Xenoblade Chronicles

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
KasaiRinkai
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bit the bullet and ordered a copy of this one. :D Overpriced pa rin after 2 years, pero kung lumagpas naman sa 100+ hours yung playthrough ko, sulit na yung $55. I'll get it around the end of November, and I hope my 6-year-old Wii can still run it since it's a dual-layered disk. It can play other dual-layered games like Metroid: Other M and Super Smash Brothers Brawl, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

EDIT: Sorry for necroposting. I just want to report if the game will run fine on a 6-year-old Wii, since we all the know medyo picky yung mga lumang Wii units sa dual-layered disks. :sweat:
Senior Bracer - Rank B+
PSN: maxfriedchicken
Switch friend code: 5789-2019-7781
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Okay lang sa akin ang necroposting. :mrgreen:

So gumana ito sa Wii mo? Gusto ko ring subukan ito dati kaso ang mahal. :(
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
KasaiRinkai
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Reporting in:

It worked! :cheer:

I actually just got the game yesterday, so I tested it out a bit (10 hours doesn't seem like a bit, though) :sweat:

My 6-year-old Wii didn't have any problems reading the disk, but maybe it's because I must've logged in less than 100 hours of playtime ever since we bought it (around ~80 or 90 hours estimated total playing time). Sobrang barely used yung Wii.

Played for ~10 hours just exploring the first area and completing quests. Didn't even do the story missions for a while since the first area's a bit big from the get-go. Also, this looks like the complete opposite of FFXIII (which I liked, even though it was linear) with the emphasis on exploration. This plays like a single-player MMO with all the fetch quests that you're given, and it also has monster mobs and higher-leveled monsters roaming around just waiting to kick your level 1 butt :lol: Accidentally aggroed a lvl40 monster (I was lvl5) and it OHKO'd me :facepalm:
Senior Bracer - Rank B+
PSN: maxfriedchicken
Switch friend code: 5789-2019-7781