Suicide Squad

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Na-miss ko yung midnight screening. All seats taken. :lol:

Mamaya uli.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

napanood ko na rin.

performance:
Harley..check
Deadshot... check
Joker... check
Amanda Waller...check

how the character was presented
El Diablo.... double check
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yung slipiknot ganun din ba yung character nya sa comics?
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ok naman pala yung Suicide Squad. It's not that really bad. Not the best but an enjoyable film.
kung may nitpick dito baka yung editing saka yung equal screentime sa mga characters.
Syempre nasa cast si Will Smith at Margot Robbie it's expected na malaking scenes nasa kanila.
May Jared Leto pa. Ayos din yung peformance ni Enchantress.

Matutuwa kayo kay El Diablo.
At may mid credit scene patungo na sa Justice League.
May direct reference sa BvS. And nandito si Flash.

7.5 out of 10 sa for me.

Sa mga critics at nagsusumpa ng pelikulang ito, ewan ko sa inyo.
Problem is most people see this at the same level of Marvel.
Hindi lang Marvel ang comics sa mundo. May DC. DC intends to be different and doesn't want to be a Marvel clone when it come to films.
Nakakatawa bash ng bash sa DC films di sana i-bash nila yung Dark Knight Trilogy ni Nolan.

Mas ok pa nga itong SS kesa sa TMNT2.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Nandito pala yung voice actor ni Miller (MGS5, MGS Peace Walker)

Robin Atkin Downes
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0235960/
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Based on reviews, i went in the theater yesterday with expectations not so high.
I am happy to say that i had fun watching this. Harley stole the show. El diablo is a badass. Thank god for Will Smith's attempt to successfully bring life to deadshot. Killer Croc was tollerable. The others were meh.

Mr. Leto's Joker, although not the best, was far from disappointing, and cemented his brand along with nicholson and ledger. Mid credit sequence tried too hard to immitate marvel's renditions. 6.5/10 fo me
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

deathzero23 wrote:ok naman pala yung Suicide Squad. It's not that really bad. Not the best but an enjoyable film.
kung may nitpick dito baka yung editing saka yung equal screentime sa mga characters.
Syempre nasa cast si Will Smith at Margot Robbie it's expected na malaking scenes nasa kanila.
May Jared Leto pa. Ayos din yung peformance ni Enchantress.

Matutuwa kayo kay El Diablo.
At may mid credit scene patungo na sa Justice League.
May direct reference sa BvS. And nandito si Flash.

7.5 out of 10 sa for me.

Sa mga critics at nagsusumpa ng pelikulang ito, ewan ko sa inyo.
Problem is most people see this at the same level of Marvel.
Hindi lang Marvel ang comics sa mundo. May DC. DC intends to be different and doesn't want to be a Marvel clone when it come to films.
Nakakatawa bash ng bash sa DC films di sana i-bash nila yung Dark Knight Trilogy ni Nolan.

Mas ok pa nga itong SS kesa sa TMNT2.
Baka gusto nila mag ala dark knight trilogy lahat ng dc movies na "story heavy" with 90% narrative and the rest action scenes na spread out pa sa buong movie.. :lol:
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Actually DC films (except Green Lantern) don't receive this level of hate pre-emergence of Marvel films where Iron Man was still gaining ground, Sony's Amazing Spider-Man still learning to grasp back & Fox's X-Men is a hit & miss.

When MCU started to gain ground & making their own territory, that's when DC films getting a lot pressure.
Man Of Steel was sort of a test where the story was inspired the "grounded & dark" Bat-Nolan films. It received mixed reactions (especially those who still cling to the Reeve version of boyscout superman) although it did good in the box office. The backlash on BvS reach epic proportions, Ben Affleck shed a tear on it. SS on other hand kinda played too much safe that they required to have a re-shoot.

Being different ain't that bad. The problem is the casual viewers where they think "comic book movie" all they can think of "Marvel" as a golden standard (Which I think Marvel's main goal). Can't blame the viewers though. What do casuals know about comic book trends anyway. DC has their own approach and Marvel has their own. While I admit, Marvel have tons of great guys in their planning department & deep budget backing by Disney. If Marvel didn't get bought by Disney, we won't be seeing any Avengers film.

I'm gonna expect Wonder Woman to be on the level of Captain America First Avenger at least.
Xezcente
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xezcente

Nagustuhan ko Suicide Squad. May mga problema yung pelikula pero pwede naman ma-overlook.

Quick thoughts:
- Magaling yung cast, sa sequel sana bigyan pansin sila Croc at Katana.
- Indifferent ako kay Joker, sa una hindi ko nagustuhan yung Gangster vibe na binibigay niya. Sa Affleck film sana, mas mabigyan siya ng bigger role.
- Mas maganda sana kung yung government ang nagkaroon ng f*ck up, tapos yung SS ang nag-clean up, imbes na si Enchantress yung nag-kickstart ng mission. Medyo far reaching sa akin na nagform ng SS to fight "Superman level/Metahuman" villains.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

There are some news that Jared Leto kinda felt a bit sad that some of his performances are cut.
I hope there will be a Extended Edition of this film on video.
Xezcente
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xezcente

@deathzero23
I watched some behind the scene footage of Joker and Dr. Quinzel that they didn't use on the film. Said scene has Dr. Quinzel pointing a gun at Joker, and him disarming the gun and slapping her afterwards. It shows the abusive relationship they have, I was hoping they included that bit.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kahit yun lang scene sa trailer na "What would've you have? Water. That's a good idea, honey." wala sa final cut ng movie.
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/26/147451 ... ning-movie

Suicide Squad is now an Oscar-winning movie
"a different villain took home the Oscar for Makeup and Hairstyling. "
nanalo nga pala ito ng Oscars :sweat:
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nagdala ba yung makeup ni harley at joker? :D