Diablo 3

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

Xanshi wrote:I can still remember, karamihan ng pps members nawala nung 1 month after the game was release. By July, 3-4 na lang kami na pps members sa game. Marami sa inyo nahirapan sa game tapos ang hirap magfarm. It wasn't the Auction House that made the game bad.
Useless kasi magfarm eh. Inabuso namin yung Wiz invulnerabilty dati, farm act 3 and 4 with MF Gear, gabi gabi mga 4-5hours.. halos walang magandang napulot.

Simple lang yung D3 dati,

Hindi makapagprogress sa Inferno dahil:
-->sobrang olats ng loot
---->since gusto mong mag progress sa inferno, maghahanap ka sa AH.
------->since kumikita ang Blizzard sa AH
---------->intentionally nilang hindi papagandahin ang loot.
------------->since gusto mong mag progress sa inferno, maghahanap ka sa AH.

Then yung pots and gold glitches na sobrang tagal bago na-address. Why? because of AH.
Dadami ang gold
-->Tataas ang bentahan sa AH
---->Pag hindi kayang iafford ng player ang item sa GAH at gusto nyang magprogress sa Inferno, pupunta sa RMAH.
------->$$$ for Blizzard.

I'm not saying lahat eh ganyan ang naranasan, pero AH is a big reason kung bakit ganun ang loot sa D3 dati.

No AH = Wala silang dahilan para i-hold back ang pagdrop ng magagandang items since hindi maabuso ng player yun (monetarily). Mainly for Player's enjoyment lang.

------

Woot, na-credit na yung $120 na D3 money ko sa metrobank account ko.
:bigmouth:
PSN: xtheEnemy
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

theEnemy wrote:Useless kasi magfarm eh. Inabuso namin yung Wiz invulnerabilty dati, farm act 3 and 4 with MF Gear, gabi gabi mga 4-5hours.. halos walang magandang napulot.
Like I said the problem wasn't the AH. It was the bad drop rates and bad loots na lumalabas sa game. If the drop rates were good, then our depndency sa AH mawawala din.
theEnemy wrote:Hindi makapagprogress sa Inferno dahil:
-->sobrang olats ng loot
---->since gusto mong mag progress sa inferno, maghahanap ka sa AH.
------->since kumikita ang Blizzard sa AH
---------->intentionally nilang hindi papagandahin ang loot.
------------->since gusto mong mag progress sa inferno, maghahanap ka sa AH.

Then yung pots and gold glitches na sobrang tagal bago na-address. Why? because of AH.
Dadami ang gold
-->Tataas ang bentahan sa AH
---->Pag hindi kayang iafford ng player ang item sa GAH at gusto nyang magprogress sa Inferno, pupunta sa RMAH.
------->$$$ for Blizzard.
I do agree in some of the points made in here. I still don't believe it was intentional for Blizzard to make the drops bad because there are good items making in the AH. But i still think the idea for AH is a good one. Implementation on it was bad. Setting up limitation should have been made. Lalo na sa gold. Real Money should not have been implemented at all.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

Well at least kumita ako bago nawala yung RMAH :)
imban
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

the AH is not the problem.. pero i'll just go on and play.. hanggang ngayon naglalaro pa rin ako :lol:

i have a 400k dps wizard, 200k dps barb, wd, dh, and a 150k dps monk (na mas malakas pa dun sa 400k dps wiz)

i've seen it all
2 seconds smoke screen
attack speed nerf
langaw that 1 shots everyone in act2 inferno
invulnerable wizard
perma super saiyan thru hammer
perma lifesteal snapshot thru ghom stage
snapshotting sweeping wind
new legendary items
intro to paragon, uber bosses
nerf perma freeze wizards
then perma freeze wizards found a new way
enchanced crafting system that made gg items
AH glitch that can make you a trillioner in a few clicks (shh)
witch doctor infinite exp glitch
perma lifesteal and rapid fire
crowd buff in act 1 2 and 4, making farming so much fun
etc etc.. i might have missed some things

and ngayon masasabi ko na rin na diablo 3 is one of the best games ive played.. basta tuloy lang ang laro, habang nagrereklamo ang iba at nagsisilayasan

abang na lang din ng reaper of souls.. and the new skills.. yung balita pa lang na ibabalik ang glacial spike and frozen orb, ok na.. tapos may idadagdag pang black hole, and elemental meteors.. might play the wizard a lot more
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ang ayoko lang naman sa Diablo 3 was

No offline mode
Having skill runes instead of a skill tree
Real Money Transaction
Poor drops
Poorly randomization of maps

Aside from those. The game has excellent animation and graphics. The story was bearable. The character class works. Natatawa ako sa mga tao that are dissing the game. Dahil lang may real money involved. I don't see people dissing League of Legends or Dota 2. Or the countless other MMORPG or mobile games that has micro transaction in their games. And the reason why people are mad in those games? Because they can avoid paying for stuff. The same is true with Diablo 3.

I would have understand if people didn't like the game because it's hard to progress in nightmare or the drops are really bad. But because real money is involved? Or dahil sa Auction House? LOL! The game is pay to win? If i remember it correctly there were people who made goldy characters before RMAH was released.

imban
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

they're addressing most of the concerns down the line

poor drops - ang sabi, would be addressed by loot 2.0.. a glimpse of it is how the drops are in the console versions.. hindi pa raw yun loot 2.0, so let's just call it loot 1.5

random maps - improving it in reaper of souls.. may idadagdag pa daw silang nephalem challenges, mukang endless dungeon of some sort with random maps

offline mode - exists in console version.. but i wouldn't mind if they add it sa pc.. mas talamak nga lang ang dayaan.. sa consoles nga marami na nageedit ng items

real money thingie - yeah.. yung squash nga sa plants vs zombies 2 may bayad $2 ata.. you can just choose not to use it.. ganun din naman sa d3, hindi mo naman kelangan mag RMAH.. i dont see the point na andaming nagrereklamo about real money transactions.. nakatulong pa nga sakin.. i sold some items waaaay back kaya naka bili ako ng Heart of the Swarm

skill runes vs skill trees - may pros and cons each.. but i prefer the current setup.. if you want some sort of customization, paragon 2.0 is supposed to address that

the game has improved a lot since more than a year ago.. yung complaints dati na "walang magandang nagddrop" ay napalitan na ngayon ng "hindi ako makakuha ng godly items".. so eventually pala, naka pulot din mga tao ng magandang items.. umiba lang reklamo ngayon, naging mas demanding
theEnemy
IMBA

then perma freeze wizards found a new way
ano to? di ko na naabutan. hehe
imban
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

they nerfed the proc coefficients of skills (ayun din pala nerf life on hit nakalimutan ko)
then somebody figured out the break points of energy twister using attack speed.. faster attack speed = more ticks = more life on hit = more arcane power on crit = more cooldown reduction = perma freeze

most wizards on perma freeze builds are usually on 2.74 - 3.01 attacks per second.. usually mababa lang sheet dps nila, pero they're probably doing millions of damage per second thru spamming energy blast, diamond shards, with the help of shocking aspect
theEnemy
IMBA

Aba ganun na pala ang build sa perma freeze wiz.

- - -

From latest datamine:

General
- Shrine effects last for one hour
- Your melee attacks hit enemies up to 40 yards in front of you for 100% weapon damage
- While below 30% Life, all attacks are guaranteed Critical Hits
- Increase the Knockback distance of your skills that cause Knockback by 100% and increase their damage by 50%
- Every time you destroy a wreckable object, you gain a short burst of speed
- You take 25% less damage for each enemy that is stunned within 25 yards of you
- Your Thorns damage now hits all enemies in a 15 yard radius
- Summons shadow clones to your aid when you are hit by a crowd control effect
- Drinking Kulle-Aid allows you to burst through walls summoned by Waller elites for 5 seconds
- Reduce the resource cost of Fire skills by 30%
- Lightning skills have a chance to turn the enemy into a lightning rod, pulsing Lightning damage to nearby enemies
- Healing wells replenish all resources
- After earning a survival bonus, quickly heal to full Life
- After earning a massacre bonus, gold rains from sky
- While casting Town Portal you gain an immunity bubble
- Periodically gain a shield that absorbs and reflects projectiles
- Heal to full Life and resources when you fall below 20% Life
- Potions affect all allies
- While moving your resource generation and damage is increased by 25%. While stationary your resource regeneration and damage is reduced by 25%
- Health globes restore 20% of your primary resource
- The world map is always revealed
- Shrines will spawn an enemy champion
- Completing an event grants a special reward
- Chance on being hit to summon a protective pylon
- Increase chance to find Health Globes by 100%
- Gain a death aura that deals 1000% of your Life per Second to enemies within 20 yards but your Life per Second no longer heals you

Barbarian
- Threatening Shout has a chance to Charm enemies and cause them to join your side
- Ancient Spear pulls you to your enemy
- Leap gains up to 3 charges
- Warcry increases your and your allies' run speed by 40% for 10 seconds

Demon Hunter
- Automatically cast Smoke Screen when you fall below 25% Life. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds (decreased from 30% Life)
- % chance to explode in a fan of knives for 200% weapon damage when hit
- Your Spike Traps lure enemies to them
- Bolas now explode instantly
- Fan of Knives knocks targets back
- You may have 2 additional Sentries
- Hungering Arrow has 20% additional chance to pierce
- Vault knocks enemies back
- 5% chance on hit to create a Spike Trap, Caltrops or Sentry at the enemy's location

Monk
- Reduce the cooldown of Breath of Heaven by 50% and increase its radius to 50 yards
- Wave of Light will refund its Spirit cost if it kills 4 or more enemies
- Wave of Light is now cast at your enemy
- Gain 10 Spirit per second while standing in Inner Sanctuary

Witch Doctor
- 30% of any damage dealt to you is redirected to your Zombie Dogs
- Horrify causes you to Fear and Root enemies around you for 8 seconds
- Your Fetish Army lasts until they die
- Insect Swarm and Haunt now deal their damage in half of the normal duration
- Doubles the duration of Locust Swarm
- Zombie Dogs instead summons a single gargantuan dog with the power of all other dogs combined
- Grasp of the Dead no longer has a cooldown
- Plague of Toads now seek out enemies and can explode twice

Wizard
- Electrocute can chain to enemies that have already been hit
- Your Mirror Images have a chance to multiply when killed by enemies
- Frost Hydra now periodically casts Frost Nova
- Arcane Torrent instantly lays mines on the ground
- Automatically cast Diamond Skin when you fall below 25% Life. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds
- Explosive blast no longer has a cooldown
- Energy Twister now travels in a straight path
- Frost nova is now cast at your enemy
- Black Hole Slows targets by 50% after it ends
- Meteor now homes in on enemies

Blocking (Templar)
- Blocks have a chance of summoning a hell hound
- Blocked attacks heal you and your allies for the amount blocked
- Blocking an attack Freezes the attacker
novicez
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: novicez

Xanshi wrote: Then don't blame the AH. I think the problem back then was the "looting/drop system" in the game was so bad that it forces the players to use AH. It didn't help that the crafting system is useless as well. I think the AH is a good idea.They just implement a bad one. If Blizzard didn't allow real money and gave limitation towards the pricing in gold. The AH would have been accepted by people.
It was already implied several times before that loot quality is always adjusted depending on what's posted in the AH.

Crafting was created to combat gold inflation, it's never meant to be a direct AH replacement, in fact, it makes it so that people would buy more gold on the rMAH.

Removing the limitation on gold pricing would make it acceptable for players? How did you come up with that conclusion? You do understand that the items that are posted on the RMAH came from players playing the game? Whether the RMAH existed or not, the loot will still be bad because of the fact that the AH is oversupplied with tons of loot. Don't believe me? check the Asian servers and see how the stuff there are priced.
Xanshi wrote:
I would have understand if people didn't like the game because it's hard to progress in nightmare or the drops are really bad. But because real money is involved? Or dahil sa Auction House? LOL! The game is pay to win? If i remember it correctly there were people who made goldy characters before RMAH was released.
d2jsp. Having the AH merely sped up the eventual collapse of D3's reward loop cycle, items are traded in a rapid rate that farming them yourself is pointless. And, as in any multiplayer oriented game, a good multiplayer game needs something that makes the player keep coming back to play, in D3's case, it was all about loot. If loot was so easy to obtain, then people won't have anything to do after they deck out their toons.

IMO people complaining the lost of AH are either: 1.) AH tycoons or 2.) Entitled players. Seriously, the console version already proved that no AH would mean better drops. Heck, people only playing for 7 days are able to gear their characters to reach 150k dps. Diablo 3 is all about slaying demons, not sitting on certain time of the day just to snipe an item on the auction house.
<(_)>You have earned a trophy.
_/ _\_MAGIC FIND
Bakit panay basura pa din nakukuha ko?

Now Playing: PS3: CECHL-12:Tekken Tag 2
PC: Diablo 3
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

novicez wrote:It was already implied several times before that loot quality is always adjusted depending on what's posted in the AH.
Care to post some evidences that they do adjust the loot quality from time to time depending on what items listed on the AH. Because I've never heard Blizzard adjusting the loot quality based on the items found in the AH. They adjust drop rates because it was bad. But never i heard it was depending on the items found in the AH.
novicez wrote:Crafting was created to combat gold inflation, it's never meant to be a direct AH replacement, in fact, it makes it so that people would buy more gold on the rMAH.
Crafting was created as an alternative means of gearing new players. And never said it could replace the AH as a whole. But crafting at the release of the game was definitely useless. Because the recipes were hard to drop, and if people are going to spend gold in recipes. They would rather spend it on AH items that considerably boost their character.
novicez wrote:Removing the limitation on gold pricing would make it acceptable for players? How did you come up with that conclusion? You do understand that the items that are posted on the RMAH came from players playing the game? Whether the RMAH existed or not, the loot will still be bad because of the fact that the AH is oversupplied with tons of loot. Don't believe me? check the Asian servers and see how the stuff there are priced.
I think you misunderstood my statement. I said "didn't allow real money", obviously refer to no RMAH. And "gave limitation towards the pricing in gold". Looking at it now, I use poor choice of words. What i meant if Blizzard put limitation on pricing items in gold. No more 100M+ price items. The AH would have been more acceptable.
novicez wrote:d2jsp. Having the AH merely sped up the eventual collapse of D3's reward loop cycle, items are traded in a rapid rate that farming them yourself is pointless. And, as in any multiplayer oriented game, a good multiplayer game needs something that makes the player keep coming back to play, in D3's case, it was all about loot. If loot was so easy to obtain, then people won't have anything to do after they deck out their toons.
Well that didn't happen in Diablo 2. If you played Diablo 2 in battlenet, there were tons of trade chat channel/widow. Auction House idea is merely a product of trying to accommodate people who are trading items in battlenet. What made Diablo 2 successful despite the trading that was going on is because the drop rates of loot and the quality of it was acceptable. I been saying this over and over again. It was the bad drop rates and bad quality of loots that made people rely on the AH. It wasn't the AH that made the game bad.
novicez wrote:IMO people complaining the lost of AH are either: 1.) AH tycoons or 2.) Entitled players. Seriously, the console version already proved that no AH would mean better drops. Heck, people only playing for 7 days are able to gear their characters to reach 150k dps. Diablo 3 is all about slaying demons, not sitting on certain time of the day just to snipe an item on the auction house.
I don't really care if they remove the AH, as long the loot drop rates improve. All I'm debating in here is people using the reason of "Auction House" is why they quit the game. Or why the game was bad. When in fact the root problem is the horrible drop rates in the game. All I'm stressing is that AH is a good idea if implemented properly.

novicez
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Report ... 44163.html

A little google here and there would not hurt. The news was out for a year and a half already.

If a game that has an economy, I doubt they would allow people to quickly get their perfect items that fast. If they did, it would mean less cuts from traders Blizzard gets in the long haul.
Xanshi wrote: Well that didn't happen in Diablo 2. If you played Diablo 2 in battlenet, there were tons of trade chat channel/widow. Auction House idea is merely a product of trying to accommodate people who are trading items in battlenet. What made Diablo 2 successful despite the trading that was going on is because the drop rates of loot and the quality of it was acceptable. I been saying this over and over again. It was the bad drop rates and bad quality of loots that made people rely on the AH. It wasn't the AH that made the game bad.
I'm not exactly sure of what kind of Diablo 2 did you play because D2JSP was created to facilitate trading in Diablo 2 due to a #@*^ ton of scammers. Also, in Diablo 2, items don't necessarily mean jack #@*^. Heck, you can even clear content with just using blue items. How mitigation and damage is calculated are very different in Diablo2 compared to Diablo3.
Xanshi wrote: I think you misunderstood my statement. I said "didn't allow real money", obviously refer to no RMAH. And "gave limitation towards the pricing in gold". Looking at it now, I use poor choice of words. What i meant if Blizzard put limitation on pricing items in gold. No more 100M+ price items. The AH would have been more acceptable.
Uhm, if you knew an item would sell for 80billion gold would you set it up for just, say 2billion? of course not. Then you would argue "but not everyone will buy that item for 80b", then people will learn how to flip, and we are back at square one. "Where are the good items?", "How come everything on the AH is trash?", and "How come drops are so bad?".
Xanshi wrote: I don't really care if they remove the AH, as long the loot drop rates improve. All I'm debating in here is people using the reason of "Auction House" is why they quit the game. Or why the game was bad. When in fact the root problem is the horrible drop rates in the game. All I'm stressing is that AH is a good idea if implemented properly.
Any game that has a virtual economy will always experience "Bad Drop Rates", that's why I hate playing MMO's. People quit because having an economy will always have an effect to the gameplay experience whether explicit or implied. If you really didn't care about the AH being removed you wouldn't have brought up this issue.
_/ _\_MAGIC FIND

Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

novicez wrote:http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Report ... 44163.html

A little google here and there would not hurt. The news was out for a year and a half already.

If a game that has an economy, I doubt they would allow people to quickly get their perfect items that fast. If they did, it would mean less cuts from traders Blizzard gets in the long haul.
I did try to use google, didn't find anything to match up your claim. I just didn't know what article you are referring to.

I've read the article and check the date of the article. At this point of time, I was still struggling with my monk. I was around 38k dps. The article does not prove anything you point out in the previous post. It merely speculate and does not prove that Blizzard in behind the scene controlling what item drop based on the AH. The article mention a hotfix patch notes, I've read them. I clearly remember this patch notes. This was the time players in forums were clamoring to increase the drop rates and that patch was respond to those request. Like I said Blizzard before, they adjust drop rates because it was bad.
novicez wrote:I'm not exactly sure of what kind of Diablo 2 did you play because D2JSP was created to facilitate trading in Diablo 2 due to a #@*^ ton of scammers. Also, in Diablo 2, items don't necessarily mean jack #@*^. Heck, you can even clear content with just using blue items. How mitigation and damage is calculated are very different in Diablo2 compared to Diablo3.
I know D2JSP. I ignore it because i didn't understand what are trying to point out with it. While you can finish the game with blues in TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION. In harder difficulties, blues don't cut it unless you are using blue coming from item generator. My point is there is an active trading community in Diablo 2. Because items were important in harder difficulties and especially in ladder matches. I was merely pointing out that the auction house was created precisely because of the trading back then.
novicez wrote:Uhm, if you knew an item would sell for 80billion gold would you set it up for just, say 2billion? of course not. Then you would argue "but not everyone will buy that item for 80b", then people will learn how to flip, and we are back at square one. "Where are the good items?", "How come everything on the AH is trash?", and "How come drops are so bad?".
I think your missing the point I was trying to make here. The whole problem with AH is because

1) Using Real Money to buy gears. This is reason why people call Diablo 3 "pay to win".
2) People are pricing their gears in outrageous prices. Which makes it impossible for a casual player to get the items they want.

These two puts the AH in bad light. If Blizzard didn't implemented RMAH and set a limit in pricing of items in gold. The AH would have been more acceptable to players. Like I said before, the AH is a great idea in catering the trading community. Blizzard implemented a bad AH, which makes the whole feature less enjoyable.
novicez wrote:Any game that has a virtual economy will always experience "Bad Drop Rates", that's why I hate playing MMO's. People quit because having an economy will always have an effect to the gameplay experience whether explicit or implied. If you really didn't care about the AH being removed you wouldn't have brought up this issue.
If you review my previous post. I don't understand why people are using the reason of AH for not playing this game. I merely pointing out that the problem isn't the AH but it was bad drop rates people are experiencing in the game.

novicez
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5575468638

Did you even bother reading the article?
Xanshi wrote: I think your missing the point I was trying to make here. The whole problem with AH is because

1) Using Real Money to buy gears. This is reason why people call Diablo 3 "pay to win".
2) People are pricing their gears in outrageous prices. Which makes it impossible for a casual player to get the items they want.

These two puts the AH in bad light. If Blizzard didn't implemented RMAH and set a limit in pricing of items in gold. The AH would have been more acceptable to players. Like I said before, the AH is a great idea in catering the trading community. Blizzard implemented a bad AH, which makes the whole feature less enjoyable.
1.) Even without the Auction House, people were already buying in-game items with real money. Why the AH is bad? it facilitates the process, soon after, everyone's doing it.

2.) What does pricing have anything to do with auction houses? Pricing has 0 effects on the Auction House, the problem exists because there is an auction house that allows people to ascertain the "true" value of an item, which makes them able to price their items into ridiculous amounts of gold.

@ your conclusion: You totally forgot about inflation, it's as if you want to have to acquire a premium item for a cheap price.
Xanshi wrote: If you review my previous post. I don't understand why people are using the reason of AH for not playing this game. I merely pointing out that the problem isn't the AH but it was bad drop rates people are experiencing in the game.
And I am pointing out to you that they are invalid, so far you are making a fuss about people quitting, being the AH the sole culprit which is very evident, yet you never bothered linking some/posting some theories or claims that they prove otherwise. I rest my case here since, there is no point trying to have a debate with someone in self denial.
_/ _\_MAGIC FIND

imban
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

kalma lang people :lol:

haha ang totoo nyan, ang problema lang talaga is one human nature - tumitingin sa ibang tao.. ganun lang ka simple.. tingin ka sa forums, makikita mo yung isang tao ang gaganda ng gamit niya.. sa inggit mo, gusto mo rin syempre, pero hindi mo naman makuha agad.. pag hindi mo makuha agad, you blame everything.. overpriced AH, bad loots, etc.. pero in reality kaya mo naman maglaro na wala yung magagandang items na yun

i've played almost 2000 hours.. and we all know everyone wants a crit mempo.. but i have never given my 5 characters a crit mempo just because yun ang "uso".. sa totoo lang d naman kailangan e.. kaya ko maglaro and have fun without a mempo
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

novicez wrote:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5575468638

Did you even bother reading the article?
Yes, I read the article. The problem with your links, they are speculations. And never been proven to be facts.
novicez wrote:1.) Even without the Auction House, people were already buying in-game items with real money. Why the AH is bad? it facilitates the process, soon after, everyone's doing it.

2.) What does pricing have anything to do with auction houses? Pricing has 0 effects on the Auction House, the problem exists because there is an auction house that allows people to ascertain the "true" value of an item, which makes them able to price their items into ridiculous amounts of gold.

@ your conclusion: You totally forgot about inflation, it's as if you want to have to acquire a premium item for a cheap price.
My only question is how can you not understand that setting a limitation on how high you price item would not have a impact the way the AH perceive.
novicez wrote:And I am pointing out to you that they are invalid, so far you are making a fuss about people quitting, being the AH the sole culprit which is very evident, yet you never bothered linking some/posting some theories or claims that they prove otherwise. I rest my case here since, there is no point trying to have a debate with someone in self denial.
It irks me to see people celebrating and playing again the game because it was announce that they are removing the AH. Or how they say that the console version of the game is good because there is no AH. If you remove all the changes made from a year ago for the console version. People would be singing a different tune about the game. All this badmouthing that it's all AH fault really annoys the hell out of me.

The game is enjoyable now because Blizzard have made changes with drop rates, tweak the higher difficulties, added paragon system, improve crafting system, affect loots thru monster power and etc. Because at the end of the day people want to steadily progress the game because they acquire the gear to do so. And this has nothing to do with the AH. All this talk about it's all the AH fault is alot of bull.

novicez
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Xanshi wrote:
Yes, I read the article. The problem with your links, they are speculations. And never been proven to be facts.
So a direct quote from a Blizzard Employee is not a fact? Ok. Self-denial # 1.
Xanshi wrote: My only question is how can you not understand that setting a limitation on how high you price item would not have a impact the way the AH perceive.
They did have a price limit, 2 billion gold. You know what? People are clamoring to remove the limitation so that they can price their items more. Self-denial # 2.
Xanshi wrote: It irks me to see people celebrating and playing again the game because it was announce that they are removing the AH. Or how they say that the console version of the game is good because there is no AH. If you remove all the changes made from a year ago for the console version. People would be singing a different tune about the game. All this badmouthing that it's all AH fault really annoys the hell out of me.
It's because of Self-denial # 3 that you are irritated that majority of the player-base do not share the same opinions with you. It has already been universally clamored that the PC version sucks, and if you want the console version to be the same with the PC, it will definitely be the same shitty game.
Xanshi wrote: The game is enjoyable now because Blizzard have made changes with drop rates, tweak the higher difficulties, added paragon system, improve crafting system, affect loots thru monster power and etc. Because at the end of the day people want to steadily progress the game because they acquire the gear to do so. And this has nothing to do with the AH. All this talk about it's all the AH fault is alot of bull.
And yet you are irked by the fact that people blame the AH? sound contradicting doesn't it? Again, self-denial # 4. Seriously, avoid pub forums if you are easily irked by these stuff. You'll just catch fire and flak everywhere you go.

@imban
yep, isa sa mga rason para makapag-compare ng mga gears ay ang auction house, kung may kaalaman ka na may mas matinong gamit pa pala kesa nakuha mo, maiinggit ka, kaya di ka satisfied. Right now, AH is not mandatory because of the countless nerfs on inferno pero andyan na e, damage has been done and Blizzard needs to do something before it gets out of hand.

I too have played 2000 hours in d3, have 2 PL100 characters and a PL 78 monk. I was really lucky that I have found items that sold over 500m gold EACH and 250USD that allow me to dress up my characters, but do I support this move from Blizzard for the general improvement of the gaming experience? YES.
_/ _\_MAGIC FIND

imban
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

teka wait lang...

"That's not what was said or implied at all, sorry if it was confusing. The AH doesn't have any affect on the literal drop rates of items depending on what's available.

that's what bashiok said

1. nobody from blizzard confirmed anything
2. bashiok is bashiok - isang taon na rin siyang wala sa D3 forum, went elsewhere
3. that thread is more than a year old that nobody believes, and nobody even remembers (well, except maybe you) :lol:

ako i dont really mind if they remove the AH.. one thing about pinoy players, we adapt.. recently ko lang din nalaman na yung mga malalaking contributors sa official D3 forum (yung mga nakaka discover ng builds, helping people, etc) ay mga pinoy
novicez
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

@imban

The news that I linked for more than a year ago is just some of the evidence that drop quality is influenced by the AH. A lot of people believed, but can anybody do anything except to just play? Some people stick around to play(like myself and you),while the majority went to play other alternatives.

I have been following the official Blizzard forums since the game was released and a lot of Blizzard staff quotes that directly/indirectly ties the drop rate/quality with the AH has been deleted(specifically Bashiok). If people did not notice that Bashiok's disappearance from the forums has no ties with his quote(let alone Jay's eventual departure from the D3 core team), that is up to them.

If people still won't believe that AH influences the drop quality/rates, which have been indirectly confirmed by various interviews with the devs(see paragon 2.0 interview, Reaper of Souls Ask the Dev videos on console, and Console Difference vs PC) and Hardcore fans alike, I simply don't know what to say.
_/ _\_MAGIC FIND

spire7
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

waiting for the price drop.. kaso mukhang matagal pa :(
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
--Matthew 7:6