DOOM [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

DOOM Teaser | E3 2014

Get a closer look at the adrenaline-pumping, single-player campaign in the latest trailer for DOOM – the all-new FPS from id Software arriving worldwide on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on Friday, May 13th. As the iconic DOOM Marine, you wake to learn that the Union Aerospace Corporation’s facility on Mars has been decimated and overrun by hordes of demons. Humanity’s survival rests in your hands – and your hands alone. Fight Like Hell.

In DOOM’s campaign, there is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

trailer

gameplay

Description

Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world.

Story

You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.

Key Features

A Relentless Campaign – There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways.

Return of id Multiplayer – Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilizing your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon.

DOOM SnapMap
– a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customize maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button.

PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

id Tech 6 daw ang gamit dito a
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

wow, it is looking good
xgh0st12x
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sa SnapMap ba magiging available across all 3 platforms yung mga created and shared maps? (xbone, ps4 and PC?)
PSN ID (PS4): Gh0st0fSparta12 XBL GT (XB1): xgh0st12x NNID (WiiU): xgh0st12x
Pamilya, trabaho, ehersisyo, home tyeter, bidjo geyms. Copy paste hanggang kamatayan.
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

DOOM will be released worldwide on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One on May 16, Bethesda has announced.

In addition, the company also confirmed details on the DOOM Premium Collector’s Edition, which will be available at participating retailers worldwide. In addition to a copy of the id Software-developed shooter, the Collector’s Edition features a 12” tall Revenant demon figure, plus an exclusive metal case.

This premium edition of the game will retail for $119.99 in the U.S and £99.99 in the U.K. and can be pre-ordered now from participating retailers.

In addition, those who pre-order the Collector’s Edition or the standard version of DOOM will be given access to the Demon Multiplayer Pack, which includes a “unique demon armour set with three skin variations, six metallic paint colours and three id ogo patterns that can be applied to weapons and armour, plus a set of six Hack Modules – one-time consumable items that can give you an edge in a multiplayer match.”

trailer

source: http://www.psu.com/news/29311/DOOM-rele ... n-detailed
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

DOOM – Guns, Demons, Speed Trailer

Currently saving-up / building a new PC for this (and other upcoming games). :) While I can get this for PS4, I'm really a mouse-keyboard guy when it comes to first-person shooters. Interestingly enough, when it comes to third-person shooters, I can go either mouse-keyboard or gamepad. :-P Even though I'm hyped for this game, I have a feeling that having the release date very close to Uncharted 4 might have lessen the chance of this game becoming a big hit.
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Currently included in the PSN US Mid-Year Sale Week 1

Price: $41.99
PS Plus Price: $35.99