Bebe Diaries : Tales of Xillia 2 and Ni No Kuni SPOILERS

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
barefoot_warrior
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

later on nandyan na si Samantha Milby and Piola Pascual :bigmouth:
We see what we want to see, whether it's there or not. We choose our own truths.
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

akala ko nga si Diego... ang pambansang bading
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

Hayop sa storyline nito ha.... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

PSN ID: Xanshi
"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
joey_ed27
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: JOEY_ed27

Malupit... :rofl:
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: CH1N1T0-

f0xez wrote:later on nandyan na si Samantha Milby and Piola Pascual :bigmouth:
Hmm.. I have someone in mind but I' guess i'll save it for later.
When you fly in the sky, simply divine, you're dreaming. Leave your worries behind, cuz' that's imagination. Can you feel it tonight, the fire inside? It's burning.

http://ch1n1t0.deviantart.com/
SirZap
Big Daddy

huwag mo rin kalimutan si John Lloyd :bigmouth:
Like · Comment · Share
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I chanced upon several beings who happen to know Bebe. I was surprised a lot of people know Bebe. Is Bebe that famous already even outside The Society?

Whoa! Talk about being a celebrity!

To continue, I heard that Bebe always go to this salon and make chika to the parloristas there. Of course , since Bebe is a regular and "high-profile" client, Bebe is well-attended to whenever Bebe would be availing the services here.

Have I told you that Bebe has this hobby of collecting rare items? In fact Bebe always gets those items in this salon I'm referring to. I heard from a trusted source that Bebe likes limited edition pieces. Bebe must be really filthy rich!

Here's what the parloristas have to say about Bebe:

"Ay ser, ditetch lage si Bebe. Bebe always look at our items! We love it! For me, the best customer! Pero itetch na Bebe hindi purita. Always buy ng limited edition items. At talbog ka, pag bumili si Bebe ditetch ng items, May ritual! Dapat ang kamay niya lang ang unang hahawak sa item! Kalerky! One time, closed na itetch na salon todo picturenes sa Blower na binili! Kaloka! Buti binili, tambling kami sa tagal ng inspeksyon. Blower lang naman ang item.

At ito pa! famousness siya sa mga customers naming iba. At gandang ganda sila kay Bebe! Ang haba ng hair siguro ni Bebe! Pero nagpa reserve ang Bebe ng isang limited edition item, Till now, wa pa gets ang item. Babalikan daw niya. 48 years na nilabas ang item TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pa ni ha ni ho ang beauty queen! But the lips.. I lab it!!!

Quite a lot eh? However, one thing that saddens me is that those pieces just become plain decoration. Never been opened, never been used. It's like duh! you are supposed to use it and not keep it!

Bebe is so madaldal din daw. Bebe has a very large network especially in the net. People love Bebe...

And Bebe always flaunts the hair. If thou will not notice it. Thou shall perish from the dripping acidic chakra of thy hair!

Next Issue: Bebe Zaturnah's Powers!!
When you fly in the sky, simply divine, you're dreaming. Leave your worries behind, cuz' that's imagination. Can you feel it tonight, the fire inside? It's burning.

http://ch1n1t0.deviantart.com/
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

lipat natin ito sa Member Articles
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
dante117
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mukumuku wrote:At talbog ka, pag bumili si Bebe ditetch ng items, May ritual! Dapat ang kamay niya lang ang unang hahawak sa item! Kalerky! One time, closed na itetch na salon todo picturenes sa Blower na binili! Kaloka! Buti binili, tambling kami sa tagal ng inspeksyon. Blower lang naman ang item.
Wahahahaha!
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Itetch! LOL!
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitzburgh16

watatapik :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
doy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: doy626

Kalerky amp!!!!wahahahaha
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kalerky haha...

I am still doing research on Bebe Zaturnah's powers..
Tracer1
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mukumuku wrote:I chanced upon several beings who happen to know Bebe. I was surprised a lot of people know Bebe. Is Bebe that famous already even outside The Society?

Whoa! Talk about being a celebrity!

To continue, I heard that Bebe always go to this salon and make chika to the parloristas there. Of course , since Bebe is a regular and "high-profile" client, Bebe is well-attended to whenever Bebe would be availing the services here.

Have I told you that Bebe has this hobby of collecting rare items? In fact Bebe always gets those items in this salon I'm referring to. I heard from a trusted source that Bebe likes limited edition pieces. Bebe must be really filthy rich!

Here's what the parloristas have to say about Bebe:

"Ay ser, ditetch lage si Bebe. Bebe always look at our items! We love it! For me, the best customer! Pero itetch na Bebe hindi purita. Always buy ng limited edition items. At talbog ka, pag bumili si Bebe ditetch ng items, May ritual! Dapat ang kamay niya lang ang unang hahawak sa item! Kalerky! One time, closed na itetch na salon todo picturenes sa Blower na binili! Kaloka! Buti binili, tambling kami sa tagal ng inspeksyon. Blower lang naman ang item.

At ito pa! famousness siya sa mga customers naming iba. At gandang ganda sila kay Bebe! Ang haba ng hair siguro ni Bebe! Pero nagpa reserve ang Bebe ng isang limited edition item, Till now, wa pa gets ang item. Babalikan daw niya. 48 years na nilabas ang item TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION pa ni ha ni ho ang beauty queen! But the lips.. I lab it!!!

Quite a lot eh? However, one thing that saddens me is that those pieces just become plain decoration. Never been opened, never been used. It's like duh! you are supposed to use it and not keep it!

Bebe is so madaldal din daw. Bebe has a very large network especially in the net. People love Bebe...

And Bebe always flaunts the hair. If thou will not notice it. Thou shall perish from the dripping acidic chakra of thy hair!

Next Issue: Bebe Zaturnah's Powers!!
lolz galing naman ng pagkakakwento mo.. hanep! :agree:
PS3 Rulez!!!

"Boycott Chinese products!"
luis renzo
Tireless Wanderer
PSN ID: luis_renzo29

kakatuwa naman nito...
pedroboy
Pedro Penduko
PSN ID: pedroboy

nakakalibang to ah.
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bebe Zaturnnah!!! Profile

Sex: Unknown.... err Unsure...
Hometown: Nakpil Orosa de Malate
Base of Operation : Adonis Bath House

Wattaheyr
Bebe's heyr. Soft, smooth and smelly! The curls and tips of Bebe's hair carry poison that can eliminate the target in an instant. Changes color. Claims to be rebonded. But was rumored to be curly since birth

Watta-lips!
Has the motormouth skill. Can cast insults and make up 300 stories in a day. Accuray -100%. Makes enemy units fight with each other. Ruins camaraderie among friendly units. Charm Bonus and Blind bonus due to it being shiny

Watta-mouth!
Can put a lot of things in the mouth all at the same time. Effect: Wind Resistance negated. When the mouth starts opening. There's no stopping unless something is put into .... nevermind...

Watta-eyes!
Used to see sexy beings and makes them the object of thy desires. Works best with Wattalips and Wattamouth!

Watta-brain!
Unfortunately.. this was damaged when Bebe was hit by a Banana when Bebe was still in the puberty years. Resulting into doing the action before thinking.

Bebe Zaturnnah! is said to have a hidden form. It transforms Bebe into someting wild and hungry for..... you wouldn't want to know.. PASS!!! Conditions that will invoke this power are still unknown.
Aucipher
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: Aucipher

^panalo hahaha
SirZap
Big Daddy

watta-powers :bigmouth:
Like · Comment · Share
Mukumuku
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bebe's love interests

In Bebe's journey in The Society, Bebe met several people. These people made Bebe's life more meaningful and was given more color. Based on my research, I discovered some of Bebe's love interest.

Mike aka Michael de Mesa
Hmmm.. they just don't admit that they are together. They almost have the same hobbies in The Society. Bragging their own morals and values. They just highly think of themselves.

Goddamn Sullivan
He's the most patient person that cared for Bebe. Up until now. Sullivan still guides Bebe hoping that Bebe would walk the right path of the Force. God Bless Sulivan's soul..

Donatello
Donatello is one patient guy. He can tolerate little things. They could have been a great couple. However he got tired of Bebe. Bebe and Donatello went to an event, Donatello just got a bit excited on what he saw. However, Bebe got mad because of the insecurity. Bebe kept on badmouthing Donatello. Donatello, politely asked Bebe to stop. But Bebe just continued. Until Donatello said... SHUT UP!!!!! (I'll stop here.. Donatello might slap me with his Bo hehehe)

Batman
This was the best ever. I guess. Bebe thought they will have a great partnership. Until the time Bebe used the supoer powers Wattalips and Wattamouth. Bebe made a comment against batman regarding Batman's activities. This offended batman and blurted out all Bebe's secrets and lies. Batman never heard back from Bebe. Bebe attracted the anger of the whole batman community and they turned their backs on Bebe... Bebe destroyed a relationship that could have been very elaborated, intricate and intimate. Batman just got hurt because Bebe never thought of thinking what might happen when The Powers were used...

During this time, Bebe's hair were only as long as Betty Boop's and Bebe can't counter attack.

Now Bebe is alone.. Only The Society accepts Bebe for who Bebe is...