Diablo 3

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
imban
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

tinipid nila yung info, pang hype later.. ang hint dyan, originally 5 classes with 10 character slots, gagawin nilang 14 slots sa xpac.. so may kasunod pa yang si crusader

kung may digital deluxe pre-order to gaya nung heart of the swarm bibili na agad ako
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

imban wrote:tinipid nila yung info, pang hype later.. ang hint dyan, originally 5 classes with 10 character slots, gagawin nilang 14 slots sa xpac.. so may kasunod pa yang si crusader

kung may digital deluxe pre-order to gaya nung heart of the swarm bibili na agad ako
It's an annoucement. Saan ka ba nakakita ng annoucement na ilalabas ang lahat ng info sa isang class?
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
jmsv
Silverload
Silverload

malay niyo yung susunod ulit na expansion chaka maglalabas ng bagong class :bigmouth: (1 class per expansion) :bigmouth:

LAKERS SUCKS!

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take
kurtsky
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: kurtskyKG

Binenta ko Diablo 3 ko dati may isa akong 150 kaso tinamad akong lariuin.
Paulit ulit kasi ginagawa lalo pag public games minsan uaamlis mga kalaro mo
kaya minsan tatlo lang kayo sa boss.
imban
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

and may blizzcon pa ata.. malay mo announce din nila yung isa pang class.. pero i dont mind kung isa lang bago.. ive played all 5 classes and dun pa lang ubos na oras ko
Tazocin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i just hope, maglalabas din sila yung parang opposite ng crusader which is knight.
psn id: tapulanmethod
xboxlive id: jasonongrn

LF: [R1/non-GH] ]Assassins Creed III and Tekken Tag 2
sirdaecon
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad

Hoping for a Druid :agree:
"To Be Thus Is Nothing,But To Be Safely Thus..."
Oranges
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

San main damage ng bow sa DH dexterity or strength?
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Mas madali gawin ata dito yung whirlwind combo sa barbarian since gamit mo yung PS3 Controller
Oranges
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

Super novice wala ba? Haha
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

Oranges wrote:San main damage ng bow sa DH dexterity or strength?
DEX:
-DH
-Monk

STR:
-Barb

INT:
-Wiz
-WD
PSN: xtheEnemy
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: merbentan

they finally killed the AH!! alright!! balik D3 ito!! :D
Addicted PC gamer! Addicted PS3 gamer! Addicted PSVita gamer! Addicted PS4 gamer! I'm an addict!

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
PC: NBA 2K15
PSVita: none.. :(
PS3: none.. :(
PS4: Dragon Age: Inquisition
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

merbentan wrote:they finally killed the AH!! alright!! balik D3 ito!! :D
I don't understand why people would quit the game because of AH. I understand people are overpricing stuff in the AH but you can always avoid the AH.

Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

A lot of players were turned off by the auction house because a lot of "unskilled" players get by just by buying gold / equpiment. Parang nadismaya yung mga players who were really hardcore into Diablo kasi bigla nagiging kasabayan nila yung mga baguhan na willing gumasta for the higher end equipment. :sweat:

Sakin naman I don't really mind the AH being there or not. All I really ended up using it for was as extra stash space for loot. The only real reason na magugustuhan ko na mawala na yung AH is if it is a step forward into making D3 for the PC playable off-line.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

any new players here? co-op tayo sa PC, dahil wala ng AH!! add me!!

username: merbentan
Addicted PC gamer! Addicted PS3 gamer! Addicted PSVita gamer! Addicted PS4 gamer! I'm an addict!

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Seraph011 wrote:A lot of players were turned off by the auction house because a lot of "unskilled" players get by just by buying gold / equpiment. Parang nadismaya yung mga players who were really hardcore into Diablo kasi bigla nagiging kasabayan nila yung mga baguhan na willing gumasta for the higher end equipment. :sweat:

Sakin naman I don't really mind the AH being there or not. All I really ended up using it for was as extra stash space for loot. The only real reason na magugustuhan ko na mawala na yung AH is if it is a step forward into making D3 for the PC playable off-line.
That's alot of bull. Even if you buy your gear, the game requires some skill to play inferno level. I was able able to reach 60k dps before the paragon system came out. At that time, reaching 50k or more dps for a monk are the cream of the crop. Even with that kind of dps, I was still needed skill to play the game. In fact, I wasn't even touching Act 4 Inferno with that level of gear I possess.

The only class I would say got it easy is the barbs after the paragon system was introduce. Because the difficulty of the enemies were lowered alot. And it was easy for the Whirlwind build to swarm through enemies at a really fast rate.

I would understand if people quit the game because of the bad looting system or the crafting system. But quitting because of the auction house? You can easily avoid it, if you wanted to. People who invested magic find gear and swapping to the gear before the boss dies were able to increase their chance of finding the gear they wanted. I would understand it more, if people were disgusted with AH because real money was involve. Or the people depending on the AH because the looting system didn't gave the gears needed to push further in the game.

Honestly, the AH was really a good idea. Because if you played Diablo 2 thru the battlenet. There was alot of trading channels and forums for looking the right gear thru legit means. And the AH was the solution Blizzard came up to making trading easier. The only bad thing about the AH is involving real money. Blizzard knew that setting up a AH would bring gold farmers. And they knew how large is the money involved in gold buying. They knew that because it continues to exist in World of Warcraft. I know a friend who was able to support his WoW subscription for years thru gold farming. If it wasn't for the greed of Blizzard, the AH system would have been easier to accept by the people.

Sorry for the rant, alot of people dismiss the game far too quick.

theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

AH Focused Game = Intentionally Bad Loot.

Check nyo nalang epekto ng walang AH sa consoles. Rewarding na magfarm.
PSN: xtheEnemy
merbentan
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

theEnemy wrote:AH Focused Game = Intentionally Bad Loot.

correct.. pero since wala na akong PS3 and money to buy one, i'll stick to PC..

PSN/STEAM = merbentan

Currently playing
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

theEnemy wrote:AH Focused Game = Intentionally Bad Loot.

Then don't blame the AH. I think the problem back then was the "looting/drop system" in the game was so bad that it forces the players to use AH. It didn't help that the crafting system is useless as well. I think the AH is a good idea.They just implement a bad one. If Blizzard didn't allow real money and gave limitation towards the pricing in gold. The AH would have been accepted by people.

The dependence for AH has been reduced with the additions of paragon system, improved crafting system and better drop system. It also help that the difficulty was reduced. And that is the reason why farming in the console version is rewarding. Not because, there isn't a AH. I doubt many will be playing the game today if the drop system is the same one when the PC version launch. These adjustment has made the console version more enjoyable.

Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I can still remember, karamihan ng pps members nawala nung 1 month after the game was release. By July, 3-4 na lang kami na pps members sa game. Marami sa inyo nahirapan sa game tapos ang hirap magfarm. It wasn't the Auction House that made the game bad.