Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Best Platformer -GS)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: leeger1204

medyo naoverlook tong game na to sa E3, it looks really good pa naman :clap:
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

looks better in motion

http://www.dose.ca/video/index.html?rel ... t1ooWPikCx

hmm need to find a better video, tinde ng water effects :whoa:
marcjeff2285
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dustblade2285

wow :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: PIXAR na PIXAR ang dating para kang nanood ng PIIXAR animated film kulang na lang ay 3D glasses implement the 3D glasses here at boooom IMAX na ang dating :party: :party: :party:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
PSN ID: mjeg0202
EMAIL: mjeg0202singapore@gmail.com

Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

marcjeff2285 wrote:wow :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: PIXAR na PIXAR ang dating para kang nanood ng PIIXAR animated film kulang na lang ay 3D glasses implement the 3D glasses here at boooom IMAX na ang dating :party: :party: :party:
Sa Tools of Destruction pa lang medyo ganyan na ang graphics nila.

marcjeff2285
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dustblade2285

Pafs meron bang nabibili na tools of destruction na merong kasamang update na game yung nilabas nila sa PSN continuation yun diba?
PSN ID: mjeg0202
EMAIL: mjeg0202singapore@gmail.com

Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Alam ko wala eh....

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

marcjeff2285 wrote:Pafs meron bang nabibili na tools of destruction na merong kasamang update na game yung nilabas nila sa PSN continuation yun diba?
nope, stand alone PSN game talaga yung Quest for Booty
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/07/ ... /#comments

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time Pre-Order Goodies

Discovery Package – Explore the Insomniac Moon, a special level that resembles the layout of the Insomniac Games’ offices! Scattered through this museum-like level, you will discover a moon’s worth of extra content that didn’t quite make it into the game.

Power Package –The Power package includes an exclusive weapon skin for one of Ratchet’s weapons. You will also start the game with extra hit points, and Ratchet’s brand new Cryo Mine Glove, a weapon that freezes enemies! (This pre-order program goes into effect over the next few weeks.)

Bolt Package – The thrifty gamer will find lots to love in this exclusive Bolt Package! Start the game with two of Ratchet’s most bolt-centric power-ups — the Bolt Magnetizer and Box Basher, and you will discover your galactic bank account has already loaded with 5,000 bolts when you start the game.

Space Package – The Space Package offers an exclusive hotrod skin for Ratchet’s ship, the Aphelion. You also will start with 5,000 bolts as well as an exclusive Ratchet & Clank PlayStation Home Avatar Skin!

You can find these pre-order programs at retailers like Amazon.com, Best Buy, Game Crazy, GameStop and/or other participating retailers.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I hate pre-order bonuses.
:bigmouth:
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

jsnepo wrote:I hate pre-order bonuses.
for me I don't hate it, its good that they are giving people who took an effort to preorder the game a sort of reward, too bad lang for people who have no way to preorder the game. What I hate is timed exclusive/exclusive DLC for a multiplat game.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yeah bad for us who can't pre-order :wah:
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Dapat mga pre-order bonuses maging DLC after a while.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ganda talaga!

latest gameplay vid
Tracer1
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Whoa.. nice gameplay... a must have for me talaga ang game na eto :agree:
PS3 Rulez!!!

"Boycott Chinese products!"
pedroboy
Pedro Penduko
PSN ID: pedroboy

cant wait for this game. this is one of my favorite franchises. may trophies na to di ba? siguradong ipa-platinum ko to. :clap:
PSN id: pedroboy

wag ikahiya ang putok...pinagpawisan mo yan!

pain heals...chicks dig scars...glory lasts forever
marui_man
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: marui_man

Nice! Mapapabili na naman ako ng R&C! :clap:
PSN ID: marui_man
Xbox One Gamertag: lockh33d
Join our clash of clans: clan2tan
Hitomi
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hands-on: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Considering Clank was entirely absent from Quest for Booty, it makes sense for developer Insomniac to give the robotic sidekick the spotlight in its upcoming A Crack in Time. A Crack in Time will feature the largest amount of Clank gameplay in the Ratchet & Clank franchise so far (barring Secret Agent Clank, of course) -- and that's a good thing, as our hands-on with Clank's devious time powers proved a refreshing change for the franchise.

If you've watched our previous video coverage, you'll know that Clank acquires a few Braid-inspired powers. Clank has the ability to throw an orb that slows down time, allowing Clank to effectively run circles around enemies, and slow down certain platforming obstacles. This ability makes Clank the most powerful he's ever been in the franchise, but that's not what makes his gameplay so exciting.

Rather, Clank's ability to create time clones, proves to work quite well in the context of the game. Yes, it's a gimmick that's becoming increasingly common in games, but it feels entirely appropriate for the Ratchet series. To activate Clank's various time clones, he must stand on special colored pads that will allow him to record his actions. One minute of gameplay can be recorded, during which Clank can open a door, pull a switch, or throw a time orb. By activating another pad, Clank's previous actions will be replayed, while this new Clank is able to progress further.
Gallery:Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

While the initial puzzles are straightforward, there's a lot of potential for more. In fact, Insomniac's James Stevenson told us that we'll eventually see puzzles that go beyond two simultaneous actions. The more challenging puzzles will have players see three, four and five Clanks working in tandem. Coupled with interesting platforming sequences and some action-packed battles, A Crack in Time has the potential to offer a rather unique experience.

Our time with the game was much too short, but it was immediately evident how much more power the Insomniac guys have been able to squeeze out of the PS3. Tools of Destruction was already quite stunning, but the addition of more detailed animations, self-shadowing, and stylized toon-esque explosions, make A Crack in Time even more impressive.

While some may criticize the Ratchet & Clank series for oftentimes playing it safe, A Crack in Time looks to make the most significant advances for the franchise so far. In addition to the new Clank gameplay, the developers are finally introducing the ability to fully customize weapons in the newest iteration. We didn't get to try the feature for ourselves, but it seems like a feature that's been too long in coming. The promise of customizable weapons, mind-bending Clank puzzles, and a proper ending to the Ratchet & Clank Future trilogy's story, has us thinking fans will have a lot to look forward to when the game launches later this year.
joystiq

there's also a trailer that I have not seen before.
I'm so excited for this game! :clap:
check the video about weapon customization as well! :clap: :clap:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

EU box art

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage