Finished The Last of Us Remastered. Can't believe it took me so long to get around to playing it. Hair on my neck stood when the credits hit. The DLC was fantastic too. Looking forward to playing the sequel in a few weeks.
Congrats! I kinda envy you folks for playing the game for the first time but on remastered version.

On topic:
#175. Persona 5 Strikers
Time: 79 hours (played on PS4 with longer load times than on PS5)

My first Persona game and I’m glad that I got my hand on it because of the January PS+. Almost every trophy can be acquired on easiest difficulty except one where you need to start the game on Merciless difficulty. There is one missable trophy but it’s near impossible to miss if you’re always chatting with your fellow thieves.
You can finish the story and get most of the trophies in under 35 hours and the rest is to grind the Bond level to 99. There are different methods of acquiring Bond EXP and PS5 players get the upper hand because of the faster load times as compared to PS4 players.

Napili ko muna mag-grind ng Bond EXP dun sa Billiken statue sa Osaka habang nanonood ako ng mga Presidential debates sa phone. Mabagal nga lang ang grinding dito kumpara sa Snake King method on Merciless difficulty. May mga needed preparations nga lang bago mo ma-tackle at maka-survive sa Merciless difficuly. Normal enemies can one hit kill you even if you’re in your level 80s.