PaRappa the Rapper

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
gamezter
PlayStation
PlayStation

This game is a classic; just when you thought every other PlayStation game would be in 3D, Sony did a turnaround and released a game with flat, paper-thin characters that had more substance than other games at the time.

I'll never forget this game, because when first I got my PSOne, it came with a demo disc of upcoming games, and it included a demo level of PaRappa the Rapper. First time pa lang I played it, and heard Chop Chop Master Onion's immortal line, "Kick, Punch, it's all in the mind", I was hooked.

This remains one of my all-time favorites, even though I sucked badly at it, heh. :heh:
pizzapizza
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: Raiden025 (US)

gamezter wrote:This game is a classic; just when you thought every other PlayStation game would be in 3D, Sony did a turnaround and released a game with flat, paper-thin characters that had more substance than other games at the time.

I'll never forget this game, because when first I got my PSOne, it came with a demo disc of upcoming games, and it included a demo level of PaRappa the Rapper. First time pa lang I played it, and heard Chop Chop Master Onion's immortal line, "Kick, Punch, it's all in the mind", I was hooked.

This remains one of my all-time favorites, even though I sucked badly at it, heh. :heh:

astig toh i remember pa nung una ko ton nilaro
saka yung

"Kick, Punch, it's all in the mind if you wana to test blah blah

tpos kick chop block jump and pose hehe
scph 77000-CW : 3/17/07
scph 30006R : year 2001 or 2002
PSP Slim : ICE SILVER
PS3 Slim : 02/02/2010
nintendo ds lite : enamel navy
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

AHA! Super memorable ang game na ito sa akin. Eto 'yung first game na nalaro ko using Dual Shock Analog 2. Sa EXPO FILIPINO pa sa Clark 'yun... Sa Japanese Pavillion. Hehehe. Mahaba 'yung pila sa Tekken kaya sa PArappa the Rapper ako para mahawakan ko 'yung controller. :bigmouth:

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father