[OT] Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Developer : Rockstar North
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Release date: November 18, 2014
Players: 1 and Up to 30 Players for GTA Online

Announcement
On June 9, 2014, Sony announced that GTA 5 will be coming to PS4 in fall of 2014. Early footage reveals improved graphics, but more surprisingly, Sony promises GTA 5 players will be able to import their GTA Online progress from both PS3 and Xbox 360 saves.

Next Gen New Features
Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Pre-Order Bonus
All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

GTA Online
Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC.

credits to > Rockstar Games Newswire

Screenshots/Youtube Trailers

E3 2014 Announced Trailer

A Picket Fence and a Dog Named Skip Trailer

Original thread: http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=71296
PS3 OT thread: http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=65571
Spoiler thread: http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=65737
Clan thread: http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=65898
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

Nice OT sir :2thumbs:
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

alexandre042795 wrote:Nice OT sir :2thumbs:
Ditto. Naisip ko sino kaya gagawa ng ot neto? Well done ot sir z3kEn. :)

I'm tempted/might upgrade already for a new console very soon/next month just for this release :twisted: . I'm really intrigued on how this version will work on a new console. It looks like this is the "real" version of gtav that R* wants to showoff, the version it's meant to be, the version that can't be handled properly/can't be done on old hardware. i would gladly buy this game again... the changes/upgrade of this version looks and works drastic! :win:

Damn... next month is a killer of releases. :banghead: :facepalm:
Last edited by vjc_4581 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Thanks guys..
Add me up, let's play gta online nxt month ;)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Grand Theft Auto V PS4 Bundle Confirmed for Japan

Earlier this month, we reported that Amazon Italy, Germany and Spain websites had listed a Grand Theft Auto V PlayStation 4 bundle for Europe. While Sony hasn’t confirmed anything for Europe and North America yet, the company has officially listed a GTA V PS4 bundle for Japan.

The pack is set to launch in the country on December 11, and will retail for ¥44,980, which is around $415. If Amazon’s previous listings are accurate, then Europe will receive a similar bundle for €449.99 (about $573) on November 18. No such listing or indication was spotted anywhere for the North American region.

Anyone still holding hope for a Western release?

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... for-japan/
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
kenpachi1427
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: gerome827

PSN ID: gerome827
ISP: PLDT
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Details on Exclusive Content for Returning GTAV Players on PS4
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a ... players-on
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

dem heists tho hahaha
superawts
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Acornnman

Wala pang heists / story dlc no? Or kasama na dito?
Hi.
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

superawts wrote:Wala pang heists / story dlc no? Or kasama na dito?
wala pa :lol:

lots of people are like this:

Looks like i'll be buying a new console very soon just for this release(syempre for other games na rin na released na and upcoming[sa upcoming ko tatlo most anticipated ko eh: 'Phantom Pain' sometime in 2015 , 'A Thief's End' sometime in 2015 and 'Arkham Knight' June 2 next year])

Ayaw ko pa talaga ng ps4 eh kasi i'm still ok with my ps3, target ko talaga is next year pa, pero biglaan dinemonyo ako ng gta v eh :twisted:

Yung "and much more" na sinasabi sa Next New Gen Features ng R* sana hindi na nila masyado sabihin pa kung ano ano mga yun, i'd rather discover those by myself. Excited na ako :)

Seaplane!
Nicosci
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: Chowkings

GTA online save will be transferred to PS4 pero back to zero progress yung Campaign. Tama ba understanding ko dito?

Currently playing: Battlefield 4 MP and NBA 2k14 MyCareer
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Nicosci wrote:GTA online save will be transferred to PS4 pero back to zero progress yung Campaign. Tama ba understanding ko dito?
Yes, Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to ps4, xbox one or pc, yung single player story campaign ang hindi transferable/back to zero. From the looks of it i'm assuming back to zero din ang trophies ng campaign pero yung trophies ng online will carry over. :)
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

may PS4 bundle kaya?
z3kEn
Momento Mori

RAYANT8 wrote:may PS4 bundle kaya?
meron pero Japan only ..
not sure pa if magkakaron ng Asian or US..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

RAYANT8 wrote:may PS4 bundle kaya?
Tingin ko magkakaron. Far Cry 4 pa lang confirmed para sa november pero for sure gta v din magkakaron.
Nicosci
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

vjc_4581 wrote:
Nicosci wrote:GTA online save will be transferred to PS4 pero back to zero progress yung Campaign. Tama ba understanding ko dito?
Yes, Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to ps4, xbox one or pc, yung single player story campaign ang hindi transferable/back to zero. From the looks of it i'm assuming back to zero din ang trophies ng campaign pero yung trophies ng online will carry over. :)

Currently playing: Battlefield 4 MP and NBA 2k14 MyCareer
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

:agree:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Hell yeah!! :cheer:
z3kEn
Momento Mori

1080P/30FPS Confirmed

Alongside the new First-Person mode, Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC features hundreds of additions and enhancements including 1080p resolution at 30fps on PS4 and Xbox One
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... -xbox-one/

The PlayStation 4 version of Grand Theft Auto 5 will use the DualShock 4's speaker to play phone calls and police chatter, and the touchpad to change weapons and radio stations, it's been revealed.

The lightbar will also flash red and blue during pursuits, Gizmodo reports.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/gta_5/new ... anted.html

1st person View
http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=68996
z3kEn
Momento Mori