Condemned 2: Bloodshot

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
Tracer1
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Developer: Monolith Productions
Publisher: SEGA

Genre: Action
Release Date: Q1 2008

Players will assume the identity of Ethan Thomas, former Serial Crimes Unit investigator, who has been called back to duty to track down his missing partner. The disturbing events from Ethan’s past have left him a broken man – a desperate burnout drifting aimlessly through society in an inexplicable decline. Fighting inner demons throughout his one-man investigation into a sinister conspiracy, Ethan will need to use anything and everything in the environment to survive as he unravels the mysteries shrouding the city in darkness.
For updates of this game and screenshots, check Gamespy.com... Click Here
PS3 Rulez!!!

"Boycott Chinese products!"
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ivad24

PUBLISHER: Sega
DEVELOPER: Monolith Productions
GENRE(S): First-Person Action, Adventure, Horror
PLAYERS: 8
ESRB RATING: M (Mature)
RELEASE DATE: March 18, 2008

Featuring new fighting mechanics and online multiplayer functionality, Condemned 2: Bloodshot is a first-person action thriller immersing players in a world of psychological terror. Following a string of gruesome murders, players must use their deductive skills and brute force to track down sadistic serial killers. Players assume the identity of Ethan Thomas, former Serial Crimes Unit investigator, who has been called back to duty to track down his missing partner. The disturbing events from Ethan's past have left him a broken man – a desperate burnout drifting aimlessly through society in an inexplicable decline. Fighting inner demons throughout his one-man investigation into a sinister conspiracy, Ethan needs to use anything and everything in the environment to survive as he unravels the mysteries shrouding the city in darkness. As Ethan, players engage in visceral combat using a variety of firearms, blunt instruments and a new fighting system complete with defensive and offensive combo chains, as well as grapples and holds. To help track the killer and solve the mysteries behind Condemned 2: Bloodshot, players crack open an all-new set of high-tech forensic tools. Using wits and brute strength, murders can be solved a number of different ways to keep players guessing throughout each suspenseful investigation. Condemned 2: Bloodshot introduces a variety of online multiplayer modes, including deathmatch. [Sega]

Last edited by mizyel on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4 - NBA 2K17 - Rock Band 4
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Reviews are Lookin good..

Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK - 9/10
If you're on the trail of a first-class scare, this truly terrifying game is unmissable.

Game Informer - 8.8/10
Probably the best survival horror title we’ve seen this generation. The online multiplayer modes aren’t going to blow your mind, but they are a thoughtful addition. It’s got a higher level of action than its predecessor, and some gorgeous horror backdrops.

GameTap - 8/10
Quite possibly the ugliest game I've ever played--literally. I tip my hat to the developers at Monolith Productions for crafting a consistently dark, dirty, dilapidated, and decayed (and a host of other "d" words) world for both Condemned titles.

GameTrailers - 8/10
The anything-is-a-weapon aesthetic is still ace, but the combat system is too unwieldy when tackling multiple foes. It’s a game of ups and downs, but horror fans will be more than satisfied with its bleak and gloomy disposition.

Playstation Official Magazine UK - 8/10
This is the first proper horror experience on PS3 and it's a truly terrifying one. Whether it's a set-piece scare or a random hobo jumping out at you, it genuinely can make you jump out of your seat.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

wow! looking good
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitzburgh16

im really surpeised about sa mga feedbacks dito sa game na to, kala ko swanget :lol: pero oks naman pala
"Giggity Giggity Giggity... Awwwww Riiggght!"

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
lexty
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
PSN ID: Chestoise

just played the demo maganda and scary, ill buy the full game pag may money na hehe :lol:
Samsung 2232GW[Old] LG W2353V[New]
80Gb Asian Playstation 3 - YLOD

Prince of Persia, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Dead Space, Killzone 2
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

I played the demo. How can you block the attacks of the undead?
:bigmouth:
mizyel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

jsnepo wrote:I played the demo. How can you block the attacks of the undead?
just tried the demo., hold l1 and r1 at the same time, he will be in a blocking stance..

ganda may mga combo pa, may mini cinematic combo sya nagawa ko kanina (ngslow mo parang max payne)..

maganda ang throw technique hold r2 tapos release para malayo palang deads na agad yung mga taong grasa..

hehe di ko ito kakayanin.. di kaya ng puso ko :heh: nahirapan ako makahanap ng way to the building pagkatapos sa dalawang tao at apat na taong grasa... pero nahanap ko rin hehe yung may wood pala aakyat, pati kahol ng aso natakot ako :lol:
dreamevo
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ako din mukhang di ko kakaayanin to, baka atakihin ako sa puso hahaha, nakakatakot, ganda pa ng graphics. just finished the demo, grabe, parang silent hill na first person.
I AM WINMAG - My Clan ---->http://www.pinoybarumbados.com
PS360 gamer

Psn ID: winmag
US Playstation 3 - 60 gig, Launch Unit
US Xbox 360 -120 gig, Jasper Unit

WE PWNED THEM AT SOCOM, KZE 2 AND MW2. HAVENT THEY HAD ENOUGH!? LOL
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

mizyel wrote:
jsnepo wrote:I played the demo. How can you block the attacks of the undead?
just tried the demo., hold l1 and r1 at the same time, he will be in a blocking stance..

ganda may mga combo pa, may mini cinematic combo sya nagawa ko kanina (ngslow mo parang max payne)..

maganda ang throw technique hold r2 tapos release para malayo palang deads na agad yung mga taong grasa..

hehe di ko ito kakayanin.. di kaya ng puso ko :heh: nahirapan ako makahanap ng way to the building pagkatapos sa dalawang tao at apat na taong grasa... pero nahanap ko rin hehe yung may wood pala aakyat, pati kahol ng aso natakot ako :lol:
Thanks for the tip.
:bigmouth:
itoT
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled
PSN ID: itoT_s

i finished the 1st version in 360...ang daming nakakagulat na scenes, nakakatakot talaga esp at nyt. but if you'll ask me if i'll buy the sequel, NO WAY! puro pukpukan lang, nakakatamad... i hope wala na yung task to find the dead birds and pieces of metal na sobrang boring...
kt
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: ktl_081

itoT wrote:i finished the 1st version in 360...ang daming nakakagulat na scenes, nakakatakot talaga esp at nyt. but if you'll ask me if i'll buy the sequel, NO WAY! puro pukpukan lang, nakakatamad... i hope wala na yung task to find the dead birds and pieces of metal na sobrang boring...
bro i tried the demo n mukang ganun nga find the dead birds since nandun yung mga metal thingy nga haha :lol:
PSN ID: ktl_81
lexty

meron naman guns ah. atleast dun sa trailer nakita ko meron guns. ehehe, tsaka required ba talaga na hanapin at ubusin yung metal thingy na yun? eh kung hindi makita? :lol:
Samsung 2232GW[Old] LG W2353V[New]
80Gb Asian Playstation 3 - YLOD

Prince of Persia, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Dead Space, Killzone 2
itoT
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

i dunno sa ps3 kung required, kasi sa 360, you can't get the achievements pag di mo na complete...

i tried the demo, still...pangit pa rin :-D
kLuMzi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

asteg tong game ang saya, my friends came over tapos nilaro namin yung demo, lahat kami napapatili :-)

1st thriller game for ps3, ok rin :heh:
Opmas
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: opmas29

ANother shooter game. I'm not impressed :( haaaay sony..
PSN ID - opmas29

Tototot..tototot..tototot Uki ah... Sarap ulit ulitin... totototot

Halika totot tayo