Watch_Dogs

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

BTW, GG na din pala tong game. May nabasa kong article di ko lang mahanap. Kaya sure na di na ulit to madedelay :lol:
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
Essej_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Essej_

PS4 Stream footage

PSN: Essej_
ROUZ
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: RouzPH

Mukhang okay naman pala yung graphics, basta siguro 42inch below yung TV? :|
US PSN ID: RouzPH
(Console and PC Gamer)

COD Clan:[RxG]Reflex1tyGaming

Damn Daniel, Back At It With The White Vans!
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

May preload kaya ito sa PSN HK
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Some new leaked footage from the PS4, the explosions look good, hard to gauge the gunplay, but it looks solid, I just need word on how varied mission structure is and how repetitive/dynamic missions are for me to confirm my purchase. Review embargo lifts on the 22nd I think, if my concerns regarding mission structure and repetitiveness are addressed, then I might just bite.

deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ROUZ wrote:Mukhang okay naman pala yung graphics, basta siguro 42inch below yung TV? :|
baka yung mga reklamador sa site ng Ubisoft (No Buy, Pre-Order Cancelled) eh sobra laki ng mga TV at ganun sila ka-arte sa resolution sa framerate :lol:
ROUZ
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: RouzPH

^
Oo panigurado tsaka siguro sobrang taas ng expectation nila kasi dun sa nakita nila na mga demo/teaser before. :sweat:
Alam ko kasi talaga mga pc gameplay yung dati eh.

Gameplay na lang ang aantayin, sana hindi repetitive.
US PSN ID: RouzPH
(Console and PC Gamer)

COD Clan:[RxG]Reflex1tyGaming

Damn Daniel, Back At It With The White Vans!
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Yeah PC..
basta alam ko pag Ubisoft, mas kilala sila sa PC Games rather than Console games eh. Or kahit dati pa mas inclined ang games nila sa PC formats or console na medjo close sa PC like Microsoft. Naalala ko dati yung Splinter Cell 1, 2 & 3 ganda ng graphics pag PC and XBOX Classic then yung mga port versions nila sa PS2 and Gamecube downgraded yung graphics. Kitang-kita yung difference
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Set in Chicago, where a central network of computers connects everyone and everything, Watch_Dogs explores the impact of technology within our society. Using the city as your weapon, you will embark on a personal mission to inflict your own brand of justice.

Chicago's overarching network is known as the Central Operating System (ctOS), and it controls almost all of the city's technology and information - including key data on all of the city's residents.

You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. While seeking justice for those events, you'll monitor and hack those around you by manipulating the ctOS from the palm of your hand. You'll access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy... and more.

The City is Our Weapon:

Watch_Dogs takes place in a fully simulated living city. Using Aiden's smartphone, you have real-time control over the city's infrastructure. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the ctOS can become your weapon.

Street Justice:

Living in inner city Chicago, where violence is often answered by violence, Aiden has learned how to take the fight to the streets. Deliver devastating blows with your baton, or experience electrifying shoot-outs with physics simulation that rivals anything in the shooter category. Throughout his journey, Aiden will take on his foes with more than 30 traditional weapons.

High Ocatane Driving:

Luckily, Aiden won't always need to traverse Chicago's streets on foot. Ubisoft Montreal has partnered with studios such as Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed team behind the award-winning Driver series, to provide a suite of vehicles bursting with horsepower. You'll get behind the wheel of more than 65 cars – each with state-of-the-art physics and handling – to explore Chicago's vast and intricate roadways

Everything is Under Control:

Disrupt, the all-new game engine powering Watch_Dogs, uses advanced processing to deliver stunning visuals and an incredibly immersive world.

Dynamic Navigation:

Not only does Watch_Dogs give you the ability to take advantage of the ctOS, it also allows you to explore the many layers of Chicago itself. Cut through buildings, scale rooftops, and explore the city's dangerous underground to catch your target

Release Date: May 27, 2014 (Tuesday)

Developer: Ubisoft Montreal

Publisher: Ubisoft
benhur_monton
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: sir_ben99ph

Whew! Just got home! Waited in line for about an hour at DataBlitz - MOA to get my pre-order of Watchdogs! Installing the Game Data on to my PS3 now. Too bad I have work later... I wanna play this so bad!!!

Anyone at DataBlitz MOA earlier today?
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ an hour?? tagal ah. Sa 'The Podium' branch ko binili yung akin eh. Kanina habang pauwi ako suot ko na yung cap eh, nagiisip paano ko kaya i-hack etong etong edsa/metro manila/qc area, papalalain ko yung trapik tska guguluhin ko mundo ng mga mmda officers, Nyahaha. 'Nuod_Mga_Aso'
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

__// RE:HACK
Take note of this redemption code - 2L4K-7KK5-HFM9
Then, go here: (Input some hackable details)
http://watchdogs.monsterenergy.com/desktop/
Then thank me laterr :bigmouth:
Malcolm_X
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: Yonogal

Na-redeem niyo na po ba yung mga DLC? Di ko maredeem yung akin kahit Asian Account na ginagamit ko
HK PSN ID: Klebitz01
US PSN ID: Yonogal
Steam ID: Klebitz01
Naaalala ko ang iyong mga ngiti at mga yakap (na may 3 tapik sa likod) na nagsasabing, "friends lang tayo ha".
Legendarymarc
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Legendarymarc1

vjc_4581 wrote:^ an hour?? tagal ah. Sa 'The Podium' branch ko binili yung akin eh. Kanina habang pauwi ako suot ko na yung cap eh, nagiisip paano ko kaya i-hack etong etong edsa/metro manila/qc area, papalalain ko yung trapik tska guguluhin ko mundo ng mga mmda officers, Nyahaha. 'Nuod_Mga_Aso'
Mukhang masaya yan ah. May sizes pa yung tshirt? weekend pa yung akin..
PSN: Legendarymarc1 (US)

We can talk about Games, Nike Air Max, Gunpla, Lenses and Cameras
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Legendarymarc wrote:
vjc_4581 wrote:^ an hour?? tagal ah. Sa 'The Podium' branch ko binili yung akin eh. Kanina habang pauwi ako suot ko na yung cap eh, nagiisip paano ko kaya i-hack etong etong edsa/metro manila/qc area, papalalain ko yung trapik tska guguluhin ko mundo ng mga mmda officers, Nyahaha. 'Nuod_Mga_Aso'
Mukhang masaya yan ah. May sizes pa yung tshirt? weekend pa yung akin..
i heard the sizes are Medium, Large and XL, from where i got mine... ewan ko lang sa ibang branches about what sizes they have... i took size L
Legendarymarc
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Legendarymarc1

Megamall ako nag PO e. baka di ko namaantay yung weekend. Baka pag-out ko dito sa office antayin ko na lang opening ng megamall at kunin ko na. Baka maubusan ako ng Tshirt, size XL pa naman ako :facepalm:
PSN: Legendarymarc1 (US)

We can talk about Games, Nike Air Max, Gunpla, Lenses and Cameras
benhur_monton
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: sir_ben99ph

Malcolm_X wrote:Na-redeem niyo na po ba yung mga DLC? Di ko maredeem yung akin kahit Asian Account na ginagamit ko
Tsk... same here. Asian account na rin gamit ko since R3 yung nasa disc cover pero "Invalid Code" pa rin after multiple attempts.

Any thoughts?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Check nyo kung Hong Kong o Singapore yung R3 codes
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

weekend ko pa makukuha yung sa akin.. :(
anyway here's some PS3, XB1 & PS4 image comparison of the game
http://bgr.com/2014/05/22/watch-dogs-gr ... -xbox-one/

and did anyone of you experienced this?
Watch_Dogs Takes 55 Seconds to Load Every Time on PS3; New Leaked Videos Appear
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/20/ ... os-appear/
JAN2X
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload
PSN ID: TensaZangetsU_0

Online Hacking Gameplay ko. XD

https://www.youtube.com/GMJAN2X
----------------------------------------------------------------
JAN-TU-EX
PSN ID: JAN2X---
Rockstar Social Club ID: JAN2X-
Currently Playing: Grand Theft Auto V Online || Uncharted 3 Multiplayer (TensaZangetU_0)

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/GMJAN2X - GTA 5 Tagalog Funny Trips | Uncharted 3 | PS3 PS4 PC Games | Tagalog Commentaries
----------------------------------------------------------------