"UFC/MMA Thread"

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

Conor gunning for dual weight champion. Dos anjos kahaban ka na. Hahahaha
CPA. Gamer.

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The reaction of Aldo's corner to getting knocked out is priceless :lol:

alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Maaawa ka din kay Aldo eh, 10 years undefeated tapos biglang ganun. Genuine din inexpress ni Conor yun nung post fight na masama din daw sa pakiramdam na ganun ganun lang natalo
CPA. Gamer.

parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

tama prediction ko.. connor with the first round kill.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

alendri wrote:Maaawa ka din kay Aldo eh, 10 years undefeated tapos biglang ganun. Genuine din inexpress ni Conor yun nung post fight na masama din daw sa pakiramdam na ganun ganun lang natalo
True. He looked legitimately devastated after the fight, and you have to feel for the guy losing the way he did to the guy he probably wanted to destroy more than anything.

Connor has always been a gentleman after his fights and today was no exception. He gave his props to Jose and rasing the possibility of a rematch. I believe Connors going after that lightweight strap. It's going to be red panty night for RDA/ Cerrone lol.

Connor = GOAT. lololololololol.
ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

ganda ng sinabi ni mcgregor sa interview
"precision beats power"
"timing beats speed"
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sarap talaga pag unang tingin mo pa lang sa prospect, sinuportahan mo na all the way to the top. Si McGregor, and Bendo yung dalawa na from day 1 kampi na ako kaagad. Best, most satisfying moment ko ito from an MMA fan perspective. Knew that he was something special when we saw him for the first time absolutely demolish Marcus Brimage nung April 2013.

Yesterday's card was pretty good. I though Jacare won over Romero 2-1 though, or maybe that's a draw if you score 10-8 for yoel in the first round. But I thought Rounds 2 and 3 were for Jacare, with round 2 being the tougher one to score. Romero is impressive in spurts, but he lacks the cardio to sustain his explosiveness.

Rockhold was really impressive with how he handled weidman (spin kick aside from Weidman). His kicks are really some of the most devastating in the division, and Weidman probably got desperate because Rockhold kept throwing them hard. I thought Weidman really did okay, and before the spinning kick I thought he was winning the third. You just have to question his fight IQ, with throwing a move that he's never thrown before, all because Vitor hit him with it.

I think Rockhold - Romero is next, and I think Weidman needs to take a break and maybe fight Jacare, Tim Kennedy or maybe Michael Bisping to slowly build him back up. I think Rockhold-Weidman will eventually be a trilogy. That's going to be a really great rivalry to watch moving forward.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

McGregor = Saitama's student... :lol:
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Medyo disappointed ako sa ikli ng laban, hated to see Aldo just go down with that fast KO...Sana makabawi in the future...

Do you think Frankie will stop the Irish Saitama?
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

DarkRushBeat wrote:Medyo disappointed ako sa ikli ng laban, hated to see Aldo just go down with that fast KO...Sana makabawi in the future...

Do you think Frankie will stop the Irish Saitama?
Frankie presents a great challenge with his combination of wrestling and movement/boxing, but no, Connor destroys Frankie within 3 rounds. No one can take that left.

Timing beats speed. Precision beats power. All hail the GOAT.
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: pogzz505

No doubt sa skills ni McGregor pero napikon si Aldo sa dami ng talks..walang set-up or feel man lang, basta niya sinugod..boom!!

Pero ang gaganda ng laban sa card..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
parokyano
LeBronista

connor is the male version of ronda.. daming butas sa depensa.. that exchange could have gone both ways.. if sa temple tumama yung punch ni aldo baka si conor ang nakatulog.. kay mendes pa lang may part na nalagay siya sa alanganin.. 1 week pa lang training ni mendes nun..
parokyano
LeBronista

Mawawala na pala ang Balls..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote:Mawawala na pala ang Balls..
Rumor is mawawala na sa Sky ang UFC eh, so this could be related to that.

I think maybe FOX Sports Asia might finally get the rights to show the UFC fights in the Philippines, but I'm not sure.
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ryan Hall won the ultimate fighter pala..hindi nakaporma si Lobov nag-alala siya sa submission game ni Hall

ganda ng laban ni Ferguson saka Barboza.

KO si Chad Mendes kay Frankie Edgar..didn't expect that.

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Maganda yung Road to the Octagon for Cerrone vs Dos Anjos.

Grabe si Ubereem paliit na ng paliit. :lol: I don't know how much of it is for his cardio, or how much of it is because of the new drug testing. Because this certainly doesn't look like the guy who demolished Brock (mukha siyang he-man action figure dati -- must be the horse meat lol)
adams_song182
Resident Evil
Resident Evil
PSN ID: adams_song182

Dos Anjos was too much for Cowboy. What a flurry when Dos Anjos had him cornered.
sana yang album na hawak mo ay hindi pirata, mahirap ata mag-isip at magpuyat ng ilang araw at parang kang may karay-karay na buntong-hiningang hindi matuloy-tuloy
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mukhang sa Cignal na mapupunta UFC, and TV 5 yung magiging local partner starting January.

I hope they offer PPV options or at least show it live somewhere (and not "live" like balls).
parokyano
LeBronista

Nice.. pero sana wag bigla mawala sa Cignal NBA premium
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Paano kasi, ano ba pwede panoorin sa Balls? UFC lang halos. Siguro yung Tennis. Pang-inis nga line-up ng channels sa Sky sa area namin. Yung mga ABS-CBN owned cable channel nasa earliest channel number except Hero & ANC. Fox, BTV, ESPN, Star Sports, medjo malayo na.

Saka yung mas importanteng sports event nasa ESPN, Star Sports na rin eh. Nagkakadoble lang ng sports channel.
Yang pagkawala ng Balls, karma sa ABS-CBN yan. remember nung time ng sumikat ang BTV at Jack TV (Solar Cable Channels), inalis sila ng Sky sa line-up dahil natatalo ng Jack at BTV ang ABS cable channels in terms of viewership rating. No choice si Solar, lumipat sa Destiny for a time being.

Dahil sa paglipat, gumawa ang abs-cbn ng Balls pamalit. "much better sports channel" pa ang market nila. Eh wala namang NBA games. pano naging better yun? Ayun, sumadsad subscription sa sky. napunta sa destiny ng dahil lang sa Jack TV at BTV. after a year, nagka-deal. Saka binalik sa Sky ang Solar Channels.