Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Best Platformer -GS)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

sorry for the graveyard post! i just have to get this out.

i havent gotten the chance to play any R&C game back when they were popular, i only took interest with the series when i saw trailers for INTO THE NEXUS. i decided to purchase recently 3 games of the future saga, namely tools of destruction, quest for booty, and this one, a crack in time.

let me just say that, i thoroughly enjoyed my time with the first 2 games. nung umpisa, nahihilo hilo ako sa tools of destruction, hindi pa ko sanay dun sa camera nila, medyo outdated siya for my tastes, but what kept me going was the guns and the humor. it felt so epic planting level 5 swarmers and watching them devour everything in sight :grin:
quest for booty was short but sweet, humor definitely improved, but the combat felt a bit short.

then i booted up A Crack In Time. from the opening cinematic, to ratchet's first encounter with the zonis. MY JAW DROPPED. IT FELT MAGICAL. man, Insomniac sure brought their A Game here. parang yung pakiramdam ko, from ps2 to ps3 yung gap ng first 2 games dito sa a crack in time. ang sarap sa mata ng graphics, lighting, yung presentation, cinematics, and yung script. grabe, im only an hour in and im already in love with this game! :hug: ayun lang. just thought id share, di ko macontain yung saya ko! :lol:

not quite sure if i'm gonna get the other ps3 titles of R&C, but Into the Nexus is the epilogue of this trilogy, so im definitely picking that up regardless of what score it gets. i trust in insomniac :2thumbs:
CPA. Gamer.

PSN ID: Alendri_09
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

yup Ratchet is really a very good franchise, this game is the best in the series imo
PSNomad
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jpodg27

Sa PS3 ko lang din nasimulan itong franchise na to pero isa to sa mga paborito ko. Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time tapos libre sa Welcome Back Package yung Quest for Booty. Kahit yung All 4 One na-enjoy ko kahit solo play lang.
[RP] jpodg27

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:1
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Sa mga PS2-era na Ratchet games, yung Going Commando (2nd) ang pinakanagandahan ako. :D

Maganda talaga itong series na ito dahil nandun yung mga usual na gusto natin: guns, ships, aircraft, humor, adventure
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)