inFAMOUS Spoiler Thread Massive Massive spoilers inside.

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
blah_angel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blah_angel

ayan na!! may spoiler thread na ah!! haha hindi ko mapigilan i have to let it out!!!

KESSLER IS COLE!! COLE IS KESSLER!!!!

TIME TRAVEL!! THE BEAST!! INFAMOUS 2!!!!

okay. now i can sleep. haha
psn id: blah_angel

Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xanshi

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Natatawa ako sa mga comment ninyo sa inFamous thread.

Grabe, satisfying yung kwento. Bitin pero I really like how the events played out. I really hoped that inFamous 2 is on the works....
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Gundam Extreme Vs and The Witcher 2

"A mild manner Accountant by day, A Gamer by night"
blah_angel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

i hope i hope!!! :party:

pero sad... i almost cried between the shock and the disbelief. :rofl:

walang kwenta si zeke. amp. dapat pinatay ko na siya eh.

iba ba ending pag bad??

Sometimes, truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^^ I don't know, good ang pinili ko.

Mas madali yata tapusin ang game using Evil powers kasi kaya I decide to play Evil when I'm after the Hard difficulty trophy. Doable kasi yung platinum nito...

blah_angel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yung after credits lang daw yung iba..

so ating yung last words ni cole ay "ive never been more alone" so bad hindi ko na iispoil kahit spoiler thread toh. hahaha

oh and where did "the beast" come from?? and how did future cole get his powers?? i was in shock so i didnt quite get the details. haha

Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

blah_angel wrote:oh and where did "the beast" come from?? and how did future cole get his powers?? i was in shock so i didnt quite get the details. haha
The beast is Cole(well this is my theory), I don't know how but remember the scene when Cole first saw Kessler....

Cole saw images of terrible things happen and he knew Kessler did them. So "the beast" is Cole, how did it split up is still unknown to us.

I think Cole still got his powers the same way but got it earlier because of Kessler interference in the past. I think Kessler perfected the Ray Sphere in order to make Cole more powerful.

blah_angel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

the beast is bad cole. kessler was the good cole who opted to run away. kaya pala hinuhunt ni beast si kessler.

rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: therohz

Nakakalito kasi kalbo din si beast @_@

Pero sa tingin ko nga rin si cole din siya. Noong sumabog yung ray sphere sa future, na split si cole sa dalawa (kind of like superman red and superman blue) but they were polar opposites. I think the game gave us a glimpse of the would-be beast and would-be kessler.

Yung nakita ni cole kay kessler na "terrible things" siguro ayun yung mga ginawa ni kessler para maging leader ng first sons.

The ray sphere was perfected, so cole's body didn't split in two however, kessler and the beast being one and the same, there's a chance that the beast will also travel back in time. And kessler anticipated this. He would've probably created a device that prevented the beast from traveling earlier, he can only travel at a certain point in the past (which is when cole was ready for him).

Gusto kong laruin ulit yung game para malaman kung ano mangyayari kung i-save ko si trish...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/ _\_ Resurrection

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
blah_angel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ako din. pero grabe yun noh. kahit good ako na tempt ako na isave si trish. :bigmouth:

rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I think good or bad, trish still dies...

_/ _\_ Resurrection

Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

rohz wrote:I think good or bad, trish still dies...
Yep, I did try to save Trish. Both of the ropes exploded if you do attempt to save Trish.

I'm sorry Trish, I wasn't the Hero I tried to be..... :wah: :wah: :wah:

rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

no sexy time for cole. :wah: :wah: :wah:

but honestly speaking, hindi ko type si trish. mukha siyang lalaki minsan. :ashamed:

_/ _\_ Resurrection

blah_angel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

rohz wrote:no sexy time for cole. :wah: :wah: :wah:

but honestly speaking, hindi ko type si trish. mukha siyang lalaki minsan. :ashamed:
aysus. :facepalm: :rofl:

ps3l0ver23
Rayman
Rayman

Ganda ng ending whoooooooo!!
Xanshi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ps3l0ver23 wrote:Ganda ng ending whoooooooo!!
Dumagdag na tayo from the otherside..... :rofl:

batmandarkknight
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
PSN ID: batman_darknight

Hey guys! My brother is Mikko T. If you guys are aware, he is the creator and editor of Vantage Magazine. Which is going to hit Manila real soon. As of now, we're just a blog getting fans. Anyways, as the title says it. Vantage has the Hero ending up!

http://vantage-magazine.blogspot.com/20 ... nding.html

let me know what you think? I'll post the Evil one tomorrow or the day after.
Representing PHI
barefoot_warrior
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ang daming thread ng infamous

may Infamous thread

may Infamous massive spoiler

ngayon naman Infamous hero ending..

susme :facepalm:
We see what we want to see, whether it's there or not. We choose our own truths.
batmandarkknight

hahaha. whoops. didnt know. if necessary, a transfer would be great. xD
Representing PHI
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

merged (spoiler) threads :agree:

you want spoiler for this game? just look at my nick :agree:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
chilho
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: chilho

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :ashamed: My adrenaline was so rushed last night, i couldnt sleep! I finished the game before 12, i slept almost 3 na ata. Astig talaga ng game na ito, very well thought out. You can really appreciate the effort put into every detail.

Anyways, and understanding ko is set na yung future. Cole will get his powers no matter what but he made wrong choices lang, so the future cole decided to go back to the past to set things right so he wont make the wrong choices. In that note, he sacrificed trish so Cole will not be drawn in to selfish reasons coz Trish is not there to conflict him anymore. Something like that.....parang Star Trek movie concept ito ah! hahaha :rofl:
PSN ID: chil_ho
PS3 80gig NTSC-J
TF:ROTF; Prototype; inFamous; RE5; MGS4; KZ2; COD4; Resistance 2; LBP; Uncharted; Assassins Creed; POP; GH 3; World Tour; Valkyria Chronicles; Fallout3; GTA4; Dead Space; Ninja Gaiden; UFC '09; Tiger '09