Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Best Platformer -GS)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

pedroboy wrote:sana pwede na online. 1 plays as ratchet and 1 plays as clank. pwede din yung multiplayer tulad sa PS2 dati na R&C.
Sana walang OL at MP. Some games should remain as it is. Hehehehe. Mga games na dapat single player lang IMO are R&C, God of War, Uncharted, ang other action-adventures and platformers. :smiley:
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

skp_16 wrote:Sana walang OL at MP. Some games should remain as it is. Hehehehe. Mga games na dapat single player lang IMO are R&C, God of War, Uncharted, ang other action-adventures and platformers. :smiley:
I kinda disagree with you. Having a MP and/or Coop mode increases the fun factor of the game. Not to mention the replayability of it. Staying the same is not a viable thing to do, because if you don't improve then people will get bored because there is nothing new to offer.

:offtopic: Sometimes I wonder skp why you have a backward thinking. If graphics, realism, multiplayer and etc which I think is progression for a game development are not necessary then why bother playing this gen console. You can go back playing older gen console like SNES or NES which caters to your preferences.

There are issues that you keep mention which I find disturbing.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Xanshi wrote:
skp_16 wrote:Sana walang OL at MP. Some games should remain as it is. Hehehehe. Mga games na dapat single player lang IMO are R&C, God of War, Uncharted, ang other action-adventures and platformers. :smiley:
I kinda disagree with you. Having a MP and/or Coop mode increases the fun factor of the game. Not to mention the replayability of it. Staying the same is not a viable thing to do, because if you don't improve then people will get bored because there is nothing new to offer.

:offtopic: Sometimes I wonder skp why you have a backward thinking. If graphics, realism, multiplayer and etc which I think is progression for a game development are not necessary then why bother playing this gen console. You can go back playing older gen console like SNES or NES which caters to your preferences.

There are issues that you keep mention which I find disturbing.
Kasi wala nang bagong games sa previous consoles. Hehehe.

BTW, what I said is not just me. Madami rin akong nababasa na "*insert game title* should remain as SP only". Yung 3 games na binanggit ko ay ang madalas ko mabasa.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

lets just say its a nice addition but not required :agree:
G_R_A_V_E
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: G_R_A_V_E

wow ang ganda nung teaser ha panalo tong game na to for sure.. :clap:

sad to say yung R&C TOD di ko pa nalalaro. :wah: :wah:
PSN ID: G_R_A_V_E
Clan: [MNYK]
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:lets just say its a nice addition but not required :agree:
Coop pwede pa siguro. Tama rin yung sinabi ng isa, one would control ratchet and the other would be clank. Pero dapat not part of the story. May extra feature for coop only. :smiley: :agree:

Story mode should always be SP only.
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

G_R_A_V_E wrote:wow ang ganda nung teaser ha panalo tong game na to for sure.. :clap:

sad to say yung R&C TOD di ko pa nalalaro. :wah: :wah:
Sayang nabenta ko na yung akin last week lang. Hehehe.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Live Chat tomorrow

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/04/ ... /#comments

who is this?? :whoa:
RZero1
Suikoden
Suikoden
PSN ID: RZeroONE

bilhin ko siguro muna yung tools of destruction before i play this...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Visit: http://elpescador.synthasite.com/index.php
[BOLTEX MACHINE]
My Site:http://boltexmachine.blogspot.com/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONE
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

OT:To those who have Quest for Booty...Do you have a kind soul to let me borrow your PSN account for me to download it or free? :smiley: :angel:
a13
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: batoy11

wow, what a teaser. i'm a fan of this series as well as the Jak & Daxter series. can't wait for this game.

OT: sayang ang bagong Jak & Daxter game na ire-release, sa PSP at PS2 lang. hindi kasi Naughty Dog ang gumawa nun, RAD ata. busy pa ND sa Uncharted.
PSN ID: batoy11
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8672-9360
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ratchet & Clank® Future: A Crack in Time

Description:
Concluding the events set into motion by Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet & Clank® Future: A Crack in Time will at long last answer some of the franchise fans’ largest questions.

After discovering that Clank’s disappearance was engineered by Dr. Nefarious, Ratchet races to rescue his best friend. Unfortunately, he discovers that Clank’s capture is just the beginning of Nefarious’s latest diabolical plot. In this follow-up to the best-selling series, Ratchet & Clank® Future: A Crack in Time puts players into the role of both Ratchet and Clank as they attempt to reunite and save the universe. Along the way, both will finally uncover the hidden truth behind their origins, and discover their ultimate destinies. As the duo come closer to reuniting, they’ll have to ask themselves the biggest question of all: Do Ratchet and Clank’s destinies lie with each other? Or is it finally time for the universe’s greatest duo to separate for good?

Powered by Insomniac Games’ fourth-generation PLAYSTATION®3 technology, A Crack in Time will continue to bring the experience of playing your own CG-animated movie to the PS3. Players will use new gadgets such as Ratchet’s Hoverboots to explore levels and can take off in Ratchet’s ship to discover nearby moons and planets. Clank will use new abilities to manipulate time to try and stop Dr. Nefarious.

Key Features

* An original new adventure and story that answers many of fans’ most-asked questions and wraps up the story arc that started in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest For Booty.
* Non-linear levels with plenty of hidden areas to explore, and new gadgets like the Hoverboots that let Ratchet soar to new heights.
* All-new Clank gameplay and special “Time” abilities that bring new meaning to “past selves”.
* The series’ renowned arsenal gets even larger with brand new weapons, as well as weapons that players can customize with various modifications.
* New space gameplay that gives players the opportunity to engage in space battles, explore the surrounding star system, and discover hidden items and collectables.

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games ... escription
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
pedroboy
Pedro Penduko
PSN ID: pedroboy

^^ ayos to. ubos na naman oras ko paghanap ng gold bolts. :clap:
PSN id: pedroboy

wag ikahiya ang putok...pinagpawisan mo yan!

pain heals...chicks dig scars...glory lasts forever
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

You can now vote for the weapon design contest

http://www.us.playstation.com/ratchetan ... index.html

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/04/ ... /#comments

Without further ado, the finalists are:

* The Plasma Sprinkler Glove
* Spiral of Death
* Bubble Shot
* Qwark Machine
* Super-Sized Sticky Hand Toy

its a tough choice, i voted for the Sitcky Hand Toy lols
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/05/ ... /#comments

some of the weapons that make it into the Finals but still very cool
pedroboy
Pedro Penduko
PSN ID: pedroboy

PSN id: pedroboy

wag ikahiya ang putok...pinagpawisan mo yan!

pain heals...chicks dig scars...glory lasts forever
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Parang ToD lang na ibang weapons at older Ratchet.

Sure buy parin ito pero baka 2nd hand nalang. Hehe.
leeger
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: leeger1204

skp_16 wrote:
Parang ToD lang na ibang weapons at older Ratchet.

Sure buy parin ito pero baka 2nd hand nalang. Hehe.
the environments ang bigger compared to ToD, enemies are different as well.
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

E3 2009: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time Stage Demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6RGi745fWQ

dami new weapons!.. ayos!..
PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
RZero1
Suikoden
Suikoden

kakatapos ko lang ng Tools of Destruction, excited na ako sa game na to :)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Visit: http://elpescador.synthasite.com/index.php
[BOLTEX MACHINE]
My Site:http://boltexmachine.blogspot.com/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
RZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONERZeroONE