NFL:American Football

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
choy
hype lang
PSN ID: choyPSX

Ravens ako. Masaya pag underdogs
<( )> You have earned a trophy.
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

Currently playing Gran Turismo 5
javelin
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22

Will be going to nearby Aloha Stadium (after several years) to watch this year's Pro Bowl.
Hope to get some more autographs again.....
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

One week na lang. I cannot wait. Go Niners :cheer:
PSN ID: Darkshader

Gamer/Toy Collector
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Superbowl na bukas. people are buying food to get ready for a superbowl party and barbecue. hope my 49ers win .... quest for the sixth lombardi trophy!!! :cheer:

Gamer/Toy Collector
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Superbowl starts right now!!! Televised ba eto sa Pilipinas?

Go Niners!!! Kapaernick will throw 2 2ouchdows and 1 running touchdown ... that's my predictions.

Quest for 6 championship for my 49ers.

Niners will win it by the score of 31 - 21 against the Ravens.

Gamer/Toy Collector
RouenFSA
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: owen31788

49ers has no answer for the Ravens D and for Flacco... they're getting a beat down...
PS4 JP 500gb - 05/04/14
PS3 Slim CECH-2012A 120GB - 11/22/09
PS3 CECHG06 - DEAD AGAIN! - 3/20/12

PSN ID US: owen31788
PSN ID AS: owenfrancis17

Twitter! || Facebook!
"Keep your job, I'll take may attitude"
choy
hype lang

hype lang 49ers
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

RouenFSA
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: owen31788

49ers fighting back... I wish this one goes down to the wire... :D
PS4 JP 500gb - 05/04/14
PS3 Slim CECH-2012A 120GB - 11/22/09
PS3 CECHG06 - DEAD AGAIN! - 3/20/12

PSN ID US: owen31788
PSN ID AS: owenfrancis17

Twitter! || Facebook!
"Keep your job, I'll take may attitude"
choy
hype lang

RouenFSA wrote:49ers fighting back... I wish this one goes down to the wire... :D
it did, but the 49ers got a HUGE boost from the power outage. nawala momentum ng Ravens, but they recovered just in time. babaunin ng Ravens ang 49ers if not for the power outage which shifted the momentum. Kapernick is good, but young. his lack of experience showed this game.
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Yup Kapaernick need more experience ... but for a young QB going to Superbowl ... malaki mararating niya. Saklap lang dahil sa end zone palpak iyong play call ng offensive coach. I don't know why would they try throwing the ball in 2nd down when it is only 6 yards to go. 49ers could have selected a running play and give it to Frank Gore. We could have won the game. Tsaka iyong 4th down kitang kita na holding iyong ginawa sa Wide Receiver ... dapat automatic first down iyon. Ganon talaga buhay bawi na lang next year.

Gamer/Toy Collector
choy
hype lang

obvious naman na kabado ang 49ers from the start. the power outage helped them settle down. if not for that, they would have been blown out by the 3rd quarter
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

choy wrote:obvious naman na kabado ang 49ers from the start. the power outage helped them settle down. if not for that, they would have been blown out by the 3rd quarter
Yup kabado sila, but i don't think that the blackout helped the players. Did you saw the 49ers and Falcons game 2 weeks ago? 49ers are down 17-0, but managed to win the game ... so no doubt in my mind that the 49ers has a chance to win it, but it will be a tight game. These are professional players, sa tingin ko lang iyong additional time helped the coaching staff to select good plays before the 2nd half begins ... pero players game time na iyan palagi. Doon lang nagkamali sa end zone palpak talaga iyong tinawag na 3 plays or kung binago man ni Kapaernick, i would not know. And Kapaernick ignored Moss, maraming times na open si Moss pero hindi sa kanya pinasa ang bola ... he needs more maturity and experience. 49ers need to built their secondary and upgrade their cornerbacks. Wide receivers okay na sila once Manningham and K. Williams is back. Not sure abour Randy Moss.

Over Time:
If people and media keep on telling that if Alex Smith was the QB in the superbowl, the 49ers could have won it ... thats BS .. he is not a comeback kid .... Kapaernick is the future for the 49ers now. Natatawa na lang sa mga comments ng ibang tao.

Gamer/Toy Collector
choy
hype lang

Darkshader wrote:
choy wrote:obvious naman na kabado ang 49ers from the start. the power outage helped them settle down. if not for that, they would have been blown out by the 3rd quarter
Yup kabado sila, but i don't think that the blackout helped the players. Did you saw the 49ers and Falcons game 2 weeks ago? 49ers are down 17-0, but managed to win the game ... so no doubt in my mind that the 49ers has a chance to win it, but it will be a tight game. These are professional players, sa tingin ko lang iyong additional time helped the coaching staff to select good plays before the 2nd half begins ... pero players game time na iyan palagi. Doon lang nagkamali sa end zone palpak talaga iyong tinawag na 3 plays or kung binago man ni Kapaernick, i would not know. And Kapaernick ignored Moss, maraming times na open si Moss pero hindi sa kanya pinasa ang bola ... he needs more maturity and experience. 49ers need to built their secondary and upgrade their cornerbacks. Wide receivers okay na sila once Manningham and K. Williams is back. Not sure abour Randy Moss.

Over Time:
If people and media keep on telling that if Alex Smith was the QB in the superbowl, the 49ers could have won it ... thats BS .. he is not a comeback kid .... Kapaernick is the future for the 49ers now. Natatawa na lang sa mga comments ng ibang tao.
given na they gave away a kick-return the very first play of the second half, i would say natulungan sila nung power outage. kabado pa rin sila eh, and the Ravens have all the momentum for the game. the 30-plus minutes of delay eh nakapag settle down sila. its kind of like sa basketball when the coach senses the other team is gaining momentum, he calls a timeout. and this was a huge timeout for the 49ers. every team naman may capability for a comeback, i think the power outage really turned things around. for the Ravens yung excitement nung momentum nila nag die down. laking bagay din yun. but they held on, they did enough to win.
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

ezelogs
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday
PSN ID: ezelogs

Congratulations sa Ravens. Sayang natalo ang 49ers namin =( Great Superbowl ads this year especially that Budweiser and Doritos ads. And damn, that nerdy kid from GOdaddy sure is one lucky guy!!
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ezelogs wrote:Congratulations sa Ravens. Sayang natalo ang 49ers namin =( Great Superbowl ads this year especially that Budweiser and Doritos ads. And damn, that nerdy kid from GOdaddy sure is one lucky guy!!
i agree with go daddy. hindi lang one take iyong shots na iyon. mga 3 times na take iyan like long shot, close up shot or side shots. kaya matagal na laplapan iyon ... lucky guy haha.

Gamer/Toy Collector
choy
hype lang

in a way i'm really glad the Ravens won, still means the traditional QB is still tops
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ravens wasn't called for a holding penalty. That is a 10 yard penalty na puwedeng ilagay sa 1 yard line. 49ers has a great chance to get a touchdown and overcame a 22 point defecit.

Wala benta iyong mga referees. Click the link below for the video.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1514 ... d-ballgame

Gamer/Toy Collector
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

^isa lang yang sa mga breaks sa game. saka nothing good ever comes out of putting your fate at the hands of the refs. bottomline, they had to make plays when it counted the most. they had four tries to score a TD that drive and they failed. they dug themselves too deep a hole for them to climb out of.
PSN ID: batoy11
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
choy
hype lang

Darkshader wrote:Ravens wasn't called for a holding penalty. That is a 10 yard penalty na puwedeng ilagay sa 1 yard line. 49ers has a great chance to get a touchdown and overcame a 22 point defecit.

despite the fact na pinaboran ng refs ang 49ers that enabled them to make their comeback?

that wasn't a bad call. crabtree pushed off the face of the defensive guy (forgot the name). he could have as easily been called for offensive pass interference.
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

choy wrote:
Darkshader wrote:Ravens wasn't called for a holding penalty. That is a 10 yard penalty na puwedeng ilagay sa 1 yard line. 49ers has a great chance to get a touchdown and overcame a 22 point defecit.

despite the fact na pinaboran ng refs ang 49ers that enabled them to make their comeback?

that wasn't a bad call. crabtree pushed off the face of the defensive guy (forgot the name). he could have as easily been called for offensive pass interference.
@choy
if you click my link and see the video, crabtree pushed jimmy because he was being held in his jersey. kahit baliktarin mo parin ang mundo, a foul is a foul and the refs did not call it. kaya hindi offensive pass interferance iyon dahil gusto ni crabtree makawala dahil hinahawakan siya. the refs did not make that call ... don't know why baka ayaw lang nila.

tsaka isa pa iyong punt sa end zone ... yakap na iyong ginawa doon sa isang 49ers player while trying to catch the punter hindi man lang tinawagan ng penalty ulit ... again luto na naman iyon.

Gamer/Toy Collector