White Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle listed

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

White Xbox One Sunset Overdrive bundle listed by retailer
New colour console may receive retail release alongside Insomniac's game
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/47 ... -retailer/
French retailer Micromania briefly listed the white Xbox One bundle online for release on October 28 priced at €399.99, OXM reports.
If a white Xbox One release is planned for October, as was also rumoured in January, Microsoft's Gamescom media briefing on August 12 would appear to be the ideal venue to announce it.

A small number of white Xbox One units were initially provided to Microsoft employees involved with the console's development. The systems came with all the launch-day first-party games, a special achievement and the words 'I made this' etched next to the disc slot.

A white Xbox One was auctioned in November 2013 and raised $11,300 for charity.

Sony is to release a white PS4 later this year. While it will initially only be available as part of a Destiny bundle launching in September, a standalone version will follow before the end of 2014.
migs23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: migs23 and iamironman23

I might get this bundle, probably on black friday, hopefully this will still be in stock, if not probably just the stand alone unit, i need those deals lol
PSN ID: iamironman23 and migs23-dad ko ang gumagamit
Nintendo Network ID: iamironman23
PS4 PRO 1tb
PS4 Arkham Knight Edition 2tb
Xbox One S 2tb
Nintendo Switch (Neon Blue/Red)
nikolaipoe
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: nikolaipoe22 and martfrancisco04

migs23 wrote:I might get this bundle, probably on black friday, hopefully this will still be in stock, if not probably just the stand alone unit, i need those deals lol
Add mo aka,tapos sali ka sa fb namin .
PSN ID US (R1) : nikolaipoe22
PSN ID HK (R3) : martfrancisco04
XBOX ONE Gamertag : nikolaipoe22 (playing Titanfall / Battlefield 4 )