Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition [PS4|PS3|Vita]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Leone013
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Leone013

^thanks for the reply!
superawts
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Acornnman

May nakakuha na ba nung free green arrow skin? Diba June 30 daw?
Hi.
JaL
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
PSN ID: jandrewcepticon

July 5 daw yata sisimulan ang pag-email ng mg Arrow codes, not sure.
currently playing: Warframe (PC)
psn/steam/origin: jandrewcepticon
nfc: 1091 - 8740 - 2334
wakever
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: wakever

Hi guys. Baka meron po gusto mag season pass sharing dyan paki pm lang po. Paki leave na din Cell # para matawagan ko. Thanks.
photonarray
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Yup, this meant that she was quick, which meant that she was fit, which mean that she could kick. And when Sagat first showed me her picture, I admit in my mind I was thinking she kind of thick.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

PS Vita Injustice: Gods Among Us GOTY Edition Outed by Amazon, PS3/Vita Release Dated for November 6th

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... ember-6th/

Amazon France has been featured on PSLS in the past with a few leaks that turned out to be true (Skyrim GOTY, The Last of Us PS3 Bundle that didn’t appear in North America, and a PS Vita Game & Memory Card Bundle that came to Europe). Their latest leak includes something that you could pretty much already guess: Injustice: Gods Among Us on PlayStation Vita.

NetherRealms’ Mortal Kombat made the leap to PlayStation Vita previously (it’s $5 on PlayStation Plus in North America until tomorrow), and if Amazon France is correct, we’ll be given a Game of the Year Edition (obviously a placeholder name) on November 6th for both the PS Vita and PS3 (and Xbox 360).

Specific details about the contents were revealed, but it’s a safe bet that they’ll include all the characters that appeared in the Season Pass, with possibly some upcoming non-Season Pass characters being included as well.

Also, today, Ed Boon did say we can expect new info on Injustice DLC at EVO tomorrow, which may include information on the PlayStation Vita/Game of the Year Edition as well.

We’ve reached out to Warner Bros. for any information on these and we’ll let you know if we hear anything back.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

PS Vita Injustice: Gods Among Us GOTY Edition Outed by Amazon, PS3/Vita Release Dated for November 6th

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... ember-6th/

Amazon France has been featured on PSLS in the past with a few leaks that turned out to be true (Skyrim GOTY, The Last of Us PS3 Bundle that didn’t appear in North America, and a PS Vita Game & Memory Card Bundle that came to Europe). Their latest leak includes something that you could pretty much already guess: Injustice: Gods Among Us on PlayStation Vita.

NetherRealms’ Mortal Kombat made the leap to PlayStation Vita previously (it’s $5 on PlayStation Plus in North America until tomorrow), and if Amazon France is correct, we’ll be given a Game of the Year Edition (obviously a placeholder name) on November 6th for both the PS Vita and PS3 (and Xbox 360).

Specific details about the contents were revealed, but it’s a safe bet that they’ll include all the characters that appeared in the Season Pass, with possibly some upcoming non-Season Pass characters being included as well.

Also, today, Ed Boon did say we can expect new info on Injustice DLC at EVO tomorrow, which may include information on the PlayStation Vita/Game of the Year Edition as well.

We’ve reached out to Warner Bros. for any information on these and we’ll let you know if we hear anything back.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Wow sana nga! :cheer:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
photonarray
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Yup, this meant that she was quick, which meant that she was fit, which mean that she could kick. And when Sagat first showed me her picture, I admit in my mind I was thinking she kind of thick.
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

TurnBased wrote:^R1 Season Pass and DLC works on R3 discs. I tried it for myself, I have the DLC characters downloaded from US PSN on my R3 game.
Thanks for confirming. That's good news about dlc compatibilty, because i'm tempted to buy the Man of Steel and Zod skin.
eoshi
Power Serve 3D Tennis
Power Serve 3D Tennis
PSN ID: airmall

Dudes, add me up and let's play patuoong na rin sa online trophies, Gusto ko maunlock si Batman Beyond sa IOS. I have an R3 game nga pala.
ISP: PLDT
i didn't come to play, i came to win. -Kamahl, pit fighter

ISP: PLDT MyDSL

games: http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8#p1572478
photonarray
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Zatana dlc announced

Injustice tournament and casuals booth at Otaku Expo in Megamall this month

Feel free to join us on this FB page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/InjusticePH/?fref=ts
thunder_mage
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: ralbert-ph

They are bringing it with DLC characters. Luckily di pa ako bumibili ng isang DLC character. Baka mamaya meron parang Komplete edition. Pag wala naman, i'll buy Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and Batgirl. Wait mode pa kung meron pang DLC characters.
Currently Playing: PSN-ID (ralbert-ph)
PS3- Mass Effect 3, Resident Evil: Revelations
Wii - Tatsunoko vs Capcom
X360- Dance Central 2
PSV - Soul Sacrifice, Perona 4: Golden
Phantom chaos
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: phantom_chaos69

tapos available na lahat nang DLC characters! pray pray pray! :pray:
please do listen to us : http://mnoradio.webs.com/
cause I'm MR. Brightside. :facepalm:

PSN ID(HK): phantom_chaos69
PSN ID(US): phantomchaos2514

KUHA MO?!
qwerty
Power Serve 3D Tennis
Power Serve 3D Tennis
PSN ID: onearmedscissor

heheh pwede to. kahit di ako mahilig sa dc comics baka itry ko to... maganda ba ang console version nito? magkano nalang 2nd hand :mrgreen:
↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A, B, A, Select, Start
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sana i-confirm na nila :agree:

sila yung gumawa ng MK diba? sana gandahan na nila graphics sa vita heheh.
PSN : jdmpal
FC : 2529 0953 2108 (switch)
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Kung sila nga sa mk7 kasi sinacrifice nila yung texture para magin 60 fps sa vita. Kala ko nga patay na tong rumor pero may nabasa ako kanina rated na daw ito sa germany.
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

confirm na daw sabi dito sa link pero hindi ko sure :sweat:

http://stickskills.com/2013/09/25/injus ... x-one-ps4/
PSN : jdmpal
FC : 2529 0953 2108 (switch)
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

:) Free Gen. Zod skin (MoS version) is up on the u.s. ps store, kakadownload and installed ko pa lang, r3 disc ko pero mukhang region free naman tong game... , tuloy i'm tempted again to buy the Superman MoS skin to counter the Zod MoS skin :mrgreen: , because i'm a huge MoS / Superman fan :)

There's no new Superman game nowadays so this game will do/come close as possible with Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes :)
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

vjc_4581 wrote:
TurnBased wrote:^R1 Season Pass and DLC works on R3 discs. I tried it for myself, I have the DLC characters downloaded from US PSN on my R3 game.
Thanks for confirming. That's good news about dlc compatibilty, because i'm tempted to buy the Man of Steel and Zod skin.
help , hindi ko makita zod mos skin sa menu ng characters in-game :( downloaded and installed from u.s. store towards my r3 disc...