Winning Eleven 2008

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
adams_song182
Resident Evil
Resident Evil
PSN ID: adams_song182

is it different from the ps2 version? i played it in ps2 and everything seemed fast and up tempo compared to fifa08. and another thing that i don't like in this version is it's very easy to score headers off crosses.
sana yang album na hawak mo ay hindi pirata, mahirap ata mag-isip at magpuyat ng ilang araw at parang kang may karay-karay na buntong-hiningang hindi matuloy-tuloy
paolylo
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: paolylo

ninodolo wrote:
KG wrote:@ninodolo - Yes, the Japanese version also has English text and the Englsih commentary :D

@paolylo - I play online...add me PSN ID xfg-gk :-)
i've seen a comment in play-asia saying that there are lag issues in this game. totoo ba yon? sa mga meron na ng game na to, what's the version of your PS3? i just wonder kung ang issue is related to playing the Japan version of Winning Eleven in an Asian PS3.
haven't been playing at all kasi tapos na holidays... the lag issues only happen in online play and there are frame-rate issues during instant replays (but it has improved somehow because of the update). offline, it's the best football game out there. i just hope someone from Konami improves the system of playing online... yung kasing responsive ng Call of Duty 4.
d-mark
PlayStation
PlayStation

the US version pes2008 was just release a week ago, may binago kya?
paolylo
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: paolylo

^played PES 2008 sa PC, no major differences... i think mas-detailed lang ng onti ang Gallery ng PES 2008, specifically tells what needs to be done to unlock the hidden players... either di ko talaga pinansin ang Gallery ng Winning Eleven 2008 or wala talaga yun.
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: pogzz505

gusto ko din buy nito mga paps..ano ba talaga dapat ang bibilhin ko Winning Eleven o PES..US version sana gusto ko e..

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
adams_song182
Resident Evil
Resident Evil
PSN ID: adams_song182

wala namang difference kung winning eleven or pes ang bilin mo. pangalan lang ang nag-iba
sana yang album na hawak mo ay hindi pirata, mahirap ata mag-isip at magpuyat ng ilang araw at parang kang may karay-karay na buntong-hiningang hindi matuloy-tuloy
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ok TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION paps..

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
d-mark
PlayStation
PlayStation

paolylo wrote:^played PES 2008 sa PC, no major differences... i think mas-detailed lang ng onti ang Gallery ng PES 2008, specifically tells what needs to be done to unlock the hidden players... either di ko talaga pinansin ang Gallery ng Winning Eleven 2008 or wala talaga yun.
ok thanks sa reply