Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Assassin's Creed Victory (FALL 2015) LEAKED
Next year's Assassin's Creed game will take place in London during the 19th century, Kotaku has learned. Farewell, Napoleon; hello, Jack the Ripper?1

This new entry in Ubisoft's annual open-world action series, slated for release in the fall of 2015, will take us through the dirty back alleys and rattling stagecoaches of London during the Victorian era, a historical period that fans have wanted to see in an Assassin's Creed game for quite some time now. This new Assassin's Creed game is called or code-named Victory—like Victorian!—and it will be out next year for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, according to a person familiar with the game.

Victory is something of a shift for the series in a few ways. For one, this is the first Assassin's Creed game helmed by Ubisoft's Quebec studio, as opposed to their primary Montreal office, which has led development on the biggest Assassin's Creed releases since the first game in 2007. Earlier this year, the Ubisoft Blog teased that Quebec would be heading up a future game in their annualized series, but they didn't say much more about it. This is that game.

Of course, just about every major Ubisoft game is developed by teams of hundreds that work across all of their studios across the world, from Canada to China. But it's significant to see an Assassin's Creed game led by a new team. Ubisoft Quebec also developed downloadable content for Assassin's Creed III (The Tyranny of King Washington) and Assassin's Creed IV (Freedom Cry).
Source: Kotaku

Victorian London era...
Aga ng announcement ah :lol: :rofl: dat grappling hook...

Tumagas hahaha :lol:
It is always unfortunate when internal assets, not intended for public consumption, are leaked. And, while we certainly welcome anticipation for all of our upcoming titles, we're disappointed for our fans, and our development team, that this conceptual asset is now public. The team in our Quebec studio has been hard at work on the particular game in question for the past few years, and we're excited to officially unveil what the studio has been working on at a later date. In the meantime, our number one priority is enhancing the experience of Assassin's Creed Unity for players.

---------------

E3 Cinematic Trailer

Gameplay Walkthrough 2

Screenshots
http://gematsu.com/2015/06/assassins-cr ... alkthrough

Animated Short

Screenshots
http://gematsu.com/2015/07/assassins-cr ... creenshots

London Horizon Trailer

Screenshots
http://gematsu.com/2015/09/assassins-cr ... er-artwork

Jack The Ripper DLC Trailer

Season Pass announcement
http://gematsu.com/2015/09/assassins-cr ... -announced

Story Trailer

Screenshots
http://gematsu.com/2015/09/assassins-cr ... creenshots

Historical Characters Trailer

Twin Assassins Trailer

Screenshots
http://gematsu.com/2015/08/assassins-cr ... creenshots
Last edited by atabspunk on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Well, I will say this about Assassin's Creed, their settings are constantly interesting.

I kind of like The Order's take on Victorian era london better, mas gritty, mas madumi tignan. But I think they're obviously going for different takes on the setting.

It will be interesting to see how each franchise handles Jack the Ripper, if Jack the Ripper is in both games.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Curious naman ako dun sa grappling hook pero wag sanang limited ang pwedeng akyatan tulad nung sa batman games at yung tyranny of king washington dlc na sila gumawa eh pili lang yung lugar na pwedeng ma-target... but with the power of next-gen :bigmouth: baka open na? (and hopefully with lesser bugs :lol: )

Halos 3 pala mga victorian london setting... (3 dahil yung bloodborne may pagka-ganun din daw haha)

Update: Sabi na nga ba na-leak na naman ito hahahah!
icebucks666
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

YES!!! Another bug infested BS that can crap your consoles gpu. Woohooo.

Pakana lang yan para maka lusot lusot pa sila sa katarantaduhan na nagawa nila sa unity. Kakapal. Makasuhan na sana yan ng million dollar lawsuit na mabankrupt na. Kung sony nakasuhan ng dahil lang sa walang kwenta dahilan, sana ito rin, mas malala pa sana. Yun embargo pa lang, kakupalan na yun e. Pag nanakaw na yun sa mukha ng mga sumusoporta sa produkto nila. LoL
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Lol anong kuneksiyon ng sony dito? hahah not sure if serious...
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Isa rin palang tidbit na sa leaked release nito ay isa lang Assassin's Creed game next year (Victory) for current gen consoles lang.

So mukhang iiwanan na yung PS360.
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Parang Hyperdimension ang title lol
icebucks666
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

altahi wrote:Lol anong kuneksiyon ng sony dito? hahah not sure if serious...

Pertaining ba sa akin yan?

Walang connection ang sony, I just noticed my PS4 fan revs up a notch playing this game, sa in game menu lang pag nag papalit ng loadouts. Getting back on the main game, bumabalik sa normal. AC unity lang ang game na nagpapalakas ng fan ng unit ko, wala naman ako ibang issue from most of my games, even destiny and infamous plays smoothly on my unit. Searched the net, at hindi lang ako ang may ganung issue, marami din ang nagrereklamo and it's exactly similar to my case.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

icebucks666 wrote: Pertaining ba sa akin yan?

Walang connection ang sony, I just noticed my PS4 fan revs up a notch playing this game, sa in game menu lang pag nag papalit ng loadouts. Getting back on the main game, bumabalik sa normal. AC unity lang ang game na nagpapalakas ng fan ng unit ko, wala naman ako ibang issue from most of my games, even destiny and infamous plays smoothly on my unit. Searched the net, at hindi lang ako ang may ganung issue, marami din ang nagrereklamo and it's exactly similar to my case.
Lol hardware issue siguro yan
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Aba meron na agad.. ano ito? panakip butas sa kontrobersiya ng Assassin's Parity? esta Unity pala? hahaha..
Pero gusto ko yung settings.. Industrial Revolution na.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Panong panakip butas eh di pa nga nalalabas? :lol:

It was leaked. Ubisoft did not intend for this info to be leaked by the press. Nablack-list daw yung writer from Kotaku na nag leak nung info. From a PR perspective, the last thing they want is the perception that they're sweeping Unity and its problems under the rug and moving on to promoting the next AC game. This messes up their PR badly.

Besides, that an Assassin's Creed game is coming out in 2015 is hardly surprising.
Last edited by ron_bato on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icebucks666
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

altahi wrote:
icebucks666 wrote: Pertaining ba sa akin yan?

Lol hardware issue siguro yan

Ang dami pala namen na may hardware issue. 1.3 million PS4 users na bumili at nagreklamo sa Ubisoft regarding Unity. Tinde. LoL
icebucks666
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Quote Originally Posted by sentience View Post
I reported this to support, including links to a couple of forum threads about this bug for reference, and the initial reply I got claimed that the game was so complex that it was demanding the full resources of my consoles, unlike most other games. I replied that I found this response insulting and misinformed, and that there was no way the menu system in AC: Unity was designed to push the console to its limits when the main game did not. I got this second reply:

So there's that. :P
Theres no need 4 them to investigate ,they already know what is this problem about.The game itself is locked on 30 fps,but the menu is fps unlocked so judging by the fan noise it seems that it reaches well over 100 fps in the menu so thats what is stressing our console ,the same thing happens on a PC ,for no reason whatsoever the fps jumps to 200 but since its a pc and its cooled with multiple fans or water cooled, you wont be having any problems with the noise,instead the game will oftenly crash if you stay too long in the menu,giving you an "ac unity.exe stopped working" error..they need to lock the fps on the menu as well / problem solved.

Yan ang isa sa mga post ng mga gumagawa ng paraan para i-address ang issue na yan. Hindi mo lang mapapansin ang ingay habang naglalaro, napansin ko lang yun sa akin nung pinause ko yun laro at lumapit ako sa unit ko para kunin yun iphone. Malayo na ako nun sa game kaya di ko alam kung ilan beses na nangyari.

@altahi
Yeah, Just enjoy you're game habang sinusuog mo unit mo. Hehehe
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Well kung reklamo lang habol mo better report this to Ubisoft then, and this game (AC Victory which was leaked and too early for us to whine) is not related at all hehehe.
icebucks666
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

altahi wrote:Well kung reklamo lang habol mo better report this to Ubisoft then, and this game (AC Victory which was leaked and too early for us to whine) is not related at all hehehe.

Done that week ago, Bago pa ako nagsimula "mag-whine like a b*" dito. Hehehe. Nag send na ako ng ticket para masama sa 1.03 update patch nila pero wala sila nagawa, nag-send lang sa akin ng e-mail ang basurang Ubi.

Di naman hahaba to kung marunong ka lang magbasa word for word sa unang post ko.
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ok not my problem then, goodluck with your troubles :)
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate E3 trailer;London-set Assassin's Creed out late October
Ubisoft has released a new trailer, gameplay walkthrough, and screenshots for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate at E3.

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 23.
trailer

gameplay

screenshots

PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Ito kay Evie Frye
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

"This video has been removed by the user."

:(
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)