Portal 2 (inMotion DLC)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
squall_leonhart
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15

IGN REVIEW

9.5 = AMAZING

The original Portal benefitted from its brevity. It had a concise story paired with inventive first-person puzzle mechanics that challenged you to be creative while pulling the trigger. Portal 2 makes the original look like the prototype it was. It's filled with a larger cast of characters vividly brought to life through brilliant writing and some of the best voice acting in video games. Its puzzles are challenging without being unreasonable, and, once you're finished with the single-player mode, one of the best co-operative experiences on the market awaits. Valve cuts no corners and finds ways to make you care about everything from the major characters to the cubes used to solve puzzles. From the beginning of the single-player story to the end of the co-op mode, Portal 2 is a novel, unforgettable experience.

9.5 Presentation
Great writing, an entertaining story and plenty of surprising developments. Portal 2 never fails to entertain.

9.0 Graphics
This isn't the flashiest game you'll play, but the imaginative art style, stage designs and animations more than make up for it.

10 Sound
Stephen Merchant as Wheatley steals the show while Ellen McLain as GLaDOS and J.K. Simmons (Spider-Man, Juno) turn in solid performances. Impressive soundtrack too.

9.5 Gameplay
The puzzles start small and continue to ramp up through the co-op. The challenges are never chores and are always satisfying to solve.

7.5 Lasting Appeal
Though play time will vary, expect the single-player and co-op to take roughly 10 – 12 hours. Afterward, unless you want to relive the story, there isn't a huge incentive to replay.
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15
Platinum Count: 21

Currently Playing: MGSV The Phantom Pain
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

never thought i'd see the day when this happens lols

jczialcita
Street Fighter: The Movie
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: VolnuttMan

darkwing_uop wrote:never thought i'd see the day when this happens lols

HOORAY FOR VALVE! :clap: :clap:
PSN ID: Klax-Volnutt

Currently Playing : Max Payne 3

Click here to join our Max Payne 3 CREW :http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pinoyps
squall_023
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
PSN ID: Mike_023

Guys may tanong lang ako regarding sa steam features ng Portal 2. Keylangan ba meron akong steam account para magamit ko steam features? I'm planning to give kasi yung PC code na kasama ng game sa friend ko. Pag binigay ko ba yung PC code sa kanya at ginamit nya sa Steam Account nya, hindi ko na malilink yung Portal 2 ko sa PS3 sa Steam account na ginawa ko? Sana may makasagot ng tanong ko. thanks!
PSN ID: Mike_023
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

squall_023 wrote:Guys may tanong lang ako regarding sa steam features ng Portal 2. Keylangan ba meron akong steam account para magamit ko steam features? I'm planning to give kasi yung PC code na kasama ng game sa friend ko. Pag binigay ko ba yung PC code sa kanya at ginamit nya sa Steam Account nya, hindi ko na malilink yung Portal 2 ko sa PS3 sa Steam account na ginawa ko? Sana may makasagot ng tanong ko. thanks!
alam ko di pc key agad yun, bale PSN key type sya (siguro iddl mo yung parang pass sa steam). so sa steam, may psn login dun. ang ilolog mo yung PSN mo na kung saang PSN account mo iinput yung key. yung steam na nakalink sa account na yun ang mabibigyan ng free copy.

just correct me if I'm wrong here.
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: kirsh_natural

Somewhat like that. Nakalimutan ko na yung nakasulat e. Pag-uwi ko, i-post ko yung instructions dito.
Unit: PS3 Slim 120gb R2
Started Playing: June 27, 2010

Platinum Count: 34
Latest Platinum: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Working on: TBD
SelryamS4
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: SelryamS4

this game looks good guys, bibili ako copy later :P

ok lang ba kahit wala akong steam account?

sino gusto mag co-op? add niyo na lang ako
PSN/Steam ID: SelryamS4
big_boss_rj
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: big_b0ss_rj

mahaba ba yung SP nito?

mukang sobrang mageenjoy ako dito eh. :smiley:
PSN ID: big_b0ss_rj

XBL Gamertag: BigBossRj

Currently playing: ...

[RP]
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher

^ Di ko pa masabi kung mahaba pero ang balita around 10-12 hours lahat lahat. A little short yes pero sobrang enjoy ako dito.

I dived wight into the coop with the wife and we're having a blast. :agree: The script is hilarious! Best voice actress = GladOs!

SelryamS4
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Just got it yesterday. naglaro ako for 3 hours. ang saya saya!! chapter 3 na ako. :)

totoo yung mga reviews about this game
-puzzles are challenging but not impossible
-top notch voice acting and funny script
-excellent story continues from portal 1

sulit na sulit :agree:
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher

I'm absolutely loving this game. Di ko nalaro yung Portal 1 sayang. Pero the co-op is a lot of fun. Parang LBP with the co-op puzzles X1000. :agree: It's a breath of fresh air from games that require very little to no thinking at all. I'm glad I got this game. It's a shame it's not that long. :grumpy:

SelryamS4
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

double post :facepalm:
Last edited by SelryamS4 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
SelryamS4
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kirsh ganda din ng portal 1. three hours long lang yung game. laruin mo din yun. ganda ng story
emokin
Wipeout
Wipeout

may local splitscreen ba ito?
PSN ID: extracrunchy
Resistance 3 and Battlefield 3!!! FTW!!
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

^ meron :agree:
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

kirsh_natural wrote:^ Di ko pa masabi kung mahaba pero ang balita around 10-12 hours lahat lahat. A little short yes pero sobrang enjoy ako dito.

I dived wight into the coop with the wife and we're having a blast. :agree: The script is hilarious! Best voice actress = GladOs!
3-4 hours lang yung portal 1.
TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION to mga 4-6
PSN: xtheEnemy
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

the best pa rin ending theme ng portal 1. sa xbox ko pa nalaro yung portal 1 sa orange box. kuha ako nito after ko sa yakuza 4.
PSN ID: batoy11
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
wdqsantos
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: wdqsantos

Sheyts! Isip ko pa lang kumuha ng socom 4 tapos biglang may ganito pa. :rofl: :rofl: Astig yung cross platform e! :clap: :agree:
PSN: wdqsantos
Gamertag: wdqsantos
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher

theEnemy wrote:
kirsh_natural wrote:^ Di ko pa masabi kung mahaba pero ang balita around 10-12 hours lahat lahat. A little short yes pero sobrang enjoy ako dito.

3-4 hours lang yung portal 1.
TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION to mga 4-6
Kasama coop 8-10 hours.

kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher

Mortal Kombat or Portal 2? Can't decide? How about... PORTAL KOMBAT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyOzzd53ssY