What Cleaner(Solution) to use for My PS3 Slim White?!

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
punkrockrapy
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: StupidKiid

Well,after 3 months,my PS3 Slim White has accumulated some dust,I've already vaccumed the vents.What I want to know is how I can remove the dirt which can't be removed with simple wiping of cloth,I'm talking about the casing of the PS3,not the inside.So,any ideas?A Cleaner suggestion?I don't want anything that can damage the paint of my unit,I just need something to wipe clean the case.Thanks in Advance :D
maersk.nirv
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: rowellpogi

hehe same tayo.. white din un akin... tubig lang (tap water) at micro fiber na basahan TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION gamit ko, ok na yun... :) 2yrs ko na ginagawa until now pogi pa dn c PS. at yun may ari .. HEHE :)..

advice .. bili ka ng microfiber na basahan ... worth 250 ok na yun.... or un 3M na tatak cgrado kapit lahat ng dumi dyan
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

yung 3m na cleaning cloth okay na. p100-p200 lang yun.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)