Warrior's Lair (Bundled/Co-op with PS3 version)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Quantumsage
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Dungeon Crawler Ruin Shows Off PS Vita's PS3 Interactivity
Sony announced a new title during their E3 press conference today, one that shows off the Vita’s interactivity with the PS3. It’s called Ruin, and it’s an isometric-view hack and slash title that allows gamers to play the game seamlessly across the PS3 and Vita.

Ruin has social media integration, which allows you to post your progress to friends via Facebook and Twitter. From my understanding of the presentation, other players will show up as “strangers” in the game, where they can then either become friends or rivals. Rivals can change dungeons dynamically, creating more challenging dungeon crawl. On the opposite end of the spectrum, strangers that become friends can hop in and help with some co-op.

The presenters say that two different versions of the game will be released: one for PS3, and one for the PlayStation Vita. We're not sure if it will be sold in two different packages, or if, for instance, buying Ruin for one platform will allow you download it for the other. Progress can be hot-swapped across versions on the fly, so you can take that game you started on the couch with you on the bus. We’re not sure about all the details, but will bring your more info as we get it.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... ivity.aspx
You laugh at me because I am Different
I laugh at you because you are all the same

I am not Anti Social
The Society is Anti me

Don't Judge Me
Based on your Ignorance
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

Diablo clone game.... :lol:
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

PSN ID: Xanshi
"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...syet psvista na talaga yung name. :banghead: hayaan mo na nga. :rofl:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
Quantumsage
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

based dun sa screenshot sa taas parang Torchlight siya.
So Torchlight = Diablo Clone and Ruin is a clone to a Diablo clone :lol:
You laugh at me because I am Different
I laugh at you because you are all the same

I am not Anti Social
The Society is Anti me

Don't Judge Me
Based on your Ignorance
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...video interview, may actual gameplay vids ng psv version. :agree:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/cross ... uin/718500
Currently Playing:
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Looking good...lalo na kung launch title! :agree:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Seraph011 wrote:Looking good...lalo na kung launch title! :agree:
its confirmed to be launch title
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

At the Gamescon Sony conference stage it was announced by the new SCEE boss that this is a PSVita launch game.

PSVita and PS3 players can play together online.
Game uses cloud saves and you can continue playing your char on the opposite platform.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:
At the Gamescon Sony conference stage it was announced by the new SCEE boss that this is a PSVita launch game.

PSVita and PS3 players can play together online.
Game uses cloud saves and you can continue playing your char on the opposite platform.
...nice, vita version bibilin ko kung sakali. sarap laruin nito pag breaktime sa work. :sweat:
Currently Playing:
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Yung player ba gagawa ng character niya and fully customizable ba?
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...baka parang diablo, pipili ka lang ng hero?
Currently Playing:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

from an interview
Eurogamer: You can have a connected experience with games you play on your PS3. Is it feasible to play a game on PS3, leave home and continue it on Vita, and return to it on PS3 when I get back?

Shuhei Yoshida: That's totally feasible and it's going to be happening. One of the games we're making, called Ruin, we are developing both the Vita version and the PS3 version of that title. Both games will be packaged together. You can play the game at home on PS3, save your data on our PSN server on the cloud, and you can continue playing the game on PS Vita by downloading the save from the PSN. And you can do vice versa. It's a continuous experience, playing the same game on PS Vita and PS3.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...diba launch title din to? isa rin to sa inaabangan ko.

video gameplay
Currently Playing:
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...mods/author, pa rename po ng thread. "Warriors Lair" na official name nung game. :agree: sayang mas maganda dating ng RUIN kesa sa bagong title.
There are lots of reasons to be excited for the PlayStation Vita, and one of those reasons is Ruin, an action RPG whose save will be playable on both the Vita and the PS3. But Ruin is no longer Ruin. Now, the game's called Warrior's Lair, according to PlayStation.com. The move isn't a surprise as the IGN PlayStation Team discovered Ruin was just a working title when we named Warrior's Lair the second-best Vita game we had just played
...new video, assassin gameplay.
Currently Playing:
tarbis
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
PSN ID: myerslink

Tibarn wrote:...mods/author, pa rename po ng thread. "Warriors Lair" na official name nung game. :agree: sayang mas maganda dating ng RUIN kesa sa bagong title.
Amp, walang ka dating dating un pangalan. Sana Warrior's Ruin or Ruin Warriors n lang un pangalan. :facepalm:
Pero kukunin ko pa ren to para sa PS3 at PSV ko. Fan ako ng ganitong klaseng gameplay. :cheer:
PSN ID: myerslink

PUNYETANG TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION YAN! ISTORBO!
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...pabago napo nang thread title. Warriors Lair na name nitong game.
Update: Sony has confirmed to IGN that "the [Warrior's Lair] project is no longer associated with [developer] Idol Minds." Sony also "confirm[s] [that] the game is in development at San Diego Studios now, so the team is hard at work."

Unfortunately, Sony doesn't have a release date announcement yet, but we can now be confident that the game is still coming out... eventually.

A report from Games Industry International indicates that Idol Minds, the studio behind the PlayStation 3/PlayStation Vita crossplay dungeon crawler Warrior's Lair, has been taken off the project. Furthermore, the game has been given to an internal Sony-owned developer -- Sony San Diego -- in order to have it finished. Sony San Diego is best-known for its MLB: The Show franchise, as well as titles like ModNation Racers: Road Trip.

Warrior's Lair -- once known by the much more poignant title Ruin -- was primed to be one of PlayStation Vita's killer launch window titles. However, the game slipped out of view as PSVita got closer to its western release, and Idol Minds being taken off of the project seems to confirm that there was behind-the-scenes trouble.

We've reached out to Sony for official comment and confirmation, and will update this story when we hear back.
Currently Playing:
kats12
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: katsr1

mukhang next year pa to.. panget ng name na Warrior's Lair. para tuloy puro warrior, wala atang Mage dito. lol
PSN ID: katsr1 (US), katsr3 (HK), katspsv_r1 (US PSV)
PS3: 120GB CECH-2012A
LCD: LG 42LH70YR
HT: LG HT805-PM
BT: Sony DR BT30Q

Currently Playing: DWNext
Stability in a changing environment can always be achieved through continuous improvement
joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

This is the kind of game that Im expecting from Vita (Vita-Ps3 compatibility)... pero at the rate that Sony and other game dev are going... mukhang its really geared towards next gen console (VITA-PS4) :bigmouth:
Press2Play
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: PerSoNaga_kanji

Hope it's not another Dungeon Hunter-ish type of game kasi my DHA is collecting dust as of now TBFH.Please have a customizable character and open world. :banghead: tutal wala pa naman siya marami pa pwede baguhin di pa release vita nakita ko na to and it make me say meh.
PSN: PerSoNaga_kanji
XBL: MrPress2Play