General PlayStation Question and Help Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Shikatoki09
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: SteeLiX321

Thank you very much, I've been searching for an answer for ages, I was planning to buy games that has online multiplayer so I wanted to know if buying a cheaper copy of a game may prevent me to play online to the fullest extent. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, you've been a great help. So rather than buying an R1 copy of a game, can I buy an R3 from Datablitz and not have to worry about being unable to play with others from the US? What about the Day 1 Edition bonus that comes with an R3 Game? Can I use it using a US account? If not, can I be able to play, use, and save that bonus to my US Account but redeeming it by using another account? (Asian PSN) Oh and one more thing, why does an R1 copy cost more than others? Again, thank you very much :D

Sorry if this is really confusing but I want to be sure that I don't waste my money, hahahaha,
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

So rather than buying an R1 copy of a game, can I buy an R3 from Datablitz and not have to worry about being unable to play with others from the US?
Generally, yes. But it's still a case to case basis. The games you listed in your first post do not have any. It might be a different case for other games. Make sure to do your research first.

Also remember that you need a PS Plus subscription to play online.
What about the Day 1 Edition bonus that comes with an R3 Game? Can I use it using a US account? If not, can I be able to play, use, and save that bonus to my US Account but redeeming it by using another account? (Asian PSN)
You download the bonus using your Asian PSN. It will then be playable on your US Account(and all other accounts in the console)
why does an R1 copy cost more than others?
No one really knows the answer except the game stores themselves. My theory is that R3 games come from Asian Suppliers and usually make 1 trip. Singapore > PH. Hong Kong > PH. R1 games come from further and are often acquired from those same Asian Suppliers. So US > Singapore > PH. Basically a longer trip.
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
Shikatoki09
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: SteeLiX321

Thanks, you've been such a great help, now I don't have to worry about the bonuses anymore, hahaha, now all I need to do now is to buy a PS Plus subscription. Thank you very much, without you I may have as well waited for 2 months to play the games that I really want :D I'm glad to know that there are people like you in the net to take the time to answer my (very confusing) questions. :D
t43m4n
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: xyther_2k

arsie wrote:
t43m4n wrote:I got my ps4 yesterday from datablitz with official sony warranty. I have a buzzing sound on my PSU similar to this youtube video:

Pano gumagana yung warranty? Is it a direct replacement?
sana triny mong papalitan today or bukas sa DB. kung hindi, contact Sony then make an appointment.
How do I contact sony support without them redirecting me to the service center? I read a few threads back that service center is a pain to deal with.
Light travels faster than sound, therefore some people may appear bright until you hear them speak.

PSN - xyther_2k

Clan [PPS]
larry2403
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

Guys, need help sa PS4 hardrive. Ngayon ko lang kasi napansin na ang lakas pala kumain ng space kahit disc based yung game. 7 palang games ko halos full na. Question is pag nag delete ba ko ng games kasama yung update/patch nung game? Pag gusto ko sya laruin ulit kelangan ko idownload yung patch?
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

How do I contact sony support without them redirecting me to the service center? I read a few threads back that service center is a pain to deal with.
From my experience ok naman, napalitan agad nila ng bago yung unit ko after 2 weeks. Tip ko lang is ivideo mo yung sira para nakalagay sa report may evidence na agad. Kung Sony warranty yan punta ka lang mismo sa service centre, and ilagay mo yung PS4 sa original box kasama lahat wires,manual and controler. Goodluck!
Last edited by Easy as 123 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
lhon04
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: princesselishah

arsie wrote:
lhon04 wrote:Super lemon unit nga ata ang nabili kong PS4. It came from service center, hindi ko na tinest sa store assuming na okay na sya pero pagdating sa bahay eh ganun pa rin no power nothing at all. I consider kaya ng store na palitan na Ito ng new unit wala pang 2months TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION console sakin eh...
do you mean "Sony Service Center"? If yes, ibalik mo dun and request for change unit.
Authorized Sony Service Center dito sa UAE. Dumating na ulit yung unit and ok naman sya after ilang sessions kaso biglang nag hang up naman at suddenly Ayaw na naman nyang bumukas as in no power na naman. Sa ngayon nakuha ko na ulit yung repaired unit I think refurbished unit pero so far ok naman ang performance at sana eh mag tuloy tuloy na...
Somnambulist
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: Rowanie

I don't know what happened, but while in rest mode, my PS4 ejected the game disc inside it. That was a few days ago.

Now I just found out that my PS4 won't accept discs anymore. My PS4 disc games are now for sale. Check out the Buy and Sell section.
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Slim user na din ako.. :cheer:

KasaiRinkai
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Congrats! Ganda rin pala ng White/Pink Slim.
Senior Bracer - Rank B+
PSN: maxfriedchicken
Switch friend code: 5789-2019-7781
parokyano
LeBronista

Thanks.. :) Yun lang laki kong tao tapos pang girl na girl color nito.. :lol:
Rogue Leader
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: U-4_X-R

baka auto eject issue yan try mo muna yun mga remedy dun gaano na ba katagal sa yo yum ps4 mo?
Somnambulist
Rayman
Rayman

Rogue Leader wrote:baka auto eject issue yan try mo muna yun mga remedy dun gaano na ba katagal sa yo yum ps4 mo?
One year next month. Auto eject issue nga. Did a full powercycle and the issue was resolved.
robburiarte
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: robburiarte

Ilang tulog na lang, may PS Vita Slim na rin ako!! :pray: Sana may red akong makita.
parokyano
LeBronista

red/black din sana target ko sana, kaso wala nasa DB and i.tech.. di ko na try tumingin sa sony store sa megamall
robburiarte
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: robburiarte

aw. ganun? hmm.. try ko mag-hunting nyan. Posible kayang may makita pa ko?
parokyano
LeBronista

Ang alam ko lang sir sa Datablitz and i.Tech wala ng stock.. if maghahunt ka try mo sa Toy Kingdom Toy R Us, SM department store toy section, sm appliance store, GameXtreme/Gameline, Astrovision Plus, and Sony stores na may PlayStstion products like sa megamall..
TheLastBirth
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: thelastbirth

How much did you buy the ps vita slim? and is there a discount for both DB and I-tech?
parokyano
LeBronista

8.8k regular price.. 8.3k cash price.. Same price ang DB and i.Tech afaik..
TheLastBirth
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: thelastbirth

Will there be a price cut in December for DB and I-tech for the Vita?