Call of Duty: World at War

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

Call of Duty 5 will be officially titled Call of Duty: World at War and will indeed take place in the previously rumoured Pacific theatre of World War II.

-The game is touted as being as "gritty" as anything out there, with enemies far smarter than before, capable of using a selection of new tactics to get to you.

-Call of Duty: World at War will be released on PS3, PC, Xbox 360 and Wii.

-Co-op will be included for the first time in the series, and the multiplayer component will feature vehicles and various squad-based elements.
Last edited by mizyel on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
BadGuy001
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: BadGuy001

World War II... meh...

I would buy it if it include modern guns and vehicles.
hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nice may PC version! sana merong pilipino sa story....
**********CERTIFIED**********
..:♥(,`*•.¸( `*•.¸¸.•*´ )¸.•*´,)♥:..
...:♥`•.*:+:,:=XBOT=:,:+:*.•´♥:....
..:♥(,¸.•*´( ¸.•*´`*•.¸ )`*•.¸',)♥:..
dante117
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Balik World War II! Sana naman di maging disappointment tong game na to. Everyone expects a lot considering the success of COD4.
♥ SoshiGamer ►
Currently Playing:
PS3: MGS4

"Nearly all men can stand the test of adversity, but if you really want to test a man's character, give him power"
raul21
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: JING21

uu nga base sa word war 2 TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION cod5, sayang naman, sana mag bago isip ng developer, para sa akin, hindi ko type TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION ala- word war na setting, mas enjoy ako pag medyo futuristic ang dating.. well we can only wish na maganda ang kalalabasan neto.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

any idea kailan to? feeling ko parang ma KILLZOWNED ito
hiddenleaf
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Remember this game is developed by Treyarch(developers of COD3) not Infinity Ward(developers of CODIV) that's why the game is back to World War 2
**********CERTIFIED**********
..:♥(,`*•.¸( `*•.¸¸.•*´ )¸.•*´,)♥:..
...:♥`•.*:+:,:=XBOT=:,:+:*.•´♥:....
..:♥(,¸.•*´( ¸.•*´`*•.¸ )`*•.¸',)♥:..
th3 patriotz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: elmokigab

sakin ok lang kahit WW2 pa to i will buy this one :party:
PS ID:elmokigab

PS3 40GB 03 16 08>>YLOD 05 11 09
PS3 SLIM 120GB 12 20 09
NINTENDO DS LITE CRIMSON RED 4GB

IF YOU WANT TO BE A HERO JUST FOLLOW ME-JOHN W.LENNON
Calvspogi
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: CaLvspogi

Wow.. asteeg to ah. damn sana i release agad to! :-D
Ang taong masipag, pagtanda pagod.

PS3: CECHH12
PS3 Games: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Nba2K8, Call of Duty 4, GTA IV, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, Rock Band, DMC4, MGS4, Silent hill: Homecoming and RE5
dummydecoy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dummydecoy

^hehe be careful what you wish for or better yet wish it properly!!!
tendency pag prematurely release sucky eh, quality games take time to develop. Di ba Duke Nukem Forever? :D

I don't mind the World War II setting, COD is based on realism, you can only go too far with a futuristic setting. Otherwise it'll get too futuristic next thing you know you're shooting aliens with a BFG.

The inclusion of vehicles sounds awesome but basing off how accurately you can aim and shoot in COD4, you'd probably die as soon as you grab the wheels. hehe I hope they work on it to balance things off. Co-op mode should be #@#$^%& amazing with a friend! Yay!

Which part of the pacific daw? Oo nga sana may Philippines chapter na mission, staring Caesar montano ala the Great Raid. ahehe I'm sure some levels are gonna be based on movies like how the previous games where based off Enemy at the Gates, Black Hawk Down etc. Malamang Iwo Jima and Flags of our Fathers inspired to. Sweet!!! :D
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jomni

Yes! WW2 in the pacific. The Medal of Honor games weren't that good.
COD3 had vehicles. It's quite natural for them to retain vehicles. Multiplayer for COD3 is very fun especially with the tanks! Any soldier with a grenade can kill a tank. Just sneak behind, press the action button, and you will throw a grenade in the turret for an instant kill. Sa modern kasi you need to be anti-tank class to kill a Tank.

Ang masama lang kasi sa COD3 walang stats tracking.
Surprisingly, there are still people playing it online until now.
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

My blog and Used Games Store:
jomnisgames.blogspot.com
Selling original PS3, PS2, and PC games
More games for sale here!

Siren Zombie (しびと) Sightings
pinakaguwaping
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: pinakaguwaping

World War II again is EPIC FAIL!
Trayarch as developer is DOUBLE EPIC FAIL.
U R Not e
PLAY B3YOND - ///7

Capcom-Unity: d3v
Shoryuken.com: d3v

Do you remember? Those fiery fights.
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

pinakaguwaping wrote:World War II again is EPIC FAIL!
Trayarch as developer is DOUBLE EPIC FAIL.
Don't bash Treyarch because COD3 is very good. They did not even spoil the PS3 port. The graphics are the best for a PS3 shooter before COD4 came along. But I have to agree that people are already tired with WW2. But I'm not especially when the setting is close to home.
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

jomnisgames.blogspot.com

mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

Gameplay:

-A flamethrower will be available in the game, and is apparently based off of the design and handling of the armament in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. This lethal weapon can burn the skin off of your enemies.

-The player is able to shoot through cover: “With enough bullets, the player causes enough damage to one of the walls to create a hole big enough to walk through.”

-The game allows you to swim for the first time in the series, although movement will be severely limited, with your character only capable of walking at half speed.

Co-op:

-The game will feature a four-player online co-op mode, in addition to a two-player split screen co-op mode.

-COD 5 incorporates a “metagame” scoring system, whereby your earn points to unlock special co-op perks.

-One demo showcased one player attracting the attention of an enemy tank, while another proceeds to climb on top and throws a grenade into its hatch, killing its occupants.

Other:

-16 players online up to any one time.

-Game utilizes COD4 engine: "Environments are very much destructible; it's possible to burn objects or blow them to pieces. Bodies and objects float in water. Impressive lighting."

-Lead development platform is Microsoft's Xbox 360. :evil:

-Two year development schedule :fury:

Stay tuned for more details as they become available.

more images here...http://www.psu.com/COD--World-at-War-sc ... 929-p0.php
PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
th3 patriotz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: elmokigab

wow :olrayt: ganda naman nito kaya lang mukang matagal pa to ilabas :poor: may samurai ba yun mga hapon hehehehe :party:
PS ID:elmokigab

PS3 40GB 03 16 08>>YLOD 05 11 09
PS3 SLIM 120GB 12 20 09
NINTENDO DS LITE CRIMSON RED 4GB

IF YOU WANT TO BE A HERO JUST FOLLOW ME-JOHN W.LENNON
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ayos pag may espadahan!!!
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

jomnisgames.blogspot.com

teleclem
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: dagohoy

pero parang cod4 pang online pa rin.. ewan hehe ilalaro ko ito for campaign siguro..

anyway, 2 years pa!
PSN ID: dagohoy

Playing online now: Red Dead Redemption, Black Ops, Gran Turismo 5
dummydecoy
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dummydecoy

Lead Development Platform is Flopbox mother #@#$^%& #@*^! :fury: :lol:
boldstar69
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan

naku naku parang ito nanaman ang simula ng fall ng cod my god di na TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION natuto naka abante na nga TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION ehh babalik nanaman TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION sa roots nila for me i think this will be a big mistake com on ang tao eh sawa na sa world war ps and ps2 days palang ehh puro world war na ang fps and nakakasawa na and wlang ka ganda ganda for me. ahhh ewan ko sa inyo.. i think uunahan ko na ang mga ratings kahit maglagay pa TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION ng vehicles ehh it falls parin sa world war.. i thnk it will fall to 7 ang ratings nito from 9.0 pataas aehhh 7 pababa tohh parang bad company ang labas nito hahaha.. di naman ako nababahala dahil nan dyan na ang resistance 2 and besides every year naman maglalabas ang cod ehh kung baga better luck nxt time nanaman TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION.. balik lahat ang tao sa resistance and for sure ang papatok ehh ang killzone 2 sa multiplayer.... yan ang mga patok for us sa fps.. so mga PHI kita kits... heheeheh :party:
I AM THE MYTH AYTTTTT!!!!!!
psn id: boldstar
Playstation 3: Hongkong Version 1st Edition
Wii: Japan Model
32" inch LCD Monitor Toshiba
55" inch HDTV pixel plus Philips
MACBOOK 2.2 GHZ
pinakaguwaping
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad

teleclem wrote:anyway, 2 years pa!
2 years means 2 years since CoD, expected release is later this year. After all, can't have a year go by without Activison milking the CoD franchise now can we.

The only good news really is that Infinity Ward is renegotiating their contract so that after this, they will be the sole developers of CoD (goodbye Treyars..Treyarch, goodby World War 2).
U R Not e
PLAY B3YOND - ///7

Capcom-Unity: d3v
Shoryuken.com: d3v

Do you remember? Those fiery fights.