Need For Speed SHIFT 2

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

mark_depaz wrote:ibabaon ko na lahat ng racing games ko kapag may need for speed shift na ako wahahaha
Haha...for some reason ganito din ang feelings ko...talagang nagandahan ako sa SHIFT eh. Well, eto tsaka yung GRID. Yung GT5 kelangan ko pa mag spend talaga ng enough time to really like pero Im pretty sure na ok na ok din yun. :smiley:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...sana wala nang trophy nung master corners sa nurburgring! :damn:

:bigmouth:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
executor323
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: Xtian323

Tibarn wrote:...sana wala nang trophy nung master corners sa nurburgring! :damn:

:bigmouth:

agree ako dyan sir... isang corner lang talaga di ko maperfect dun.. yung Karousel :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :flame:
PS3 SLIM
PS3 FAT - DEAD

MGS4, FFXIII, RDR, RDR:UN, GT5:CE, NFS SHIFT 2
PSN CLASSICS: FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX,FFTactics, XenoGears, Vagrant Story

PSN ID: Xtian323
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Currently Playing:
edrian34
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CardinalMan

New Shift 2: Unleashed Trailer Shows Bumper-To-Bumper Racing

Shift 2: Unleashed is set to "blur the line between racing and gaming" boasts this latest trailer, which might sound a bit rich, but then it is a quote from Le Mans racing star, Tommy Milner (us neither), which might lend some credibility to the game's claims that it's "the most realistic racer ever". Strong, strong words.

Still, the new trailer - which is promoting the game's upcoming Limited Edition with three bonus cars and 40 extra events - shows the game in fine form, with rather lovely visuals, what look to be terrifying night races and authentic physics.

As a matter of fact, we took the time to play an early build of the game in November, sampling the night races and more on the game's Australian Bathurst track. Check out the new video, ogle the Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV, Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero and Lamborghini Murcielago - which are the three exclusive bonus cars being offered with the Shift 2: Unleashed: Limited Edition - then have a read of the hands-on preview. Shift 2 is out on March 25th in North America and March 29th in Europe.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-27 ... acing.html

Shift 2: Unleashed Limited Edition Trailer
Stop destroying our planet. It's where I keep all my stuff.

Certified Mapùan

PSN-- CardinalMan

http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/CardinalMan
http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ca/r/C ... n/card.png
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Tibarn wrote:...new trailer :clap: :clap: :clap:
...dahil sa GT5, nagkaroon narin dito ng night time race. :bigmouth:
Currently Playing:
hanikuh18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: hanikuh18

ganda nitong racing game na ito... :D kaso hanggang ngayon wala pa rin akong driving wheel!! haiiisss... :(
PSN US: hanikuh101805
PSN SG: hanikuh18
hani is Playing: BFBC2, MOH, 2K11, GT5
hani will buy : DAO:UE, FNC, DA2, Socom 4
proud member of [RP] Sandatahang Lakas ng Pilipinas sign of Filipino brotherhood at its best!
edrian34
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Shift 2: Unleashed To Exclusively Feature the Pagani Huayra

Shift 2: Unleashed will have a very special car exclusively in its garage for you to thrash around the racetrack, as the newly-unveiled Pagani Huayra - the manufacturer's Zonda follow-up - will be faithfully recreated for the game.

Although the name of the car sounds like someone dry-heaving, it's actually named after the Andean God of Wind, representing the Huayra's supposed gentle yet powerful nature. And while it certainly does look elegant, don't let that fool you. Beneath its sweeping curves, lies a 700 BHP engine capable of cranking out speeds of up to 230 mph. Perfect for ripping up the track in Shift 2: Unleashed.

“For the past seven years, the designing of the Huayra has been a labour of love and I’m ecstatic to be working with the entire Need for Speed team to help share our creation with the world,” said Horacio Pagani, founder of Pagani Automobili. “I’m amazed by how accurately they have been able to capture the look and, most importantly, the feel of the Huayra. Shift 2: Unleashed will give enthusiasts all over the world the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the Huayra.”

Take a look at a photo of the sleek Pagani Huayra below, which will be accurately rendered in-game when Shift 2: Unleashed launches on March 25th in Europe and March 29th in North America.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-29 ... uayra.html

Certified Mapùan

PSN-- CardinalMan

Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...meron videos nyang bagong car sa gametrailers. :clap:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pagan ... t-2/710709
Currently Playing:
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Update: Ted Tudor, lead designer, just confirmed that no demo of the game will be available before release. If you get cold feet, you will have to wait a few more days (weeks?) to get one.
Currently Playing:
edrian34
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Certified Mapùan

PSN-- CardinalMan

venom
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: venomspider2099

cool OST, Anberlin :agree:
PSN ID: venomspider2099

↓ ↘ → + P
markvtec
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: markalcala

03.29.11 is the day! :clap:
triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm
PSN ID: Triplethreat_6

Guys would this game challenge GT5? I mean i've tried Shift 1, the feel of the speed is there :agree: The only down side in my own opinion is giving points if you are able to take out an opponent :no-no: I mean it seems like they are encouraging dirty driving. Nagiging arcadish parin kinalabasan. I've seen yung mga screen shoots and videos ng Shift 2 it looks really awsome :agree:
PS3 US 80Gb
"Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth"
PSALM 46:10

a MAC a day keeps the virus away :-)
triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm

I just found this so pwede talaga consider toh :smiley: :clap: :agree:

Then there's the AI. Your opponents in the first Shift were so focussed on finishing ahead of you that at times the experience was more Burnout than Button (an example of a racing driver that will always fight you hard but fairly) – indeed, you were encouraged to get aggressive yourself, with the game rewarding you with XP for trading paint on track. That's thankfully no longer the case. Reflecting the wish to recreate a more authentic racing experience, Slightly Mad promises the AI is now more balanced and respectful of your position on track while also being aware of consequences of their actions, particularly when playing in full damage mode. A lot more track time will be needed to assess it properly but on first impression they do seem a better behaved bunch, with the 'bumper car' ethos of the first game pleasingly absent.
PS3 US 80Gb
"Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth"

rafaelle
PlayStation
PlayStation

IMO mas gusto ko yung Shift (first version) kaysa GT 5. Ewan ko. Is it just me or mas cool yung nag cracrash siya kapag bumanga, saka yung lahat ng sasakyan (kahit mas konti) , may inside view. Hopefully mas gumanda pa yung graphics ng Shift 2 and more speed to be felt :D . Medyo repetitive na sakin ang GT 5.
triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm

@rafaelle
May point ka bro kasi ako honestly gusto ko GT5. Realistic and all, but i wouldn't deny it also that mas naramdaman ko yung speed nung Shift. Again ang ayaw ko lang is they give you points/xp pag naka take out ka :no-no: Pero let's see nitong sa Shift 2 kasi tinanggal na daw nila yan. And the videos are really awsome :agree:
PS3 US 80Gb

edrian34
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Shift 2: Unleashed Corners Trailer

see screenshots here

sana madali lang iplat din tong shift 2, nag enjoy ako sa pag plat nung 1 e.. :agree:

Certified Mapùan

PSN-- CardinalMan

wdqsantos
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: wdqsantos

hanikuh18 wrote:ganda nitong racing game na ito... :D kaso hanggang ngayon wala pa rin akong driving wheel!! haiiisss... :(
Bili na agad ng S wheel! hehe! sana lang ayos na frame rate nito kasi yung part 1 medyo naramdaman ko nag slow-mo e kaya panira momentum. :rofl:
PSN: wdqsantos
Gamertag: wdqsantos
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

Shift 2 x Forza 3 x GT5

- - -
So they choose to use Forza 3 and GT5's worst possible scene/gameplay and put it against Shift 2?

that's pretty low EA..

And what's with the excessive use of blur?. lol

I like the zoom-in-zoom-out feature though. :agree:
PSN: xtheEnemy