Tales of Xillia (8.06.2013)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
squall_leonhart
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15

hoping :angel:
Platinum Count: 21

Currently Playing: MGSV The Phantom Pain
nyll47
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: nyll47

sana naman magka roon ng US release to tagal ko ng di nakakalaro ng tales game e :ashamed: . IMO mas maganda ang story n mga Tales series at humor niya kumpara sa FF series IMO lang naman
PS3 40GB 10/19/08-3/27/10

PSN: nyll47

Easiest way to earn online: http://www.neobux.com/?r=rnyll47
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

Kawawa naman si Kunimtsu, binugbog ng dalawa, tag team pa! Hahahahahaha
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

edrian34
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CardinalMan

nyll47 wrote:sana naman magka roon ng US release to tagal ko ng di nakakalaro ng tales game e :ashamed: . IMO mas maganda ang story n mga Tales series at humor niya kumpara sa FF series IMO lang naman
oo nga, para maka-try naman ako ng tales game.. :ashamed:
Stop destroying our planet. It's where I keep all my stuff.

Certified Mapùan

PSN-- CardinalMan

http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/CardinalMan
http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ca/r/C ... n/card.png
squall_leonhart
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nyll47 wrote:sana naman magka roon ng US release to tagal ko ng di nakakalaro ng tales game e :ashamed: . IMO mas maganda ang story n mga Tales series at humor niya kumpara sa FF series IMO lang naman
:band: :damn: :bigmouth: joke
Platinum Count: 21

Currently Playing: MGSV The Phantom Pain
BK-201
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Godslayer_null

Sana hindi nanaman ito marinig natin sa Bamco!
"Namco Bandai has no plans to release Tales of Xillia in the US" :damn: :damn:
"I don't believe in god, I believe in science!"

PSN ID: Godslayer_null
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
Khrysler Jerikho
Crimson Ai's Rated R Nekostar
PSN ID: Khrysler_Jerikho

From Andriasang.com
Tales of Xillia Detailed

Famitsu has a big feature this week on Tales of Xillia. The big surprise: the game will switch the perspective from the overhead view of past titles to a behind-the-back view.

Jump Festa didn't have any details on Xillia, but Famitsu makes up for it this week!

This seems like it could be part of a greater attempt at reality, as even the buildings and other objects in town are full sized, giving a great sense of scale as you explore.

The magazine has screenshots showing the game's fields, which are said to have some elements that will get adventurers excited. Quick load times are one area of focus.

The magazine lists five key words for the game:

* Liese Maxia: The name of the game world. The world has spirits, but people cannot see them until they have been converted into solid form.
* Spirit Power: This is like electricity in our world. It can be used for lighting and is also the power source for ships.
* Spirit Maxwell: I'm not sure what this is.
* La Sugaru (ラ・シュガル) & A Juuru (ア・ジュール): These are the names for the two large countries in Liese Maxia. They're fighting a great war. The latter appears to be a developing nation.

(Note: the romanizations or the country names are probably waaaaay off. The world name is official, though.)

Battle details include mention of "AC," or "Assault Counter." As you perform attacks, you'll deplete your AC. Until this reaches 0, all your attacks are connected.

The game will also use something called "Link Mode," apparently for linking up your characters during the fight (I believe there was some mention of this during the game's announcement last week). When in Link Mode, the character you're controlling is the master. The linked character will team up to surround the enemy, block, and so-forth.

There's somewhat of a separation in ages for the main characters who were introduced last week. Male lead Jude (not "Shuto," as I wrote in an earlier story) is 15-years-old. Female lead Mira is 20. Jude looks up to Mira and wants to be able to help her. He encounters her while investigating some strange happening.

Mira is said to be capable of summoning the four great spirits.

One of the major announcements last week was that Jude and Mira are designed by different character designers, respectively Kosuke Fujishima and Mutsumi Inomata. In an interview this week, producer Hideo Baba says that the two character designers are designing an equal number of characters for the game.
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I wonder if there will be more than 2 characters in battle and that if 4 characters are on screen, the link mode will also accomodate all four.

Feeling ko yung link mode is something that needs to be accumulated and triggered, parang Limit Break sa FF7. I think mas okay kung ganito para hindi masyado i-spam.
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

Khrysler Jerikho

^ Sabi meron pang ibang character na dinedesign nung dalawang artists.
thunder_mage
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: ralbert-ph

The game looks nice. I like the main heroine.

I won't expect a localization since given the track record of Namco. Will wait for an announcement again. (like I did in Graces & Vesperia na walang nangyari).
Currently Playing: PSN-ID (ralbert-ph)
PS3- Mass Effect 3, Resident Evil: Revelations
Wii - Tatsunoko vs Capcom
X360- Dance Central 2
PSV - Soul Sacrifice, Perona 4: Golden
Vince
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ang ganda nito :bigmouth:
My Setup
PS4 PRO+2TB Firecuda (SSHD)
Sony Bravia KDL-50W800C
Sony HT-RT5 5.1ch Wireless Surround Sound
Samsung Home Theater System HT-TZ325
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

First trailer for Tales of Xillia
Namco Bandai sure knows how to greet their fans into the new year. After teasing us with the launch of the official website for the PS3-exclusive Tales of Xillia, they have now released the very first trailer for the game.

Tales of Xillia was built entirely from the ground up especially for the PS3. Now, we don't know if they will be porting this to other platforms, but looking back at the Tales history, Vesperia and Graces were brought on over to the Xbox 360 and Wii respectively. At least for the PS3 fans, they can revel in this moment that it's their exclusive.

Check out the video below. We'll keep you posted as soon as Namco finally announces a release date for it.

Tales of Xillia(First Trailer) -
Source: http://www.qj.net/qjnet/playstation-3/f ... illia.html
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CH1N1T0-

Namco Bandai does not care for sales at NA. Marketing push from the fans na nga ayaw pa. Nagsasawa na ako sa ka-kaantay ng announcement.
When you fly in the sky, simply divine, you're dreaming. Leave your worries behind, cuz' that's imagination. Can you feel it tonight, the fire inside? It's burning.

http://ch1n1t0.deviantart.com/
Khrysler Jerikho

^ Bitter na amp :rofl:
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CH1N1T0-

OO!! may angal ka?! lol
When you fly in the sky, simply divine, you're dreaming. Leave your worries behind, cuz' that's imagination. Can you feel it tonight, the fire inside? It's burning.

http://ch1n1t0.deviantart.com/
akuseru777
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: xel77

I'm a tales fan but I'm not excited about this game because I know I wouldn't be able to play it in English anyway.
PSN ID: xel77

Currently playing: Soul Sacrifice
Acid Rhain
♫Scandalism♫
PSN ID: kuroahme

Tales of Waiting :rofl:
Now Playing: Persona 5
PSN: kuroahme
Origin: acidrhain
Steam: acidrhain
3DS FC: 0361-6737-8256
deathclown
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: haxzinator

squall_leonhart wrote:hoping :angel:
same here :angel: since hoping for ToV english broke my heart :broken:
Khrysler Jerikho wrote:^ Bagong pre-order na naman ito. Ihanda na ang speed dial ni Ate Percey. :bigmouth:

Voice actress ni Mira Maxwell... voice actress din ni Catherine! :bigmouth:
miyuki sawashiro !! :smiley: :clap:
PSN-ID: haxzinator
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Dapat kasi Sony na lang mag Publish nito stateside. Haaayyyy, sana nga mag announce na sila ng NA version nito, and fast!