Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

San na ba ang timeline ng Ground Zeroes sa Metal Gear Saga? :o

I'm confused...
kamiyu
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: cm2417

ground zeroes is set after ng peacekeeper.

also, ang pagkakaintindi ko si kaz ang teacher ni solid snake. kaya nagpanggap si liquid as kaz a.k.a. 'master' sa MGS1 to trick snake. grayfox was more like a 'buddy' of solid snake and not his mentor.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Actually nalilito rin ako dyan sa Master Miller na yan. Is Kazuhira Miller and Mcdonnell Miller the same guy? If they are, bakit kaya hindi na lang Mcdonnell Miller ang ginamit niyang pangalan?
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
deexee17
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: dewhei17

Si david hayter pa kaya yung voice actor kay big boss?
"IM TRADING 'SWAP' PS3 GAMES OR SELL"

Pampanga Area Cabalen Power!!!
kamiyu
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

Crazycajun wrote:Actually nalilito rin ako dyan sa Master Miller na yan. Is Kazuhira Miller and Mcdonnell Miller the same guy? If they are, bakit kaya hindi na lang Mcdonnell Miller ang ginamit niyang pangalan?
same guy. kazuhira ang original name. he's half-japanese. ginamit nya name na mcdonell later on.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kamiyu wrote:ground zeroes is set after ng peacekeeper.

also, ang pagkakaintindi ko si kaz ang teacher ni solid snake. kaya nagpanggap si liquid as kaz a.k.a. 'master' sa MGS1 to trick snake. grayfox was more like a 'buddy' of solid snake and not his mentor.
Peacekeeper o Peacewalker? :sweat:
deexee17 wrote:Si david hayter pa kaya yung voice actor kay big boss?
Rumor pa lang yan, pero who knows? abangan natin baka may announcement dahil sa march 25-29 eh may live gameplay footage daw ng MGS Ground Zeroes sila Kojima sa GDC 2013. :2thumbs:
deexee17
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

altahi wrote:
kamiyu wrote:ground zeroes is set after ng peacekeeper.

Peacekeeper o Peacewalker? :sweat:
deexee17 wrote:Si david hayter pa kaya yung voice actor kay big boss?
Rumor pa lang yan, pero who knows? abangan natin baka may announcement dahil sa march 25-29 eh may live gameplay footage daw ng MGS Ground Zeroes sila Kojima sa GDC 2013. :2thumbs:
kasi kakawalang gana naman kung hindi si david hayter ang voice actor nya tsaka nasanay na tayo sa boses ni david hayter :cheer: :cheer:
"IM TRADING 'SWAP' PS3 GAMES OR SELL"

Pampanga Area Cabalen Power!!!
kamiyu
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

peacewalker ^_^

baka same nung nag voice kay big boss sa mgs4?
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kamiyu wrote:peacewalker ^_^

baka same nung nag voice kay big boss sa mgs4?
honga pala iba voice actor ni big boss... si big boss ba yung may eyepatch sa gameplay trailer ng Ground Zeroes? :mrgreen:
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

ishneyk
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: ishneyk

remember the phantom pain? http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episod ... ch-madness well. yung first few minutes...
I hear it's amazing when the famous giant purple stuffed worm in flapjaw space with a tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara Kiri Rock! I need scissors!! 61!!
PSN ID: ishneyk (HK)/nyvremzurc(US)
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...nice! :win: :win: :win:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
DJCDIAZ
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DJCDIAZ

Fox Engine! Alam na!! :2thumbs: :win:
PSN ID: DJCDIAZ
PLATINUM TROPHIES: 42

[MNYK]

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music”
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

Mukhang tanga yung ini-interview magulat. Hahahahaha!
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

PSN ID: VsAssassin
tahxcool
Suikoden
Suikoden
PSN ID: tahx

Metal Gear Solid 5:The Phantom Pain trailer

PSN: [MNYK]tahx
PS3 Slim GT Bundle
Great Empires are destroyed from the inside..
ioshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ioshimaru

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain announced as Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain combined

The Phantom Pain, announced at last year’s Video Game Awards as a new game by Moby Dick Studios, put together with the previously announced Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, is in fact Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain by Kojima Productions, studio boss Hideo Kojima revealed at his Game Developers Conference panel today.

Kojima entered the stage as Joakim Mogren, wearing bandages around his head, just as the man in The Phantom Pain trailer.

“The Phantom Pain and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes put together is Metal Gear Solid V,” said Kojima.

“The trailer itself is all real time. And since today our session is about the FOX Engine, I’d like to show you a little something that’s actually moving,” he added. “The Phantom Pain is an open-world game, but in the beginning, as an introduction and tutorial, it’s more of an on-rails game in order to understand the controls and system overall.

“The tutorial itself is a sequence where Snake wakes up from a coma after nine years and is all of a sudden attacked by an unknown enemy, and has to escape the hospital. So since he’s been in a coma for nine years, Snake has lost many of his movement capabilities. So you start off crawling, standing up to gain composure, and that’s the on-rails game we’re showing today. And everything’s running on PC right now.”

Kojima proceeded to show the gameplay demo, where Snake and the bandaged man attempted to escape the hospital.

“From thereon out, Snake will be able to walk free in the open world wherever he wants to,” concluded Kojima.

Metal Gear Solid V is planned for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

source: Gematsu
Latest Purchases:Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X
Proud to be a Sony Playstation user since '97 to present
PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3, PS4
PSN: ioshimaru
flad_nag
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

From Wiki:

Phantom pain sensations are described as perceptions that an individual experiences relating to a limb or an organ that is not physically part of the body. Limb loss is a result of either removal by amputation or congenital limb deficiency.

Phantom limb sensation is the term given to any sensory phenomenon (except pain) which is felt at an absent limb or a portion of the limb. It has been known that at least 80% of amputees experience phantom sensations at some time of their lives.

In 1551, French military surgeon Ambroise Paré recorded the first documentation of phantom limb pain when he reported that, "For the patients, long after the amputation is made, say that they still feel pain in the amputated part".
flad_nag
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

Phantom Pain Gameplay:
squall_leonhart
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15

oh my gawd! is that.. is that.. (young) psycho mantis and ocelot?! :o
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15
Platinum Count: 21

Currently Playing: MGSV The Phantom Pain