Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

Diablo 4. Main Story.
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Ratchet And Clank: Rift Apart on PS5. Wasn't really wowed by the dimension hopping gimmick.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: javaChip0220

Final Fantasy VII Remake on PS5.

Mejo nakaka-ubos ng pasensya yung final battle.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Alan Wake on PS5 (9/10). It was an intense romp through the darkness-laden Bright Falls. The "go from point A to point B" gameplay may grow a little repetitive at times. But the creepy atmosphere and the intriguing story more than makes up for it.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

#232. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla + all DLCs
Time: 185 hours for the base game and free DLCs; 284 hours for the 100%
I took my sweet time exploring and enjoying the game and didn’t notice that months have passed by since my last platinum. Had some difficulty with the Mastery challenges with 1 or 2 of them halted my progress for couple of hours.

#233. Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising
Time: 27 hours
A light metroidvania game with art style reminiscent of Suikoden games.
javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman

A Plague Tale: Innocence
Easy plat. :win:
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#238. The Light in the Darkness
Time: 75 minutes
It’s a walking simulator following the story of a Jewish family, living in France, during WWII.

#237. The Quarry
Time: 35 to 40 hours
Took me at least 3 playthroughs and some chapter select to set-up the requirements for the collectibles and shooting trophies. This is like Until Dawn 2 with group of counselors in a summer camp being terrorized be creatures. Character dialogues and actions are somewhat dumb at times (except for Kaitlyn, she’s the most rational of the bunch). The jump scares are very few in this game. Another thing that I dislike are the collectibles that for every re-start or even chapter select of the game, you must get them again in one playthrough to get the corresponding trophies.

#236. Puzzle Journey
Time: 20 minutes
Match 2 images to clear the board. Must do this on increasing difficulty, certain number of clicks and within the time limit to get the platinum.

#235. World End Syndrome
Time: 5 to 6 hours
May be quite a bore at first but for each new game plus, you will unlock more and more of the story. Typical of almost all Visual Novel games, the plot twists are always at the climax of the game. Saya Kamishiro is my best girl here. Intelligent, pretty, rich, influential and proficient in the use of Naginata. Plus, she has Seizo Hattori for a bodyguard. My future is very much secured with her. XD

#234. The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes
Time: 35 to 40 hours
Very few or almost no jump scares in this game than the previous Dark Pictures titles. The game took on more action oriented but still QTE. Will require multiple new games and chapter select to get all trophies.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Spider-Man DLCs
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman

Miles Morales..

Ilang trophies pa to Plat.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#242. Dragon Quest Builders 2
Time: 50 to 60 hours
I have never played Minecraft but I guess this one has the gameplay like that of Minecraft. Build, build, build with RPG elements. Recruit monsters to become citizens of your island or bring them along to fight during exploration. It’s a pretty chill game if you’re into building and constructing stuffs.

#241. The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me
Time: 20 to 25 hours.
Much easier to plat than the previous installments under this anthology. The usual collectibles, multiple endings and some chapter specific trophies are still in the trophy list. Just scares are fewer if compared with Until Dawn.

#240. The Council
Time: 15 to 17 hours
This game takes you to fictional(?) history of prominent people like George Washington, Napoleon Bonaparte, etc. as members of a cult. It’s a Point and click game just like The Walking Dead of Telltale Games BUT not just an easy platinum. There involves exploration, collectibles, talking to people (or when not to talk to people) and choosing the correct choices. There is also an RPG element involve where you use your points for levelling up skills / traits to use on the next stage. Basta mas complicated sya than your run-of-the-mill walking simulator games.

#239. Halloween Puzzle
Time: 46 minutes
Match 2 images to clear the board. Must do this on increasing difficulty, certain number of clicks and within the time limit to get the platinum.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#244. Martha is Dead
Time: 6 hours and 34 minutes
Yup. Martha is Dead. Periodt. Heh.
The game is from the same developer of The Town of Light and there is even a minor link from this game to The Town of Light. From the onset of the game, you will be warned that the game contains mature themes and scenes. People who are struggling or having some emotional or psychological issues may have to be guided when playing this game. Glitch warning: your camera can only carry a certain limit of photo films and you must delete the unnecessary photos in the dark room. I got stuck in a later chapter because I need to take a picture of an object and my camera could no longer take one because it’s full and I can’t go back the dark room as part of the story.

#243. Langrisser I & II
Time: 143 hours
Langrisser games are fantasy, tactical games just like Fire Emblem or Shining Force where you control up to 8 main characters and their support mercenaries per map. Most of the campaign objectives are to defeat all enemies on the map. For the platinum, you need to meet specific stage requirements in order to unlock the different scenario routes and endings.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#245. Dauntless
Rarity: 0.4% Ultra Rare
Time: 180 hours in PS4 version then <1 hour to auto-pop the platinum on PS5.
Date: March 29, 2024
So I got 100% (no platinum) trophies on the PS4 and loaded my data on PS5 to pop the platinum. Almost all of the trophies auto-popped except the Perfectly Balanced trophy. The PS5 trophy list overwritten my records of my PS4 list and made it seems like I got all the trophies in 1 day. Dauntless is a free-to-play game ala Monster Hunter where you hunt behemoth monsters for monster parts and you can craft equipment from them.

#246. It Takes Two
Time: 15-20 hours
Date: March 30, 2024
Co-op with family is always fun but sometimes frustrating if they cannot do what I can do. ^_^;

#247. Astro’s Playroom
Date: April 2, 2024
Time: 7 hours
So I got my PS5 slim last March 27 and this game is bundled with every PS5. It’s a platforming game that even my wife managed to beat the final boss. All thanks to Astro’s adorable nature.

#248. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
Date: April 14, 2024
Time: 51 hours (could be shorter if I just focused on main missions)
So I borrowed this from a friend, brand new and sealed, and he’s not playing it. AC Syndicate lets you control between Evie and Jacob Frye - twin sibling assassins as they take on the Templars trying to control 1868 London. Combat challenges are easy. A few of the optional (but required for the platinum) tasks in missions made me look up on YouTube. There are 2 sets of collectibles that also made me refer to YouTube videos (instead of running around like a headless assassin).